Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,400 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Jaruma Reveals Why She Will Never Give Tacha N50m - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jaruma Reveals Why She Will Never Give Tacha N50m (7112 Views)

Tacha Talks About Her Relationship With Jaruma & The N50m / Jaruma Reveals What Tacha Did To Her After She Was Ejected From Bbnaija / Pregnant Jaruma & Husband Return To N6 Million A Night Atlantis Underwater Suite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jaruma Reveals Why She Will Never Give Tacha N50m by SleekGist: 4:45pm On Oct 09, 2019
14 days after self-claimed Nigerian highest-paid therapist, Jaruma Hausa promised to give N50million to disqualified Big Brother Naija housemate, Simply Tacha, the CEO of Jaruma Empire has finally broken silence and explained why she withdrew her promise.

Nigeria highest paid sex therapist, Jaruma earlier gifted her “god daughter” the sum of Fifty Million Naira after she was disqualified from the Big Brother Naija show last night for physical Assault towards fellow housemate, Mercy.

Jaruma who took to her Instagram page to explain why she did not fulfill the N50million promise to Tacha and narrated what transpired between her, Tacha and the management of Tacha.

The CEO of Jaruma Empire narrated how she handed over N1m to Tacha management when she was slammed and embarrassed by Nigerians that she had no clothes to wear for occasions inside the house. Sleekgist reports

The self-claimed highest paid sex therapist explained how her VIP followers contributed N1million for Simply Tacha to buy clothes. She also narrated the hate, heat and insults she suffered in the hands of Nigerians for supporting Tacha and how disappointed she was when Tacha got disqualified and acted as if she (Jaruma) had done nothing.

See more here

https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/jaruma-reveals-why-she-will-never-give-tacha-n50m/

1 Share

Re: Jaruma Reveals Why She Will Never Give Tacha N50m by General0847: 4:52pm On Oct 09, 2019
Mamalawo, you made a promise so keep your promise simple. Nigerians and clout chasing smh.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jaruma Reveals Why She Will Never Give Tacha N50m by kolafolabi(m): 5:07pm On Oct 09, 2019
To be realistic.. 50million Naira is a huge amount one can just give, when she is not Dangote or Alakija.

8 Likes

Re: Jaruma Reveals Why She Will Never Give Tacha N50m by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 09, 2019
Give her the money you promised, no long story

1 Like

Re: Jaruma Reveals Why She Will Never Give Tacha N50m by donstan18: 5:12pm On Oct 09, 2019
As stupid and foolish as she might be seen for supporting someone like Tacha, I don't think she's stupid enough to gift 50Million to an ungrateful and arrogant Tacha.

I smiled and laughed hard where she said that Tacha failed to value all her efforts and support.

I'm happy she's reaping what she has sown by supporting an arrogant, uncouth and ungrateful girl.

And yes! More are yet to befall Tacha's mumu fans. Their sweat and efforts were all in vain and will never be recognized.

13 Likes

Re: Jaruma Reveals Why She Will Never Give Tacha N50m by Tobinrobin(m): 5:13pm On Oct 09, 2019
You don’t even have 50 milly laying fallow in any account here in the country or overseas ffs. Just STFU

3 Likes

Re: Jaruma Reveals Why She Will Never Give Tacha N50m by Zuluhead(m): 5:14pm On Oct 09, 2019
abeg leave story, did anyone force you to make the pledge ? was it done under duress ? 50 million aint 50 cent.
but tacha you need to go spiritual, two celebrities from differenet part of the nation, different gender, different tribe, different religion, different profession, different state of resident promise you 50 million and refused to fulfill, girl begin waka against promise and fail spirit. its obivious.

3 Likes

Re: Jaruma Reveals Why She Will Never Give Tacha N50m by udemzyudex(m): 5:19pm On Oct 09, 2019
kolafolabi:
To be realistic.. 50million Naira is a huge amount one can just give when she is not Dangote or Alakija.

Even dangote no fit just dash person 50million like that, not to talk of person wey no do anything other than doing nonsense for BBN.

2 Likes

Re: Jaruma Reveals Why She Will Never Give Tacha N50m by Geminita1(f): 5:19pm On Oct 09, 2019
This jaruma is either a witch or has connection to evil forces, everytime i click on her page, video or post on instagram, i start having this strange sensation. There is a bit of truth in most rumours. People say she uses jazz.

Pls nairaland desist from giving this strange woman any attention.

If you are the spiritually sensitive type pls go and confirm what i'm saying.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jaruma Reveals Why She Will Never Give Tacha N50m by Jayslicky: 5:53pm On Oct 09, 2019
This jaruma should just shut the fvck up, always talking bullshit like she is one goddess, does she even have 50million naira? If jaruma has 50million then baba suwe has 50million too.

Nonsense and Jaruma.

9 Likes

Re: Jaruma Reveals Why She Will Never Give Tacha N50m by Medblog(m): 6:24pm On Oct 09, 2019
My own is to book space here
Re: Jaruma Reveals Why She Will Never Give Tacha N50m by LOMBARDY(m): 6:37pm On Oct 09, 2019
We've heard now...u just wanted to use the #50 million to trend...

Stop writing long Epistles!

1 Like

Re: Jaruma Reveals Why She Will Never Give Tacha N50m by solmusdesigns: 7:04pm On Oct 09, 2019
tongue

audio money people..

4 Likes

Re: Jaruma Reveals Why She Will Never Give Tacha N50m by Ulaga12: 7:07pm On Oct 09, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
tongue

audio money people..

