Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,071 members, 7,956,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:06 AM

If China Only Relies On Tourism Income. Can It Beat The Which Countries's GDP? - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / If China Only Relies On Tourism Income. Can It Beat The Which Countries's GDP? (4629 Views)

Countries With The Largest Gross Domestic Product (GDP) 2024 / Biden: America To Defend Taiwan If China Invades The Nation (Video) / US To ‘respond’ If China Puts Military Base On Solomon Islands: White House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If China Only Relies On Tourism Income. Can It Beat The Which Countries's GDP? by cnboy90(m): 4:02pm On Dec 28, 2019
igbesachick:

of course we hong kongers are chinese, we are subjects of republic of china, found by nation father sun yet-san, you guys are impostors
This Hong Kong maggot is very naive. It thinks that all Hong Kong maggots like him like to live in the toilet. In fact, many Hong Kong maggots (Management) have bought houses in Shenzhen. grin grin grin grin grin

劣等下贱未开化的香港贱蛆只配做炮灰,人家在深圳买房,你在香港住厕所。 grin grin grin
Re: If China Only Relies On Tourism Income. Can It Beat The Which Countries's GDP? by igbesachick: 4:04pm On Dec 28, 2019
cnboy90:

你们粪坑的世界还是自己享受吧,不如去问问你粪坑同袍,有多少人在深圳买房!有多少人在上海买房!要视频吗?想看图片吗?跪下来求我啊。
哈哈劣等未开化的贱蛆就是低级炮灰。 grin grin grin

some hong kongers, as the member of the high rank managent , are sent to the branches of the international conglomarates , based in china.

they would choose to mingle themselves by buying houses, fvcking local girls...guess it is normal.
Re: If China Only Relies On Tourism Income. Can It Beat The Which Countries's GDP? by cnboy90(m): 4:05pm On Dec 28, 2019
igbesachick:

'cause it makes it convenient to fvck china pussies
Hey, Hong Kong maggots, show your courage to ask how many Hong Kong maggots are buying houses in Shenzhen.
Re: If China Only Relies On Tourism Income. Can It Beat The Which Countries's GDP? by igbesachick: 4:07pm On Dec 28, 2019
cnboy90:

This Hong Kong maggot is very naive. It thinks that all Hong Kong maggots like him like to live in the toilet. In fact, many Hong Kong maggots (Management) have bought houses in Shenzhen. grin grin grin grin grin

then, back to the first beginning, why do you chink guys rush to hk, even crouching in shabby shacks as domiciles?
Re: If China Only Relies On Tourism Income. Can It Beat The Which Countries's GDP? by igbesachick: 4:10pm On Dec 28, 2019
cnboy90:

Hey, Hong Kong maggots, show your courage to ask how many Hong Kong maggots are buying houses in Shenzhen.

i guess we are rich enough to buy a house or two in the so-called first rate cities in china.

but usually we choose to rent a house in china. it does not worth buying a house just for a base to hang out with chink girls.
Re: If China Only Relies On Tourism Income. Can It Beat The Which Countries's GDP? by igbesachick: 4:15pm On Dec 28, 2019
cnboy90:

never expect u to be this stupid, to hit your feet by your own stone.

we are rich to buy, we are rich to play china chicks.

that is why.

no more stupidity galore.
Re: If China Only Relies On Tourism Income. Can It Beat The Which Countries's GDP? by igbesachick: 4:22pm On Dec 28, 2019
cnboy90:

来你们支那嫖你们赚你们钱,找个房子落脚而已,就算买也是有亲戚在那边可以做二手房生意,懂了吗?
Re: If China Only Relies On Tourism Income. Can It Beat The Which Countries's GDP? by cnboy90(m): 4:23pm On Dec 28, 2019
igbesachick:

some hong kongers, as the member of the high rank managent , are sent to the branches of the international conglomarates , based in china.

they would choose to mingle themselves by buying houses, fvcking local girls...guess it is normal.

