Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,511 members, 7,843,545 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

I Bought Big Brother For Mercy - Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates Her Win - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Bought Big Brother For Mercy - Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates Her Win (451 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates With Okocha & Yobo After Getting N10m Bail(Video) / Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates His Wife Angel Gold's Birthday / Susan Peters: "Cee-c Was Disgraced, Her Bad Character Made Her Win Nothing" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Bought Big Brother For Mercy - Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates Her Win by mysidechick(f): 12:58pm On Oct 09, 2019
It was a night of great joy on October 6, 2019, when BBNaija 2019 finalist, Mercy Eke, was announced as the winner of the Pepper Dem edition of the reality show. A number of die-hard fans took to social media to celebrate the win as they gave reasons for choosing Mercy as their fave.
One of Mercy's biggest fans, who happens to be a well-known club owner, Cubana Chief Priest, could not contain his joy after Mercy was announced winner of the show as he was seen seriously jubilating.

In an Instagram post, Cubana penned a note of gratitude. He explained that he tried his possible best to ensure his Owerri sister emerged as the winner of the reality show. He added that he has not been known to support failure.

Cubana wrote: "Na Me Be #CubanaChiefPriest. I Have Never Hyped Failure, If I Put Body For You, Nothing Can Stop You @official_mercyeke Congrats. #MyOwerri We Did Big Brother Back2Back We Re SuperStars. The Gods Had Enough Moët N Hennessy In Their System So Dem Fall For Us, Tonite @cubanalagos ShutDown. I Fucki*n Bought Big Brother For #myowerri Sister"

See more here https://thickmatch.com/bought-big-brother-mercy-cubana-chief-priest-celebrates-win/

Re: I Bought Big Brother For Mercy - Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates Her Win by mysidechick(f): 12:59pm On Oct 09, 2019
Lalasticlala mynd44
Re: I Bought Big Brother For Mercy - Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates Her Win by Menance: 1:10pm On Oct 09, 2019
Yes o
Re: I Bought Big Brother For Mercy - Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates Her Win by fuckingAyaya(m): 1:14pm On Oct 09, 2019
Bros you For buy ur self small SENSE

(1) (Reply)

Student Beats Her Boyfriend With Slippers For Cheating On Her (videos) / VIDEO: The Way I Kissed Regina Daniels Makes Her Love And Accept Me - Ned Nwoko / Ladies In Viral Video Accusing Davido Of "Pregnancy" Have Been Arrested&Handcuff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.