Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,551 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

#wizkid I Left EME With Nothing In My Bank Account |watch Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #wizkid I Left EME With Nothing In My Bank Account |watch Video (246 Views)

Wizkid: I Haven’t Slept Since I Arrived Lagos (Photos) / Wizkid: “I Paid N140,000 Per Day To Get Nigerian Food In The US" / Wizkid: I Will Only Marry If All My Girlfriends & Exes Would Marry Me Same Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#wizkid I Left EME With Nothing In My Bank Account |watch Video by officialclassic(m): 1:49pm On Oct 09, 2019
I Left EME With Nothing In My Bank Account – Wizkid Makes Shocking Revelation In Latest Interview || Watch video

Wizkid has revealed a shocking news a lot of people never knew in the music industry never knew.

The Nigerian-international music superstar who currently is preparing for his forthcoming massive show at the 20k capacity London O2 Arena has revealed he left Banky W’s EME record label with absolutely no money in his account. Starboy made this revelation while on an interview with Capital Xtra in the United Kingdom and this has already got a lot of tongues wagging in the Nigerian music scene.

This latest revelation by wizkid although is not being seen as a fact by some music followers as they believed wizkid was showing great signs of financial capability during that period which precisely was in 2014, however others believe there could be an atom of truth in it. While the news is gradually spreading across the internet, some people have started to seek Banky W’s attention as they want him to ascertain if the news is true or not.

Wizkid left EME in 2014 before going to flaunt his own record label; Starboy Worldwide in the same 2014.

Watch video of Wizkid’s interview below:

http://gidijazz.com/2019/10/i-left-eme-with-nothing-in-my-bank-account-wizkid-makes-shocking-revelation-in-recent-interview-video/

(1) (Reply)

Today's Celebrity Highlights From Iblogtv / Ghanaian Superstar King Promise Covers 25th Issue Of Tushmagazine / Levelsdonchange: Frodd Visits His Former Office (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.