人家在深圳买房,你在香港住厕所。贱蛆。哈哈哈哈
Re: If China Only Relies On Tourism Income. Can It Beat The Which Countries's GDP? by cnboy90(m): 4:29pm On Dec 28, 2019
igbesachick:

来你们支那嫖你们赚你们钱,找个房子落脚而已,就算买也是有亲戚在那边可以做二手房生意,懂了吗?
贱蛆小宝贝哟,你愿意活在自己粪坑一样的世界里意淫,自己骗自己,自己让自己快乐。都可以。
但你能别来我们人类的世界丢人现眼么? 你特么是要笑死我。
不说你们低等香港贱蛆了,就是你们香港明星你知道有多少在北京买房吗? grin grin grin grin
Re: If China Only Relies On Tourism Income. Can It Beat The Which Countries's GDP? by igbesachick: 4:29pm On Dec 28, 2019
cnboy90:

人家在深圳买房,你在香港住厕所。贱蛆。哈哈哈哈

i m in france

check my signature, i m in a place where there are no chinks. fear that place is not HK. way too close to china
Re: If China Only Relies On Tourism Income. Can It Beat The Which Countries's GDP? by igbesachick: 4:33pm On Dec 28, 2019
cnboy90:

sure, many HK celebrities own houses in peking or whatever big cities in china. we have money, we go to fvck your girls. guess we need a house to smooth everything

troll
Re: If China Only Relies On Tourism Income. Can It Beat The Which Countries's GDP? by cnboy90(m): 4:42pm On Dec 28, 2019
igbesachick:

sure, many HK celebrities own houses in peking or whatever big cities in china. we have money, we go to fvck your girls. guess we need a house to smooth everything

troll
1. Hong Kong girls have a good figure and good mouth skills. I must admit that.
2. Hong Kong men beg for work in China. like dog.
3. Any of our cities is more advanced and affluent than Hong Kong.

贱蛆,接受现实吧,这里不是香港那种粪坑世界只能欺骗自己。 grin grin grin
Re: If China Only Relies On Tourism Income. Can It Beat The Which Countries's GDP? by cnboy90(m): 4:50pm On Dec 28, 2019
igbesachick:

never expect u to be this stupid, to hit your feet by your own stone.

we are rich to buy, we are rich to play china chicks.

that is why.

no more stupidity galore.
低等贱蛆接受现实吧。你就是香港贱蛆最下贱最低等那种! grin grin grin

Hongkong stars were arrested for hiding drugs in Beijing's home. BTW, his father is Jackie Chan.

Re: If China Only Relies On Tourism Income. Can It Beat The Which Countries's GDP? by igbesachick: 12:20am On Dec 29, 2019
cnboy90:

Hongkong stars were arrested for hiding drugs in Beijing's home. BTW, his father is Jackie Chan.

so what?

am i the person who is responsible to that? who cares ? he is more an idol of the chinks.

by the way, jackie chan is not bruce lee, dont u think u may arouse a lot empathy among these foreigners.

jackie chan is worshipped by chinks only. in hollywood , no one but a second rate black actor chris tucker would condescend to give a hand to him in rush hour.

accept the fact, you yellow fvckface is the lowest pariah
Re: If China Only Relies On Tourism Income. Can It Beat The Which Countries's GDP? by igbesachick: 12:36am On Dec 29, 2019
cnboy90:

a yellow shiet is putting another yellow shiet into jail.

devil may care.

i m in france. guess why i come live here? to rid of your yellow faces FOREVER!

even a bugbear to look at/think of your ugly yellow faces, caused by the disproportionate arrangement of all the organs on your faces and especially the deformity of any of them.

dont give me any shiet news on your shiet race. i m not even an asian, one of my parents is a white, a french. go fvck yourself.
Re: If China Only Relies On Tourism Income. Can It Beat The Which Countries's GDP? by igbesachick: 12:46am On Dec 29, 2019
cnboy90:

1. Hong Kong girls have a good figure and good mouth skills. I must admit that.
2. Hong Kong men beg for work in China. like dog.
3. Any of our cities is more advanced and affluent than Hong Kong.

