Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,122 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

NYSC Catches 95 Fake Graduates From Nigerian And West African Universities - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Catches 95 Fake Graduates From Nigerian And West African Universities (26436 Views)

NYSC To Consider Deploying Corps Members To Ghana, Other West African States / NYSC Arrest 95 Fake Graduates (lists). / NYSC Crackdown On Fake Graduates Nationwide Arrest 65 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Catches 95 Fake Graduates From Nigerian And West African Universities by tillaman(m): 6:55pm On Oct 09, 2019
grin
Re: NYSC Catches 95 Fake Graduates From Nigerian And West African Universities by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 09, 2019
shocked
Re: NYSC Catches 95 Fake Graduates From Nigerian And West African Universities by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 09, 2019
opalu:
No wonder we now have SPECIAL ADVISER for Modern Singers
their office is close to my estate
Re: NYSC Catches 95 Fake Graduates From Nigerian And West African Universities by midnighter(f): 6:58pm On Oct 09, 2019
AmazingELixir:
lipsrsealed

They should start with Buhari and Kemi

Kemi had plenty of certificates, they were just tired of her. I guess she was refusing to give them their kickbacks
Re: NYSC Catches 95 Fake Graduates From Nigerian And West African Universities by RexTramadol1: 6:59pm On Oct 09, 2019
No be small thing o
Re: NYSC Catches 95 Fake Graduates From Nigerian And West African Universities by nauto6: 7:02pm On Oct 09, 2019
No time to waste

Just do the needful
Re: NYSC Catches 95 Fake Graduates From Nigerian And West African Universities by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 09, 2019
Only?
Re: NYSC Catches 95 Fake Graduates From Nigerian And West African Universities by Mcreloaded(m): 7:07pm On Oct 09, 2019
Psalm2423:
Which kind nazi pose for that for NYSC?
Guess you did not remove all dresses,lol
Otondo for fit you sha.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Catches 95 Fake Graduates From Nigerian And West African Universities by Agugbadin: 7:12pm On Oct 09, 2019
NYSC should get them arrested and prosecuted
Re: NYSC Catches 95 Fake Graduates From Nigerian And West African Universities by Psalm2423(m): 7:14pm On Oct 09, 2019
Mcreloaded:

Guess you did not remove all dresses,lol
Otondo for fit you sha.

Lol. What’s this one saying?
Re: NYSC Catches 95 Fake Graduates From Nigerian And West African Universities by Omonda(m): 7:18pm On Oct 09, 2019
There are still more. [color=#000099][/color]
Re: NYSC Catches 95 Fake Graduates From Nigerian And West African Universities by Originalsly: 7:18pm On Oct 09, 2019
Ibrahim should remain quiet. Why shout 95 fakers and none prosecuted?... but warn others not to? Why wouldn't others try their luck?...after all... if caught... no consequences.
Re: NYSC Catches 95 Fake Graduates From Nigerian And West African Universities by akdjr(m): 7:19pm On Oct 09, 2019
U just said something very interesting ooo. I met a lady who told me she graduated from a university in Benin republic and she hasn't perform the mandatory 1years NYSC since over 3years I know her now. quote author=Officialgarri post=82989642]Benin republic graduates I guess [/quote]
Re: NYSC Catches 95 Fake Graduates From Nigerian And West African Universities by surgical: 7:25pm On Oct 09, 2019
MelesZenawi:
What about Buhari?

They need catch him because he committed the worst offense.
He has affidavit,this ones does not
Re: NYSC Catches 95 Fake Graduates From Nigerian And West African Universities by ChristmasBells: 7:31pm On Oct 09, 2019
Bonatheripper:
But the president iis a fake graduate
Proov it if not you are a liar!
Re: NYSC Catches 95 Fake Graduates From Nigerian And West African Universities by Jay5mie: 7:34pm On Oct 09, 2019
Officialgarri:
Benin republic graduates I guess

Pls read before disgracing yourself.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Catches 95 Fake Graduates From Nigerian And West African Universities by Eldavis(m): 7:35pm On Oct 09, 2019
Officialgarri:

Did you not read the part that said 60 are from Nigerian universities

And 35 from West African universities (which means not onli benin republic bt other countries as well)

