Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,360 members, 7,954,471 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:47 PM

I Will Pay For That Business Idea Or Invest In It. (budget 1m-2.5m) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Will Pay For That Business Idea Or Invest In It. (budget 1m-2.5m) (583 Views)

Should Get My Pilot License Or Invest In Business? / Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card / GET UP TO #1 MILLION TO FUND YOUR NEW BUSINESS IDEA OR EXISTING BUSINESS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Pay For That Business Idea Or Invest In It. (budget 1m-2.5m) by charles009(m): 3:33pm On Oct 09, 2019
Hi Folks,

I was just staring at my computer this afternoon, and a thought suddenly popped up. Monday 14th october I will be 35years. What if my company folds up NOW? or asks me to go home? what will I fall back to and grow and transfer to my son (family legacy) asides maybe property. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

Yes, I have tried my hands in transport and it didn't PAN out well. one keke eventually got stolen lol, the other was grounded, I barely recovered 60% of the cost price before i sold it off. you see, I've tried.

If you have a genuine idea, feel free and share with me at your terms, if its worth it, subject to positive feasibility study, we can deal.

Please i wouldn't like people suggesting Transportation, bet9ja, barbing salon.

Thanks ALL.
Re: I Will Pay For That Business Idea Or Invest In It. (budget 1m-2.5m) by Eastatlantalove(m): 3:35pm On Oct 09, 2019
Whats your budget
Re: I Will Pay For That Business Idea Or Invest In It. (budget 1m-2.5m) by Diegostan(m): 3:37pm On Oct 09, 2019
charles009:

Hi Folks,

I was just staring at my computer this afternoon, and a thought suddenly popped up. Monday 14th october I will be 35years. What if my company folds up NOW? or asks me to go home? what will I fall back to and grow and transfer to my son (family legacy) asides maybe property. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

Yes, I have tried my hands in transport and it didn't PAN out well. one keke eventually got stolen lol, the other was grounded, I barely recovered 60% of the cost price before i sold it off. you see, I've tried.

If you have a genuine idea, feel free and share with me at your terms, if its worth it, subject to positive feasibility study, we can deal.

Thanks ALL.

I have a genuine business idea
Let talk on WhatsApp : 08169916318
Re: I Will Pay For That Business Idea Or Invest In It. (budget 1m-2.5m) by Realbelieveer(m): 3:47pm On Oct 09, 2019
good afternoon-

Let's set up a bakery in my already planned location- factory building is less rent payment - 1.7m-2m budget. get 100k-200k monthly.

DM via WhatsApp lets discuss: 090 98 18 68 99
Re: I Will Pay For That Business Idea Or Invest In It. (budget 1m-2.5m) by charles009(m): 3:53pm On Oct 09, 2019
Realbelieveer:
good afternoon-

Let's set up a bakery in my already planned location- factory building is less rent payment - 1.7m-2m budget. get 100k-200k monthly.

DM via WhatsApp lets discuss: 090 98 18 68 99

i need to be close to business, my location is asaba!
Re: I Will Pay For That Business Idea Or Invest In It. (budget 1m-2.5m) by charles009(m): 3:53pm On Oct 09, 2019
Diegostan:

mind giving a hint.
Re: I Will Pay For That Business Idea Or Invest In It. (budget 1m-2.5m) by Bithub: 3:53pm On Oct 09, 2019
Asaba Ozoro is good for business na
Re: I Will Pay For That Business Idea Or Invest In It. (budget 1m-2.5m) by charles009(m): 3:54pm On Oct 09, 2019
Diegostan:

mind giving a hint?
Re: I Will Pay For That Business Idea Or Invest In It. (budget 1m-2.5m) by Bithub: 3:55pm On Oct 09, 2019
Ideas dey

I have about 25 of such ideas. Seeking partnership to establish a 25 acres project. Bros if you want honest resourceful, productive people in the country, them dey. I can give ideas and would encourage you join hands with me in setting up this project.
Re: I Will Pay For That Business Idea Or Invest In It. (budget 1m-2.5m) by SultanYoung: 3:59pm On Oct 09, 2019
charles009:

Hi Folks,

Thanks ALL.
are you intrested in mobile fresh juice company if yes just flash me so as i can send you a copy of the business plan after you go through it then we can create a time to discuss futher 0-8-0-3-6-6-9-9-6-7-5
Re: I Will Pay For That Business Idea Or Invest In It. (budget 1m-2.5m) by smat101(m): 4:05pm On Oct 09, 2019
Mr Charles drop your email
Re: I Will Pay For That Business Idea Or Invest In It. (budget 1m-2.5m) by charles009(m): 4:08pm On Oct 09, 2019
smat101:
Mr Charles drop your email

ok send to ejas2ndota@gmail.com
Re: I Will Pay For That Business Idea Or Invest In It. (budget 1m-2.5m) by smat101(m): 4:11pm On Oct 09, 2019
charles009:

ok send to ejas2ndota@gmail.com
seen I'll send you a message in 10 mins time..do check your mail and get back to me.
Re: I Will Pay For That Business Idea Or Invest In It. (budget 1m-2.5m) by Realbelieveer(m): 4:46pm On Oct 09, 2019
charles009:

i need to be close to business, my location is asaba!
I am in Enugu state
Re: I Will Pay For That Business Idea Or Invest In It. (budget 1m-2.5m) by Apostlepurple: 5:52pm On Oct 09, 2019
charles009:

Hi Folks,

Thanks ALL.

How can you be reached? If you're cool with a partnership though.
Re: I Will Pay For That Business Idea Or Invest In It. (budget 1m-2.5m) by WalkerMichael(m): 6:06pm On Oct 09, 2019
Hi op.

I currently do mini importation of lightweight home products from China and resell here in Nigeria to end users.

Is this something you would like to invest in so I can let you on the full details here?

Kind regards.
Re: I Will Pay For That Business Idea Or Invest In It. (budget 1m-2.5m) by wazusoft: 6:17pm On Oct 09, 2019
nice information pleased to see all this work

(1) (Reply)

SALES AGENT At FIPS Multilinks Limited / Advice - Can A Pharmacist Become Certified As ICAN ASA / Lesson On Character That Will Shape Your Destiny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.