贱蛆,接受现实吧,这里不是香港那种粪坑世界只能欺骗自己。 grin grin grin

maybe, but i m not an asian , though i can go back to HK any time i want. one of my parents is a french. get it? dickhead .

how else i can speak english as if it is my mother tongue, except it has a great affinity with its homogeneous cousin?

see how hard you try to learn and micmic and fail , for ctitters like you, a slow chink , can never pick up a superior language.

english is not for a yellow species who has a tiny cranial volume and primitve larynx structure.
Re: If China Only Relies On Tourism Income. Can It Beat The Which Countries's GDP? by igbesachick: 12:57am On Dec 29, 2019
cnboy90:

人家在深圳买房,你在香港住厕所。贱蛆。哈哈哈哈

subhuman chinko. newly coming down from a bough? slumdog, rot in your chinko slum.

give you two more photos , just to remind u the distance from subhuman to human.

french residency vs chinaman residency.

hey, we french are evicting asian vermins like u, lucky france is not HK . but really sorry for an oasis being besieged by barbaric savages , that is how it is in HK.

Re: If China Only Relies On Tourism Income. Can It Beat The Which Countries's GDP? by igbesachick: 1:11am On Dec 29, 2019
cnboy90:

good for u to realize the inferiority of your own yellow race.

hong kongers could be a mirror for u chink guys. dont hate a mirror, it is u in it. but obviously, hong kongers are an upgrade version of the chinks, if they are chinks at all.

i never feel how fortunate i have a caucasian parent until i meet any asian trash like you.

dont hate yourself, subhuman you are though.
Re: If China Only Relies On Tourism Income. Can It Beat The Which Countries's GDP? by igbesachick: 9:04am On Dec 29, 2019
cnboy90:

还有,不要贴支那黄皮抓捕白人犯人的相片

1.不管黑人白人还是支那生物,只要犯法就要被逮捕,这个很正常,在每个国家都如此。

2 你单单贴出支那生物关押黑人白人犯人的相片,你的心理是什么?你想说,我们支那不再是东亚病夫了,现在我们可以关押(极少数犯罪的)外国人了。

3 这在英语里叫 inferiority complex.黑人最清楚这是什么意思,这就是黑人整天觉得自己被迫害要反对种族歧视的原因。

4 这叫种族自卑,懂吗?你以为贴出支那人关押白人黑人的相片,就会有人觉得支那了不起了?别人一眼就看透你因为自卑才贴这种相片,在黑人里这种做法多了去了。

5 只有最上层的支那人才能理解白人,剩余的大部分支那生物和黑人一个层次,你自觉不自觉的就流露出黑人的 inferiority complex心理了,你就是一个黄皮黑鬼

6 现在你的档次更低级,你居然贴出成龙儿子的相片,你居然不仅在白人前自卑,还在香港人面前自卑需要用”反例”照片来显示”支那生物有本事关押高贵的香港人”。

7 白人从来没有这些支撑自己种族自信的相片,你看到过有白人贴出审判支那生物从而得意忘形的相片吗?

8 在西方自由世界里,爱国主义是贬义词,我们希望用最充分的方式尊重自由,苏格兰脱英就是一例,最小的国家,最简单的政府,中国人(不是现在的支那杂种)曾经有个哲学家叫老子,他提出的小国寡民理念在我们西方是最好的保障自由的方式,只有小才能强大,只有放手才能聚集,你们这帮盗窃中国人名头的支那杂种当然不理解这种哲学
Re: If China Only Relies On Tourism Income. Can It Beat The Which Countries's GDP? by igbesachick: 9:14am On Dec 29, 2019
cnboy90:

还有,别整天贴出你们支那赤军的相片,你们不敢放一枪的,你们赤军在香港只能龟缩在威尔士亲王军营里。

你们赤军敢开一枪,敢露面,全世界都会搞死你们!那是你们找死向自由世界宣战!

