Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

How I Broke Diego Costa’s Nose – Tomori - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How I Broke Diego Costa’s Nose – Tomori (490 Views)

Efe Ambrose Reveals Why Fikayo Tomori Is Not Proud Of His Nigerian Root / Fikayo Tomori And Tammy Abraham Celebrate Nigeria's 59th Independence Day / Chelsea FC Include "Want Away Striker" Diego Costa In EPL Squad For 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Broke Diego Costa’s Nose – Tomori by reportminds: 1:12pm On Oct 09, 2019
England new boy, Fikayo Tomori recounts how collision with former Chelsea striker Diego Costa earn him media attention at early stage of his Club career.

Tomori, 21, was still a schoolboy at the time he made headline for training-ground collision with the striker and left the latter with a broken nose.

Tomori said: “I was still in school and I didn’t actually know I’d done it.

“It was an accident. We both went up — he headed the back of my head and broke his nose.

“I didn’t know until the next day when it was all over the papers. I was getting a lot of messages as if I had meant to do it.

“I got a bit of stick. It was light-hearted, a lot of banter.

“I got back to school and people were asking me

“But he was all right about it. He didn’t kick me in training after that!”

Tomori, who has played six Premier League games for Chelsea this season, is in the England squad for the Euro 2020 qualifiers against Bulgaria and Czech Republic.

He turned the chance of playing for Nigeria and Canada in favor of England’s Three Lions.

https://www.reportminds.com/2019/10/how-i-broke-diego-costas-nose-tomori.html?m=1

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

(1) (Reply)

FIFA To Foot Francis Uzoho's Wages For Six Months Plus After Suffering TTD / The First Player In History! Messi Scores In 15 Consecutive UCL Seasons / Laliga: Messi Told To Dump Barcelona For Real Madrid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.