Read well b4 commenting nxt time tongue

1 Like

Re: NYSC Catches 95 Fake Graduates From Nigerian And West African Universities by executive12: 7:36pm On Oct 09, 2019
This is weird. Why would somebody fake documents in order to go waste one year? Are they now paying Corpers a lot of money?
Re: NYSC Catches 95 Fake Graduates From Nigerian And West African Universities by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 09, 2019
surgical:
He has affidavit,this ones does not

So that means these ones needs affidavit to backup their certificate.
Re: NYSC Catches 95 Fake Graduates From Nigerian And West African Universities by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:38pm On Oct 09, 2019
Fake graduates names on NYSC portal.....ICPC or EFCC will not rush to investigate and prosecute those involve now o...what we hear in Nigeria is that CORRUPTION is fighting back!
Re: NYSC Catches 95 Fake Graduates From Nigerian And West African Universities by surgical: 7:39pm On Oct 09, 2019
MelesZenawi:

you got the point
Re: NYSC Catches 95 Fake Graduates From Nigerian And West African Universities by LabDNA: 7:42pm On Oct 09, 2019
KingAzubuike:
Something that has been going on for decades. Its common in polytechnics and universities outside the best 5 in the country.

It's during convocation day you begin to see strange faces wearing graduation gown from your department you never saw all through your 4 years stint.

It doesn't happen in tough private universities like babcock, Madonna, Covenant, Redeemers.
Re: NYSC Catches 95 Fake Graduates From Nigerian And West African Universities by surgical: 7:43pm On Oct 09, 2019
MelesZenawi:

They only need an affidavit
Re: NYSC Catches 95 Fake Graduates From Nigerian And West African Universities by ChristmasBells: 7:44pm On Oct 09, 2019
why waste my time&money to go to school to get a degree when i can get any degree from any good cyber cafe jareh!biko who can help me forge my master degree and Phd jor hahahahaha this is NIGERIA Lazy to go to school but very agil to forge certificate hehehehe4l
Re: NYSC Catches 95 Fake Graduates From Nigerian And West African Universities by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 09, 2019
surgical:
They only need an affidavit
They have to be reminded for next time..
Re: NYSC Catches 95 Fake Graduates From Nigerian And West African Universities by Mcreloaded(m): 7:55pm On Oct 09, 2019
Psalm2423:

Lol. What’s this one saying?
Its funny i know but then parade must remove all dresses or hair dresses or head dresses.

Way too long ago to remember which cause then the soldiers were all otondo or was it the corpers. Lol
Removal of all head dresses is done by all corpers when parade is over and as you can see the cap is held high and it is not a salute to Hitler

4 Likes

Re: NYSC Catches 95 Fake Graduates From Nigerian And West African Universities by Lordjb: 8:14pm On Oct 09, 2019
Okay
Re: NYSC Catches 95 Fake Graduates From Nigerian And West African Universities by Nezero(m): 8:21pm On Oct 09, 2019
Officialgarri:

philip0906:
Houdegbe people grin grin

Hahaha
Re: NYSC Catches 95 Fake Graduates From Nigerian And West African Universities by Ndipe(m): 8:24pm On Oct 09, 2019
How do they know who is a fake graduate?
Re: NYSC Catches 95 Fake Graduates From Nigerian And West African Universities by SmartyPants(m): 8:38pm On Oct 09, 2019
Officialgarri:

Report says 60 from Nigeria and you are still guessing Benin Republic sir.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Catches 95 Fake Graduates From Nigerian And West African Universities by SmartyPants(m): 8:40pm On Oct 09, 2019
executive12:
This is weird. Why would somebody fake documents in order to go waste one year? Are they now paying Corpers a lot of money?

Are you not a Nigerian? Don't you know that without NYSC you can't work in government, run for office or secure some lucrative private sector jobs?

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Catches 95 Fake Graduates From Nigerian And West African Universities by ayo2000: 8:52pm On Oct 09, 2019
Na by force .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why NYSC Should Not Be Scrapped / Ex-Corper Travels From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle (Photos) / FG To Exhume Late Corper's Body For Autopsy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.