所以,你们支那赤军没用的。等我们香港人主动去你们军营示威,逼宫你们赤军,到时你们就知道死!看你们敢不敢动武!不动武我们就把你们赤军杀死!动武我们自由世界会把你们支那这只螳螂一个车轮碾死!我们自由世界正好缺一个借口和你们支那来个了断!
Re: If China Only Relies On Tourism Income. Can It Beat The Which Countries's GDP? by igbesachick: 9:20am On Dec 29, 2019
cnboy90:

至于你这些冒牌军械的相片,哈哈,几万吨支那贵金属出口到美国才换取人家一个过时的军事武器专利。

除非你们靠偷,不过现在偷也要付代价了,任正非的女儿正在为当间谍而在监狱忏悔。

剩下只有两种途径,找你祖宗赤俄买它过时的武器,或者走运捡到美国不幸坠落的武器残骸偷回去研究。

你们支那要武器干嘛?数量多如蝗虫,还怕被团灭?
Re: If China Only Relies On Tourism Income. Can It Beat The Which Countries's GDP? by igbesachick: 9:32am On Dec 29, 2019
cnboy90:

支那杂种还敢看不起黑人?

没有黑人在美国进行的民权运动,你们少数族裔何来现在享受的广泛人权?

还有,没有白人左派有色人种同情者的呵护,你们有色人种现在的世界低位和野生动物一般。

说回黑人,你们支那杂种智力体能完全不能和白人比。黑人智力和你们差不多,在白人水准下,支那和黑人的智力差别微乎其微。但是黑人体能强过你们数倍。所以说,支那杂种,是最垃圾的物种!

黑人音乐诞生了 micheal jackson,还有蓝调爵士一大堆音乐流派,黑人体育无需说了,黑人对世界政治和民权人权发展做出巨大的贡献。所以,你们在世界中心美国的低位比黑人更低,是理所当然的。

少和我提什么支那gdp,你要提你们支那对人类的贡献,这决定你们的价值。

在美国,西欧血统白人---当地黑人------南欧白人---拉美白人---当地印第安人---东欧白人---拉美黑人---中东穆斯林---日本人---印度人---菲律宾人---其他东南亚国家的人---支那生物
Re: If China Only Relies On Tourism Income. Can It Beat The Which Countries's GDP? by cnboy90(m): 3:32pm On Dec 29, 2019
igbesachick:

'cause it makes it convenient to fvck china pussies
臭港蛆尔等贱蛆不是把白皮当爹么,你把你白皮爹叫过来,我让你见识一下我们人类世界是怎么交流的。
你们臭港蛆把白皮当爹,以为全世界跟你们劣等未开化的臭港蛆一样把白皮当爹???你下贱,以为全世界跟你一样下贱是吧?
你未开化的臭港蛆他妈别笑死我们人类世界了! grin

贱蛆把白皮当爹还以为全世界跟你贱蛆一样下贱???你们臭港蛆还是滚回粪坑世界意淫吧!别他妈在我们人类世界丢人现眼。
我们人类没你们香港贱蛆这么下贱!你们就他妈屎坑里大饱口福的贱蛆!贱!蛆! grin grin grin grin
Re: If China Only Relies On Tourism Income. Can It Beat The Which Countries's GDP? by cnboy90(m): 3:45pm On Dec 29, 2019
igbesachick:

还有,别整天贴出你们支那赤军的相片,你们不敢放一枪的,你们赤军在香港只能龟缩在威尔士亲王军营里。

你们赤军敢开一枪,敢露面,全世界都会搞死你们!那是你们找死向自由世界宣战!

所以,你们支那赤军没用的。等我们香港人主动去你们军营示威,逼宫你们赤军,到时你们就知道死!看你们敢不敢动武!不动武我们就把你们赤军杀死!动武我们自由世界会把你们支那这只螳螂一个车轮碾死!我们自由世界正好缺一个借口和你们支那来个了断!
哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈,臭港蛆活在粪坑的世界真开心呢。

我们把你当人,你臭港蛆非要当贱蛆是吧。你们是有多下贱! 现在香港不过就是我们的殖民地而已。真当我们人类世界看得起你们臭港蛆??我不是看不起你们港蛆。解放军就是屠杀光你们这帮香港贱蛆,把你们这帮臭港蛆的尸体摆满中环,你白皮爹也不管说一句话!全世界也都不敢说话!真以为你白皮爹会为了一个臭港跟中国打一仗???1997年你白皮爹都不敢为香港招惹中国,乖乖地像条狗一样撤出香港。你贱蛆少他妈天真幼稚了。你白皮爹敢招惹中国吗?

