Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,564 members, 7,823,484 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Flood Sweeps Away Baby Left With Her Little Brother (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Flood Sweeps Away Baby Left With Her Little Brother (Photo) (463 Views)

How I Was Scammed Of My Than 100k By Someone I Thought Was My Brother (photo) / Man Rapes His 5-Year-Old Niece In Adamawa To Get Back At His Brother (Photo) / Togolese Woman Buries Her Little Son Alive (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flood Sweeps Away Baby Left With Her Little Brother (Photo) by UncleGist: 6:33pm On Oct 09, 2019
A baby was today swept away by flood during a downpour at Langbodoko, Oyo town in #OyoState.

It was gathered that the mom had left her outside with her little brother during the rain and stepped in. .

However before she returned, the girl had been swept away. Her body was later retrieved after the rain.

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/flood-sweeps-away-baby-left-with-her-little-brother

Re: Flood Sweeps Away Baby Left With Her Little Brother (Photo) by UncleGist: 6:35pm On Oct 09, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Flood Sweeps Away Baby Left With Her Little Brother (Photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:43pm On Oct 09, 2019
Either the mother was highly dumb or there is more to this story (aka baby was thrown into the water)... but I doubt any caring mother would leave any of her children outside unattended while there is floods going on.
Re: Flood Sweeps Away Baby Left With Her Little Brother (Photo) by subtlemee(f): 6:46pm On Oct 09, 2019
Only mothers will know how the baby's mom is feeling right now...losing a baby is the worst thing anybody can experience
Re: Flood Sweeps Away Baby Left With Her Little Brother (Photo) by beresponsible(m): 6:47pm On Oct 09, 2019
So unfortunate. Sad
Re: Flood Sweeps Away Baby Left With Her Little Brother (Photo) by hisgrace090: 6:52pm On Oct 09, 2019
Bad news' good Nigerians are tired of you, park your load and go!
Re: Flood Sweeps Away Baby Left With Her Little Brother (Photo) by Larryfest(m): 6:56pm On Oct 09, 2019
Some mothers are just too careless and stupid, imagine some walking with their kids along the road leaving the kids to run around without supervision or holding them close knowing fully well how crazy some motorists and okada guys can be..

1 Like

Re: Flood Sweeps Away Baby Left With Her Little Brother (Photo) by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:25pm On Oct 09, 2019
what carelessness on the part of the mother....if I be the husband, only God go know wetin i do do you wen i return

(1) (Reply)

Suspect Recounts How He Killed Naval Commander And Dumped Her Body In A Well / Photos: Female Corpse Washes Ashore At Beach In Lekki / 16 People Sentence To Death Over The Murder Of A School Girl Burned Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.