Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,111 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Finally Met Pattyb Of Nl-drivers License/vehicle Registration Etc - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Finally Met Pattyb Of Nl-drivers License/vehicle Registration Etc (1567 Views)

New Vehicle Registration And Renewal Fees / FRSC Begins Full Enforcement Of NIN As Condition For Vehicle Registration / How Much Does It Actually Cost To Get A Drivers License In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally Met Pattyb Of Nl-drivers License/vehicle Registration Etc by NightHawke: 11:35am On Oct 09, 2019
YES..Finally met Pattyb of Nairaland. Primarily guides interested persons through the process of obtaining a Drivers License or Vehicle registration.
I will be posting my experience with her and service delivery.

Its been a mixed bag here on Nairaland but for now given my positive experience with Tosin of GIMPORTERS its 1/1 for now.
Pattyb is the second NL i'm having a transaction with.

1] I've paid fully for my service request. Initial documentation completed and all requested particulars provided
Re: Finally Met Pattyb Of Nl-drivers License/vehicle Registration Etc by ugreat(m): 2:38pm On Oct 09, 2019
Re: Finally Met Pattyb Of Nl-drivers License/vehicle Registration Etc by pattybf(f): 10:31pm On Oct 09, 2019
Ok, let me park here grin grin

While we thank u for trusting in our service , we believe u will testify like others!
Re: Finally Met Pattyb Of Nl-drivers License/vehicle Registration Etc by mgh2: 3:53am On Oct 10, 2019
Something tells me this is just a cheap setup to further convince gullible nairalanders in order to rip them off their hard earned money.

Be wise guys and don’t fall for such cheap bait...

Too much deceptiveness with Nigerians these days.

3 Likes

Re: Finally Met Pattyb Of Nl-drivers License/vehicle Registration Etc by olisaemeka1(m): 6:22am On Oct 10, 2019
mgh2:
Something tells me this is just a cheap setup to further convince gullible nairalanders in order to rip them off their hard earned money.

everyone has the right to hype someone who has done a legitimate business and delivered thoroughly ...it is very wrong to come and say nonsense without doing your investigations ..

I have never dealt with pattybf b4 but I hope you know she has a very strong reputation that has not been challenged yet..go to the autos n cartalk sections. so if you have not had a negative experience with her shush your mouth...

lets stop this drag or pull him/her down syndrome ...this is a big forum if you have any suspisions make a topic of it in the right section see responses. there is always a right n better way of doing things please.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Met Pattyb Of Nl-drivers License/vehicle Registration Etc by mgh2: 6:40am On Oct 10, 2019
olisaemeka1:
everyone has the right to hype someone who has done a legitimate business and delivered thoroughly ...it is very wrong to come and say nonsense without doing your investigations ..

I have never dealt with pattybf b4 but I hope you know she has a very strong reputation that has not been challenged yet.. go to the autos n cartalk sections. so if you have not had a negative experience with her shush your mouth...

lets stop this drag or pull him/her down syndrome ...this is a big forum if you have any suspisions make a topic of it in the right section see responses. there is always a right n better way of doing things please.

Reputation my ass...Few months back a popular nairalander in the technology market section was arrested by the police for defrauding dozens of unsuspecting nairalanders all because f00ls like you kept giving him undeserving hype and popularity.

Educated illiterate like you are so quick to pronounce that redundant and boring line of “ everybody has the right to say that or do that” but you are too myopic to know and remember the fact that fundamental human rights has limitations and exceptions.

Having the right to say certain things doesn’t give you the liberty to aid and abet criminalities. Get that into your tiny skull.

Unless you are a partner in crime with her or maybe you are just a gullible and a myopic dunce that will soon fall a victim to her crude scamming antics.

Animals like yourself need to be locked up in kirikiri maximum security prison for supporting criminals and criminal acts.
Re: Finally Met Pattyb Of Nl-drivers License/vehicle Registration Etc by pattybf(f): 6:57am On Oct 10, 2019
mgh2:

Reputation my ass...Few months back a popular nairalander in the technology market section was arrested by the police for defrauding dozens of unsuspecting nairalanders all because f00ls like you kept giving him undeserving hype and popularity.

Educated illiterate like you are so quick to pronounce that redundant and boring line of “ everybody has the right to say that or do that” but you are too myopic to know and remember the fact that fundamental human rights has limitations and exceptions.

Having the right to say certain things doesn’t give you the liberty to aid and abet criminalities. Get that into your tiny skull.

Unless you are a partner in crime with her or maybe you are just a gullible and a myopic dunce that will soon fall a victim to her crude scamming antics.

Animals like yourself need to be locked up in kirikiri maximum security prison for supporting criminals and criminal acts.