你们劣等下贱未开化的臭港蛆屎坑世界活久了吧?哈哈哈哈,你看看你白皮爹敢招惹中国吗? grin grin grin
Re: If China Only Relies On Tourism Income. Can It Beat The Which Countries's GDP? by cnboy90(m): 4:05pm On Dec 29, 2019
igbesachick:

还有,不要贴支那黄皮抓捕白人犯人的相片

1.不管黑人白人还是支那生物,只要犯法就要被逮捕,这个很正常,在每个国家都如此。

2 你单单贴出支那生物关押黑人白人犯人的相片,你的心理是什么?你想说,我们支那不再是东亚病夫了,现在我们可以关押(极少数犯罪的)外国人了。

3 这在英语里叫 inferiority complex.黑人最清楚这是什么意思,这就是黑人整天觉得自己被迫害要反对种族歧视的原因。

4 这叫种族自卑,懂吗?你以为贴出支那人关押白人黑人的相片,就会有人觉得支那了不起了?别人一眼就看透你因为自卑才贴这种相片,在黑人里这种做法多了去了。

5 只有最上层的支那人才能理解白人,剩余的大部分支那生物和黑人一个层次,你自觉不自觉的就流露出黑人的 inferiority complex心理了,你就是一个黄皮黑鬼

6 现在你的档次更低级,你居然贴出成龙儿子的相片,你居然不仅在白人前自卑,还在香港人面前自卑需要用”反例”照片来显示”支那生物有本事关押高贵的香港人”。

7 白人从来没有这些支撑自己种族自信的相片,你看到过有白人贴出审判支那生物从而得意忘形的相片吗?

8 在西方自由世界里,爱国主义是贬义词,我们希望用最充分的方式尊重自由,苏格兰脱英就是一例,最小的国家,最简单的政府,中国人(不是现在的支那杂种)曾经有个哲学家叫老子,他提出的小国寡民理念在我们西方是最好的保障自由的方式,只有小才能强大,只有放手才能聚集,你们这帮盗窃中国人名头的支那杂种当然不理解这种哲学

臭港蛆的粪坑世界确实够让贱蛆意淫。在我们人类世界,罪犯就是罪犯,跟种族肤色无关。 你白皮爹只要犯法,我们就有权利逮捕你白皮爹。我们有权利处决你白皮爹。谁都救不了你白皮爹,你白皮爹向我们下跪也没用,我们就是处决你白皮爹了,怎么了??你贱蛆下贱把白皮当你亲爹,别以为我们人类世界像你们臭港蛆一样下贱。OK?

说到爱国, 你不解释一下美国的爱国者法案吗? 你不解释一下你英国爹是怎么干涉苏格兰独立公投的吗?你不解释一下你英国爹怎么镇压北爱共和军的吗?哦,我知道你没法解释,因为你劣等下贱未开化智商低逻辑混乱只有一张喷粪的臭嘴。
Re: If China Only Relies On Tourism Income. Can It Beat The Which Countries's GDP? by cnboy90(m): 4:08pm On Dec 29, 2019
igbesachick:

支那杂种还敢看不起黑人?

没有黑人在美国进行的民权运动,你们少数族裔何来现在享受的广泛人权?

还有,没有白人左派有色人种同情者的呵护,你们有色人种现在的世界低位和野生动物一般。

说回黑人,你们支那杂种智力体能完全不能和白人比。黑人智力和你们差不多,在白人水准下,支那和黑人的智力差别微乎其微。但是黑人体能强过你们数倍。所以说,支那杂种,是最垃圾的物种!

黑人音乐诞生了 micheal jackson,还有蓝调爵士一大堆音乐流派,黑人体育无需说了,黑人对世界政治和民权人权发展做出巨大的贡献。所以,你们在世界中心美国的低位比黑人更低,是理所当然的。

少和我提什么支那gdp,你要提你们支那对人类的贡献,这决定你们的价值。

在美国,西欧血统白人---当地黑人------南欧白人---拉美白人---当地印第安人---东欧白人---拉美黑人---中东穆斯林---日本人---印度人---菲律宾人---其他东南亚国家的人---支那生物

在我们人类世界,香港贱蛆是世界上最劣等最下贱最不开化的蛆,你知道什么是蛆吗? 香港贱蛆就喜欢吃屎!

