Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,928 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Osimhen, Chukwueze, Ndidi And Others Arrived Singapore Ahead Of Friendly Match - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Osimhen, Chukwueze, Ndidi And Others Arrived Singapore Ahead Of Friendly Match (34294 Views)

2019 CAF Awards: Osimhen & Chukwueze Lose Young Player Award To Achraf Hakimi / Brazil Vs Nigeria: Neymar Injured, Limps Out Of Friendly (Photos) / Bukola Saraki Visits Super Eagles Ahead Of Friendly Match With England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osimhen, Chukwueze, Ndidi And Others Arrived Singapore Ahead Of Friendly Match by addexx: 5:20pm On Oct 09, 2019
When brazillians beat naija

When brazillians beat naija o

Etebo go dey cry

When brazillians beat naija

tongue
Re: Osimhen, Chukwueze, Ndidi And Others Arrived Singapore Ahead Of Friendly Match by principalgee: 5:20pm On Oct 09, 2019
i reserve my comment until i see brazilian squad. smiley
Re: Osimhen, Chukwueze, Ndidi And Others Arrived Singapore Ahead Of Friendly Match by autonomous22: 5:41pm On Oct 09, 2019
VEGOTECH77:
cheesy I hope they go make us proud.

Against Brazil??

pray for 2 - 0 against us.... or better still a draw
Re: Osimhen, Chukwueze, Ndidi And Others Arrived Singapore Ahead Of Friendly Match by Skseries: 7:18pm On Oct 09, 2019
JerryJJZ:
What a deadly squad... Neymar Jr, Marcelo et al should get ready.
This is not average Nigerian Team ooooo....
My only fear in that team right now is Iwobi, this guy should try netting as well pls.....
#Soar_Eagles
do u know iwobi is involved in most of our goals
Re: Osimhen, Chukwueze, Ndidi And Others Arrived Singapore Ahead Of Friendly Match by Lordjb: 8:24pm On Oct 09, 2019
Okay
Re: Osimhen, Chukwueze, Ndidi And Others Arrived Singapore Ahead Of Friendly Match by Neimar: 8:40pm On Oct 09, 2019
Angelfrost:

Like play, like play, that guy go win Ligue 1 golden boot.

win what? grin
Re: Osimhen, Chukwueze, Ndidi And Others Arrived Singapore Ahead Of Friendly Match by Angelfrost(m): 8:43pm On Oct 09, 2019
Neimar:

win what? grin

Golden boot sir... Any issues??! tongue
Re: Osimhen, Chukwueze, Ndidi And Others Arrived Singapore Ahead Of Friendly Match by Neimar: 8:44pm On Oct 09, 2019
Angelfrost:

Golden boot sir... Any issues??! tongue

Yes he is not going to win it

Initial gra gra
Re: Osimhen, Chukwueze, Ndidi And Others Arrived Singapore Ahead Of Friendly Match by Angelfrost(m): 8:46pm On Oct 09, 2019
Neimar:

Yes he is not going to win it

Initial gra gra

Really??! Who will outscore him??! Neymar? Depay? Golovin? Chupo-Moting?... Will Cavani and Mbappe meet up from injury?
Re: Osimhen, Chukwueze, Ndidi And Others Arrived Singapore Ahead Of Friendly Match by Neimar: 8:53pm On Oct 09, 2019
Angelfrost:

Really??! Who will outscore him??! Neymar? Depay? Golovin? Chupo-Moting?... Will Cavani and Mbappe meet up from injury?

see question grin
Re: Osimhen, Chukwueze, Ndidi And Others Arrived Singapore Ahead Of Friendly Match by Angelfrost(m): 8:59pm On Oct 09, 2019
Neimar:

see question grin

You underestimate that kid... grin
Re: Osimhen, Chukwueze, Ndidi And Others Arrived Singapore Ahead Of Friendly Match by Dickson25(m): 9:09pm On Oct 09, 2019
Adegokenath:
Which station go show the match

AIT and NTA
Re: Osimhen, Chukwueze, Ndidi And Others Arrived Singapore Ahead Of Friendly Match by Rosskiki: 11:37pm On Oct 09, 2019
JerryJJZ:
Victor Osimhen, Joe Aribo, Ndidi, Emmanuel Dennis, Iwobi... I need a goal each.
Lets give them 5:0....
With Etebo and the rest in the Midfield, its a sure deal.... Love this squad

You've not mentioned Chukwueze...

In fact Brazil will chop some goals on that day. I don't see their defence coping with this lot.

1 Like

Re: Osimhen, Chukwueze, Ndidi And Others Arrived Singapore Ahead Of Friendly Match by Nobody: 2:21am On Oct 10, 2019
Hope they won't defend for 90 minutes
Re: Osimhen, Chukwueze, Ndidi And Others Arrived Singapore Ahead Of Friendly Match by Rosskiki: 4:15am On Oct 10, 2019
MrPrsdent:
Hope they won't defend for 90 minutes

No way, Jose.
Re: Osimhen, Chukwueze, Ndidi And Others Arrived Singapore Ahead Of Friendly Match by Performanking(m): 4:47am On Oct 10, 2019
Brazil 5 v Nigeria 1

The good thing is that it will force Pinnick to fire Rohr once and for all.
Re: Osimhen, Chukwueze, Ndidi And Others Arrived Singapore Ahead Of Friendly Match by Misternas89(m): 10:39am On Oct 10, 2019
ainas247:
wink Osimenhen If that guy sees a better team. e go brake some of Ronaldo and Messi scoring records.

Rank your business fast on Google
chat up now
No be only brake, na pedal u go see
Re: Osimhen, Chukwueze, Ndidi And Others Arrived Singapore Ahead Of Friendly Match by JerryJJZ(m): 11:05am On Oct 10, 2019
Skseries:
do u know iwobi is involved in most of our goals
Very true! Perfect assist, only seconded by our dreaded Musa...... But I need this lad to score goals.... Go out and score... Shoot the fvcking ball
Re: Osimhen, Chukwueze, Ndidi And Others Arrived Singapore Ahead Of Friendly Match by JerryJJZ(m): 11:07am On Oct 10, 2019
Rosskiki:

You've not mentioned Chukwueze...

In fact Brazil will chop some goals on that day. I don't see their defence coping with this lot.

Chai,,,, cant wait till Sunday pls...... Gonna be infringing and entertaining. At least, something frosh to cool Man Utd high tension.. Its not easy these days for we Man U fans
Re: Osimhen, Chukwueze, Ndidi And Others Arrived Singapore Ahead Of Friendly Match by Skseries: 7:50pm On Oct 10, 2019
JerryJJZ:

Very true! Perfect assist, only seconded by our dreaded Musa...... But I need this lad to score goals.... Go out and score... Shoot the fvcking ball
ok if it's about goals forget it, he can't score goals to save his life, and that's one problem I have with him, is final 3rd decision making... he does the hard work well but hardly get the easy one right....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Joshua Turned £15,000 First Pay To £500 Million Career Earnings / Leon Balogun: You Can Love Me Or Either Leave Me - Nigeria Defender Fires Back / FIFA Bans Eight Players, Agent For Life Over Match-fixing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.