Apparently u ve not had dealings with anyone here, yet u hate everyone. And u r so quick to dish out insults. Yours is a background n spiritual problem.

Try d next bus stop, cos I cant help u here!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Met Pattyb Of Nl-drivers License/vehicle Registration Etc by Alfred74: 7:15am On Oct 10, 2019
mgh2:

calm down sir.....

There are some of us that have been doing business with her without any complaints.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finally Met Pattyb Of Nl-drivers License/vehicle Registration Etc by Alfred74: 7:17am On Oct 10, 2019
mgh2:

shocked shocked shocked

That's a mouthful

3 Likes

Re: Finally Met Pattyb Of Nl-drivers License/vehicle Registration Etc by mejai(m): 8:44am On Oct 10, 2019
mgh2:

lol... Be prepared wen allies come with S-400, S-500 and jet fighters.

I have not done any deal with but have seen praises about her. I won't hesitate to do biz with her if it arises.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Met Pattyb Of Nl-drivers License/vehicle Registration Etc by laluski(m): 11:25am On Oct 10, 2019
mgh2:

Monkey monkey monkey...how many times I call you.are u not the same monkey that saw a used condome in your fiance's purse and she tell u say na blow blow and u believe am.why u just come dey spoil credible person here na.well that's why your a monkey since you believe wetin your "fiance" tell u grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Met Pattyb Of Nl-drivers License/vehicle Registration Etc by laluski(m): 11:25am On Oct 10, 2019
Reply I dare you.am on leave grin

1 Like

Re: Finally Met Pattyb Of Nl-drivers License/vehicle Registration Etc by olisaemeka1(m): 12:28pm On Oct 10, 2019
mgh2:

you have been noticed ....enjoy your 50mb n ten minutes of fame ...when your done ranting kindly return to your ward at yaba left ..its still vacant.

3 Likes

Re: Finally Met Pattyb Of Nl-drivers License/vehicle Registration Etc by laluski(m): 7:00pm On Oct 10, 2019
olisaemeka1:
you have been noticed ....enjoy your 50mb n ten minutes of fame ...when your done ranting kindly return to your ward at yaba left ..its still vacant.

50mb ke...bros...no dey swell this monkey head na.its borrowed 2mb.Also his bed for yonder don already dey occupied...na corridor remain make him sleep this nite

1 Like

Re: Finally Met Pattyb Of Nl-drivers License/vehicle Registration Etc by pattybf(f): 7:29pm On Oct 10, 2019
laluski:

50mb ke...bros...no dey swell this monkey head na.its borrowed 2mb.Also his bed for yonder don already dey occupied...na corridor remain make him sleep this nite

grin grin grin
Re: Finally Met Pattyb Of Nl-drivers License/vehicle Registration Etc by feelme3(m): 9:15pm On Oct 10, 2019
mgh2:

You didn't say if or how PattyB defrauded you. What you don't know is that in as much as this is a "faceless" forum, going about making such stupid and wild accusations can get you in serious trouble.

PattyB's contacts are open here on Nairaland. She did my first license which recently just expired. I contracted her for my renewal for a 5yr type and I have gotten a text message for collection.

If you've had a bad experience in the past, go settle it and stop coming on here and sounding like a rabid dog.

2 Likes

Re: Finally Met Pattyb Of Nl-drivers License/vehicle Registration Etc by pattybf(f): 10:05pm On Oct 10, 2019
feelme3:

You didn't say if or how PattyB defrauded you. What you don't know is that in as much as this is a "faceless" forum, going about making such stupid and wild accusations can get you in serious trouble.

PattyB's contacts are open here on Nairaland. She did my first license which recently just expired. I contracted her for my renewal for a 5yr type and I have gotten a text message for collection.

If you've had a bad experience in the past, go settle it and stop coming on here and sounding like a rabid dog.

Thanks. But I doubt if this fellow has had any biz dealings with me before. I dont remember anyone having bad experience doing biz with so far and I believe such day will never come, as I am one of d straight forward person around .

I dont promise what I know for sure its not obtainable. In my line of job, most times clients r not after d cost of service but d delivery time frame. I try to avoid working under pressure, so I give only feasible time frame. And if there is any unforeseen changes that will affect d delivery time, I make sure to update d client. I even buy more time sometimes so I can under promise n over deliver grin

Dis fellow should just go n pick his towel where he hung it!

9 Likes

Re: Finally Met Pattyb Of Nl-drivers License/vehicle Registration Etc by mgh2: 10:13pm On Oct 10, 2019
[s]
feelme3:

[/s]
Amadioha fire your mama. Ogun Kill all your generation for deeping your miserable self into something that doesn’t concern you.

May another person’s calamity be your headache.

May your stupid mother and father die a miserable death.

