Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:11 AM

'I Left EME With Nothing In My Bank Account' – Wizkid Makes Shocking Revelation - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Left EME With Nothing In My Bank Account' – Wizkid Makes Shocking Revelation (433 Views)

"Wisekid" Copies Wizkid, Makes Over ₦30 Million monthly since October / “Cee-C Insulted Me” - Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Makes Shocking Revelation / Skales: "Timaya Housed Me When Banky W Kicked Me Out Of EME" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Left EME With Nothing In My Bank Account' – Wizkid Makes Shocking Revelation by TheOlusanjo(m): 4:28pm On Oct 09, 2019
Wizkid has revealed a shocking news a lot of people never knew in the music industry never knew.The Nigerian-international music superstar who currently is preparing for his forthcoming massive show at the 20 ,000 capacity London O2 Arena has revealed he left Banky W’s EME record label with absolutely no money in his account.

Starboy made this revelation while on an interview with Capital Xtra in the United Kingdom and this has already got a lot of tongues wagging in the Nigerian music scene.

This latest revelation by Wizkid although is not being seen as a fact by some music followers as they believed Wizkid was showing great signs of financial capability during that period which precisely was in 2014, however others believe there could be an atom of truth in it. While the news is gradually spreading across the internet, some people have started to seek Banky W’s attention as they want him to confirm if the news is true or not.

Wizkid left EME in 2014 before going to flaunt his own record label; Starboy Worldwide in the same 2014.

Watch video of Wizkid’s interview here: https://theinfong.com/left-eme-nothing-bank-account-wizkid-makes-shocking-revelation-video/

Re: 'I Left EME With Nothing In My Bank Account' – Wizkid Makes Shocking Revelation by Naijaarchive(m): 4:43pm On Oct 09, 2019
Really
Re: 'I Left EME With Nothing In My Bank Account' – Wizkid Makes Shocking Revelation by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 09, 2019
coming from someone who doesn't even Know the meaning of the title of his latest Song... confused human being but the thing is money wey no reach to do anything Na Nothing in its Entirerity
Re: 'I Left EME With Nothing In My Bank Account' – Wizkid Makes Shocking Revelation by Zuluhead(m): 5:08pm On Oct 09, 2019
banky y is your saviour on earth, he picked you out of shitta, enrolled you in lead city university (a private university that is more liberal than igbenedion). polished your talent and made you a celebrity.
wizkid, banky w taught you how to fish, he would had just given you some buckets of fish by now you would either be in shitta smoking weed or even if you hustle harder you would be on the street of kuala lumpur malaysia hustling for data.....be grateful boy!!! be grateful son!!!

(1) (Reply)

No Beef: Mercy And Tacha Spotted Together / Company Tacha Just Singed Endorsement With Sold Millions In 2 Hours ! / Did Wizkid Really Congratulate Davido As He Welcomes First Son?*must Read*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.