Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,761 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:33 AM

Tunde Ednut Is An Irredeemable Stupid Man - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tunde Ednut Is An Irredeemable Stupid Man (918 Views)

Tunde Ednut Is Back On Instagram: 'Gossipmillnaija & Gistloverblog Not Happy' / "Simi, Your Husband's Music is Stupid" - Man Slams Adekunle Gold. Simi Reacts / CDQ Blasts MI Abaga: 'I Have Known Him To Be A Stupid Man' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tunde Ednut Is An Irredeemable Stupid Man by VICTORCIZA(m): 11:29am On Oct 09, 2019
The car that was presented to Mercy is G wagon rugged exterior car.In this era of buy Nigeria made somebody like Tunde who is failure in all ramifications ,a man that live on handout from celebrities has the gut,the temerity to open his useless mouth and vomit rubbish.
Innoson is here and he is here to stay.A one thousand Tunde cannot stop innoson.The earlier they know it the better for them. I wish I have a better platform I would have use it to call him out because he is a foolish man.

Tunde you are a fool.
Re: Tunde Ednut Is An Irredeemable Stupid Man by donbachi(m): 11:34am On Oct 09, 2019
Dont mind dat puppy...because no be dangote,mike adenuga or femi otedola get innoson..
Re: Tunde Ednut Is An Irredeemable Stupid Man by VICTORCIZA(m): 11:38am On Oct 09, 2019
I am deeply hurt emotionally right now.i mean what kind of brain do some people have.
the president is trying everything to see we cut our importation.
that show is called big brother naija for a reason.it is to promote Nigeria brand.
why do Tunde forgot to use his brain when making that post.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Is An Irredeemable Stupid Man by VICTORCIZA(m): 11:44am On Oct 09, 2019
Every sensible Nigerian should condem what Tunde did or is trying to do.We won't go far by this kind of pull him down syndrome.
I noticed this same attitude with globacom.The way some Nigerians bad mouth globacom is very disheartening.
Our brand and product might not be the best but make we support it , with time it will improve.
Re: Tunde Ednut Is An Irredeemable Stupid Man by Unlimitk(m): 11:46am On Oct 09, 2019
VICTORCIZA:
I am deeply hurt emotionally right now.i mean what kind of brain do some people have.
the president is trying everything to see we cut our importation.
that show is called big brother naija for a reason.it is to promote Nigeria brand.
why do Tunde forgot to use his brain when making that post.
Shut up
To me too the motor looks somehow
What they are saying is that the car is not supposed to be given to a girl like that
I agree with that also,it looks like a man car because of its ruggedness
U guys have started again
Any small thing, they hate u
Rubbish, so this is how u people live your lives
Weren't they just playing
Innoson has other cars that is not that too rugged they should have given her
Innoson has other cars also
Who told u they hate innoson
Did innoson die?
U guys can't take a little criticism
The next thing is to be shouting on the internet
U guys are just too paranoid
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Is An Irredeemable Stupid Man by mrAlhaji(m): 11:47am On Oct 09, 2019
VICTORCIZA:
The car that was presented to Mercy is G wagon rugged exterior car.In this era of buy Nigeria made somebody like Tunde who is failure in all ramifications ,a man that live on handout from celebrities has the gut,the temerity to open his useless mouth and vomit rubbish.
Innoson is here and he is here to stay.A one thousand Tunde cannot stop innoson.The earlier they know it the better for them. I wish I have a better platform I would have use it to call him out because he is a foolish man.

Tunde you are a fool

Re: Tunde Ednut Is An Irredeemable Stupid Man by Charleys: 11:47am On Oct 09, 2019
Can someone remind me what tunde ednut did, because I believe I missed it.

But innoson no try sha? Congrats to tacha.
Re: Tunde Ednut Is An Irredeemable Stupid Man by VICTORCIZA(m): 11:54am On Oct 09, 2019
Unlimitk:

Shut up
To me too the motor looks somehow
What they are saying is that the car is not supposed to be given to a girl like that
I agree with that also,it looks like a man car because of its ruggedness
U guys have started again
Any small thing, they hate u
Rubbish, so this is how u people live your lives
Weren't they just playing
Innoson has other cars that is not that too rugged they should have given her
Innoson has other cars also
Who told u they hate innoson
Did innoson die?
U guys can't take a little criticism
The next thing is to be shouting on the internet
U guys are just too paranoid
Rubbish
oga go and sit down and stop talking rubbish.
the car was announced even before the big brother naija started.Everybody know that it is the car to be won.
The winner of bbn is not complaining,then who the Bleep is Tunde to complain.
Mr listen and stop talking trash,this is not about tribe or hating issue,this is about a stupid man posting without consulting his brain.
Some idiots should stop shaming glo network and innoson car.
embrace them,love them because they are your own.
they are proudly naija
Re: Tunde Ednut Is An Irredeemable Stupid Man by Unlimitk(m): 11:59am On Oct 09, 2019
VICTORCIZA:
oga go and sit down and stop talking rubbish.
the car was announced even before the big brother naija started.Everybody know that it is the car to be won.
The winner of bbn is not complaining,then who the Bleep is Tunde to complain.
Mr listen and stop talking trash,this is not about tribe or hating issue,this is about a stupid man posting without consulting his brain.
Some idiots should stop shaming glo network and innoson car.
embrace them,love them because they are your own.
they are proudly naija
Just because u like something or follow something sheepishly doesn't mean others will
Their expectation was broken ,that's all
Im a yoruba person and glo deserve all the bad mouthing they get
People have opinions, respect that
If u can't respect it,u are nothing but a bigot
Not everybody can follow one road

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Is An Irredeemable Stupid Man by LearnITsmash(m): 12:04pm On Oct 09, 2019
Who is this dingbat op, and why is he disturbing our peace this morning, abeg try get small sense naaaaa and leave Tunde undecided

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Is An Irredeemable Stupid Man by Kkings11: 12:11pm On Oct 09, 2019
You have a good message but your delivery is bad, just like how tunde ednuts post was also wrong.

Name calling is not the right way to correct or scold someone.

Innosson is Nigerian and Nigeria's pride just like every other local business that are performing well, it's up to us to embrace it and help make it grow.
Re: Tunde Ednut Is An Irredeemable Stupid Man by VICTORCIZA(m): 12:24pm On Oct 09, 2019
Unlimitk:

Just because u like something or follow something sheepishly doesn't mean others will
Their expectation was broken ,that's all
Im a yoruba person and glo deserve all the bad mouthing they get
People have opinions, respect that
If u can't respect it,u are nothing but a bigot
Not everybody can follow one road
your type is good with criticism but when it is time to show your own you go cold
their expectations was broken as how? as per the winner or what?
When you want to criticize do it with a little input from your brain
Re: Tunde Ednut Is An Irredeemable Stupid Man by VICTORCIZA(m): 12:26pm On Oct 09, 2019
LearnITsmash:
Who is this dingbat op, and why is he disturbing our peace this morning, abeg try get small sense naaaaa and leave Tunde undecided
you are kid ,I don't usually reply kids but enjoy this one cuz there won't be another time
Re: Tunde Ednut Is An Irredeemable Stupid Man by VICTORCIZA(m): 12:29pm On Oct 09, 2019
Kkings11:
You have a good message but your delivery is bad, just like how tunde ednuts post was also wrong.

Name calling is not the right way to correct or scold someone.

Innosson is Nigerian and Nigeria's pride just like every other local business that are performing well, it's up to us to embrace it and help make it grow.

Thank you brother.
I know I use strong words but it due to anger.
God know I am always happy when Nigerians are trying to stand on their feet economically.
the other day one African country started manufacturing phone and their citizens are happy.
Try it in Nigeria and see criticism even from those who never use it.
thank you once again
Re: Tunde Ednut Is An Irredeemable Stupid Man by LearnITsmash(m): 12:32pm On Oct 09, 2019
VICTORCIZA:
your type is good with criticism but when it is time to show your own you go cold
It's like you have lost your damn mind little boy baa, take a look at your picture on your profile and ask yourself if you will ever measure up to be a man in life let alone be my age, aturu undecided
Re: Tunde Ednut Is An Irredeemable Stupid Man by Unlimitk(m): 1:55pm On Oct 09, 2019
VICTORCIZA:
their expectations was broken as how? as per the winner or what?
When you want to criticize do it with a little input from your brain
Hmm
Re: Tunde Ednut Is An Irredeemable Stupid Man by FarahAideed: 2:20pm On Oct 09, 2019
People like tundeednut are too shallow

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BBNaija & Titan Boss, Tacha Looking Ravishing In A Red Dress / Naira Marley Collected 60 Millions From Access Bank For Show In One Week / Popular Facebook Mallam, Naa Tia Has Been Scammed By A Lady He Tried To Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.