在我们人类世界,臭港蛆就是殖民地贱蛆。我们屠杀你们臭港蛆,奴役你们臭港蛆,你看全世界谁搭理你们臭港蛆了?啊?蛆?你白皮爹敢为了你们贱蛆招惹中国吗?
Re: If China Only Relies On Tourism Income. Can It Beat The Which Countries's GDP? by cnboy90(m): 4:10pm On Dec 29, 2019
igbesachick:

good for u to realize the inferiority of your own yellow race.

hong kongers could be a mirror for u chink guys. dont hate a mirror, it is u in it. but obviously, hong kongers are an upgrade version of the chinks, if they are chinks at all.

i never feel how fortunate i have a caucasian parent until i meet any asian trash like you.

dont hate yourself, subhuman you are though.
哈哈哈哈哈,我们把白皮当白皮猪,你把白皮当爹而且很骄傲。贱蛆,你真的很贱蛆。 grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If China Only Relies On Tourism Income. Can It Beat The Which Countries's GDP? by igbesachick: 2:12pm On Jan 21, 2020
cnboy90:

哈哈哈哈哈,我们把白皮当白皮猪,你把白皮当爹而且很骄傲。贱蛆,你真的很贱蛆。 grin grin grin grin grin

inferior chinko, keep staying in your chinkoland
Re: If China Only Relies On Tourism Income. Can It Beat The Which Countries's GDP? by dlw09(f): 3:57am On Feb 02, 2020
跟igbesachick这种傻逼有啥好吵的,当他是个笑话 cheesy

cnboy90:

Re: If China Only Relies On Tourism Income. Can It Beat The Which Countries's GDP? by igbesachick: 4:31am On Feb 02, 2020
dlw09:

可惜,你这个支那同胞已经被这个论坛封号了!

支那疯狗在世界上永远是被孤立的!
Re: If China Only Relies On Tourism Income. Can It Beat The Which Countries's GDP? by igbesachick: 4:42am On Feb 02, 2020
dlw09:

媚黑婊,自己的烂逼还嫌不够?

你还以为找到党组织了?这只男性支那杂种已经被我用英语骂到完全失去自信了,而且黑人版主已经永久性封了他这只疯狗的号了

你再他妈吵,我可以搞到你被封号!

你知道为什么它被封号吗?一来它不会讲英语,二来它宣扬支那爱国主义让人烦,三来它和你一样最后被我义正言辞的骂到只能机械性的贴出色情图片来招架!

有本事就讲道理啊,婊子,你除了疯狗一样哀怨还能怎么样?

说你支那贱畜,你不高兴,那你就表现的有素质啊,用英语用严谨的逻辑来和我辩论啊!你的下三滥恰恰证明你就是一只支那贱畜!

媚黑其实不是你的错,但是你疯狗一样的脑残思维的表现形式除了对民主人士乱吠以外就是跪舔黑人鸡巴,你这两个秉性是相辅相成的

还有,看你英语不会讲,中文又垃圾,滚回去舔鸡巴去吧,文盲!
Re: If China Only Relies On Tourism Income. Can It Beat The Which Countries's GDP? by igbesachick: 4:47am On Feb 02, 2020
dlw09:

要证明你自己不是支那贱畜你可以,

1 讲地道英语

2 用受过高等中文教育的汉语来讲话

3 不要炫耀自己是媚黑婊

4 清楚意识到中国缺失民主和自由,和独裁专政划清界限

5 在你骂中国人之前三思!因为你不是中国人!

如果你做不到以上几点,那你就是我所说的支那贱畜!人人得以诛之的过街老鼠!

想和他这只反民主反香港的支那贱畜一样被封号是吧?你试试!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jewish ANTIFA Member Was The Shooter And Not Thomas Crooks / Should Great Britain Hand Back The Falklands Over To Argentina / Vladimir Putin's Return As President Good Or Bad For International Community?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.