[/s]
Re: Jaruma Reveals Why She Will Never Give Tacha N50m by stanleysani(m): 7:14pm On Oct 09, 2019
nonsense mamalawo

2 Likes

Re: Jaruma Reveals Why She Will Never Give Tacha N50m by exstreve: 7:32pm On Oct 09, 2019
The way she is emphasizing about the 1.8M she gave proves she can't even give tacha 50m

3 Likes

Re: Jaruma Reveals Why She Will Never Give Tacha N50m by AverageAnnie(f): 7:34pm On Oct 09, 2019
Tacha acted smart on this one,she knew it was all clout chasing.

3 Likes

Re: Jaruma Reveals Why She Will Never Give Tacha N50m by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:39pm On Oct 09, 2019
I'm here to tell you right now, we don't care

1 Like

Re: Jaruma Reveals Why She Will Never Give Tacha N50m by ATTITUDE2: 7:50pm On Oct 09, 2019
see as she take style JAPA! How much is her worth sef?

1 Like

Re: Jaruma Reveals Why She Will Never Give Tacha N50m by Xsem(m): 7:53pm On Oct 09, 2019
Geminita1:
This jaruma is either a witch or has connection to evil forces, everytime i click on her page, video or post on instagram, i start having this strange sensation. There is a bit of truth in most rumours. People say she uses jazz.

Spiritually sensitive with all those curves angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jaruma Reveals Why She Will Never Give Tacha N50m by Xavi2019: 8:18pm On Oct 09, 2019
Geminita1:

Are you serious about this?
Re: Jaruma Reveals Why She Will Never Give Tacha N50m by meobizy(f): 9:03pm On Oct 09, 2019
When Tacha allowed her village people win I found it difficult to eat for two days. Anyway sha, she messed her chance to win 60M Naira while consuming free food. The thing wey pain me pass na say she no use her Bet9ja coins flex.

3 Likes

Re: Jaruma Reveals Why She Will Never Give Tacha N50m by Geminita1(f): 10:10pm On Oct 09, 2019
Xavi2019:

Are you serious about this?
Very serious.
Re: Jaruma Reveals Why She Will Never Give Tacha N50m by dominique(f): 10:23pm On Oct 09, 2019
Her name was amongst the first in the appreciation post Tacha made after disqualification and I'm sure she must have contacted her privately as well. Jaruma is just looking for an excuse to dissociate herself from Tacha and renege on 50million pledge. Besides, the 50k AED she counted on her video is NOT equivalent to 50million, it's a little below N5million which I feel it's not too much to give a person who brought so much visibility to her brand.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jaruma Reveals Why She Will Never Give Tacha N50m by chukzyfcbb: 1:25am On Oct 10, 2019
Geminita1:

I agree with you, @saci you are in trouble smiley
Re: Jaruma Reveals Why She Will Never Give Tacha N50m by WalkerMichael(m): 1:55am On Oct 10, 2019
kolafolabi:
To be realistic.. 50million Naira is a huge amount one can just give, when she is not Dangote or Alakija.

Trurhb be told dangote will never ever gift 50m if it has nothing in it for him too. He's not a yahoo boy & knows the worth of every penny made... He rather invests that sum into his new refinery...

Jaruuma used & dumped Tacha to grow her Instagram business page... She runs a business & she knows what it means to have people talking about 'her brand". This was all she needed, hence the fake 50m promise to Tacha. This pulled in some traffic from people who never heard from her before until they got to her IG page... Anyways, all na inside life. I'm just surprised tacha' s management team failed to see that... Its the same reason some other folks started to show up from every nook & cranny promising the babe (Tacha) money, deals etc (all in a bid to trend their business with her name--that was the end game for those Instagram entrepreneurs; majority of them have nothing )

Also, be careful around that lady, the probability that she uses confirm jazz is really high too....

By the way, why are men not talking about the fact that ladies patronise jaruma to buy products that hypnotise them - as in JAZZ?? shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: Jaruma Reveals Why She Will Never Give Tacha N50m by Onyi22(f): 3:06am On Oct 10, 2019
All na audio money

1 Like

Re: Jaruma Reveals Why She Will Never Give Tacha N50m by DIKEnaWAR: 5:02am On Oct 10, 2019
Nonsense!

1. You don't have 50m to give to Tacha.

2. While we all(the ones that still have our brain intact) told you people that Tacha has an attitude problem and what she need is reformation or a reformatory and not money or pity party, you all thought we were hating. Hating on what? A bleached girl with double left leg and body odour? Jeepers!

Also, the person that has been penning those messages Tacha releases from time to time(we all know Tacha can't even write "Daughter" or "Harcourt", the two things she claims most in her life) should stop and ask her to get help ASAP. He is right now not helping her situation by trying to paint her good, instead of making her to be good in character.

2 Likes

Re: Jaruma Reveals Why She Will Never Give Tacha N50m by DonHummer(m): 6:41am On Oct 10, 2019
But she was already disqualified before you promised her the 50 milla. So why still complaining.

1 Like

Re: Jaruma Reveals Why She Will Never Give Tacha N50m by KrazzyAndy(m): 8:11am On Oct 10, 2019
Geminita1:

brother you're not the only one lipsrsealed her face alone looks very creepy embarassed embarassed

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Aka And His Best Friend Was Killed At The Spot" - Cctv Footage Released (video) / Gay Alert! Kiss Daniel Spotted Kissing A Guy / Photos: Sexy Nicki Minaj Squeezes Curves Into Super-Tight White Bandage Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.