May the birds of the air feed your parents carcass and may your children be slaughtered at the prime of their lives.

May you never reap the fruits of your labour.

May you struggle till you die a horrible death.

Did I mention your name when I made my first comment?

May you die for something you know nothing about.

May false allegation befail your entire generation
Re: Finally Met Pattyb Of Nl-drivers License/vehicle Registration Etc by feelme3(m): 10:24pm On Oct 10, 2019
mgh2:
[s][/s]
Amadioha fire your mama. Ogun Kill all your generation for deeping your miserable self into something that doesn’t concern you.

May another person’s calamity be your headache.

May your stupid mother and father die a miserable death.

May the birds of the air feed your parents carcass and may your children be slaughtered at the prime of their lives.

May you never reap the fruits of your labour.

May you struggle till you die a horrible death.

Did I mention your name when I made my first comment?

May you die for something you know nothing about.

May false allegation befail your entire generation

No wonder.... But by this time next month, you obituary will be here on this thread and it will come through your sleep...unless you ask for forgiveness here.

1 Like

Re: Finally Met Pattyb Of Nl-drivers License/vehicle Registration Etc by mejai(m): 10:31pm On Oct 10, 2019
Chai
Re: Finally Met Pattyb Of Nl-drivers License/vehicle Registration Etc by mgh2: 10:46pm On Oct 10, 2019
feelme3:

No wonder.... But by this time next month, you obituary will be here on this thread and it will come through your sleep...unless you ask for forgiveness here.

Hahaha...The news of your mother’s death will come tomorrow while yours will happen when the info about your useless mother’s demise gets to you.

I will drink and eat on your grave and I will dance azonto on your mother’s grave.
Nonsense...

I am fully ready for you since you can’t mind your place or stay on your lane.
Re: Finally Met Pattyb Of Nl-drivers License/vehicle Registration Etc by laluski(m): 11:40pm On Oct 10, 2019
mgh2:

Hahaha...The news of your mother’s death will come tomorrow while yours will happen when the info about your useless mother’s demise gets to you.

I will drink and eat on your grave and I will dance azonto on your mother’s grave.
Nonsense...

I am fully ready for you since you can’t mind your place or stay on your lane.

But he said the truth with EVIDENCES
1.hes ahd dealings with pattybf,I have had dealings with pattybf.we we're both satisfied.
2.You haven't STATED NOR PROVED IN ANYWAY that pattybf is dubious.
Instead of you to be matured,you started raining curses.

State your evidence with proofs na.we're waiting

2 Likes

Re: Finally Met Pattyb Of Nl-drivers License/vehicle Registration Etc by diportivo: 8:07am On Oct 11, 2019
what's happening here shocked

1 Like

Re: Finally Met Pattyb Of Nl-drivers License/vehicle Registration Etc by laluski(m): 9:42am On Oct 11, 2019
diportivo:
grin grin grin
Re: Finally Met Pattyb Of Nl-drivers License/vehicle Registration Etc by olisaemeka1(m): 10:49am On Oct 11, 2019
diportivo:
what is happening here is that nairaland mods are not functioning or doing what they are supposed to do...that someone comes here because its a faceless forum to spew nonsense.. , and unclarrified accusations , then go ahead to insult people and has not been banned still amazes me. This site is now a global site such nonsense should not be encouraged at all..agreed a lot of infants now have access to phones n little data and can type as they feel because they feel they cannot be traced. The mods should be alert to do thier jobs. simple

3 Likes

Re: Finally Met Pattyb Of Nl-drivers License/vehicle Registration Etc by laluski(m): 11:55am On Oct 11, 2019
olisaemeka1:
what is happening here is that nairaland mods are not functioning or doing what they are supposed to do...that someone comes here because its a faceless forum to spew nonsense.. , and unclarrified accusations , then go ahead to insult people and has not been banned still amazes me. This site is now a global site such nonsense should not be encouraged at all..agreed a lot of infants now have access to phones n little data and can type as they feel because they feel they cannot be traced. The mods should be alert to do thier jobs. simple
Lemme don't say anything till he replies me.i will wait till 12am today

1 Like

Re: Finally Met Pattyb Of Nl-drivers License/vehicle Registration Etc by thebigkendo(m): 12:35pm On Oct 11, 2019
Bomboclat!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally Met Pattyb Of Nl-drivers License/vehicle Registration Etc by laluski(m): 1:16am On Oct 12, 2019
This boy never answer me.ni wahala.... lemme give him till 12am tomorrow again if he doesn't reply after then ...in fela's voice "na wahala,he go get" cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pls Advice: Infinity QX4, Honda CRV and Toyota Rav4 / The Effect And Causes Of Bad Fuel Pump. / Are Japanese Cars Better Than German Cars?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.