Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Breaking News: N-power Transition Page Created On NPVN Portal - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Breaking News: N-power Transition Page Created On NPVN Portal (3942 Views)

FG Sacks 2,525 N-power Beneficiaries, Warns Against Acts Of Indiscipline, Others / "Why I Resigned From N-Power": My Story and the Lessons (Photo) / Has Anyone Received February N-power Pay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: N-power Transition Page Created On NPVN Portal by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 09, 2019
As the 2016 Batch of N-power beneficiaries prepare for life after N-power. N-Power have created a transition page on beneficiaries NPVN dashboard. As the moment, not all beneficiaries can access the N-power transition menu and for some volunteers,they dont have the menu on their profile. Those N-power 2016 batch who do not have the N-power transition menu should exercise patience as N-power continues to update beneficiaries profiles.

From the Npvn portal ,there are 6 options provided for N-power Transition. N-power beneficiaries are to choose from the available options.

Become a SANEF Agent: With 50,000 Naira you can begin your journey in Entrepreneurship as a SANEF
Start a Business with a GEEP Loan: 100,000 Naira loan to enable you begin a business in your community
Become a Teacher: Teach as a School teacher in your community.
Start a Farm/Expand your Farm: Begin farming and start feeding the nation.
Become a Field/Data Agent: Work as an Agent for a Bank, Research Agency or Consumer Goods company. join the community collection
Become a Community Policeman: Join the Police force to secure and protect your community.

Volunteers of the N-power program are to visit http://npvn.npower.gov.ng and log on to their profile[left][/left]

Re: Breaking News: N-power Transition Page Created On NPVN Portal by Akabeson(m): 9:24am On Nov 07, 2019
Please is the transition still on? Because I can't find it on my dash board, as at 6th November 2019

(1) (Reply)

How Much Does Niit Pay? / NCC Begins Financial Checks Of Telcos; Directors To Serve Only 15 Years / Hnd: A Dust Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.