Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,224 members, 7,836,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Lion Will Begot Lion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lion Will Begot Lion (745 Views)

Protest begot Boko Haram, Zulum warns #EndSARS protesters / Ganduje Conferred With Chieftaincy in Abia- Lion That Protect Igbo People (Pics) / Melaye: I Changed My Seat At The Senate Because I Saw Lion, Tiger & Snakes On It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lion Will Begot Lion by lordlugards: 9:21pm On Oct 09, 2019
If truly the proverb that lion will Begot lion is truth.
Then I will believe That Obafemi Awolowo is Seyi Awolowo. And Seyi Awolowo is Obafemi Awolowo.

The just conclude BBN have just exposed how the Awolowo's reasons and behaves.
Seyi is a tribalists who always pick on frodd and ike, he talks ill of them at their back all the time (frodd most especially) he never say anything good about them in his diary sections, he makes mockery of them with Yoruba language each time there is a hit argument between them in the house, and it's always only him that does that. Even when there's a ban in the used of vocabulary.

He's a coward that cannot challenge Tacha when she belittled him many times and take him to the cleaner.
He's also a bigotry who suddenly remembered his girlfriend when it became obvious that Tacha will never give a chicken like him a chance.
He's a hypocrite that raise the pressing iron and was shouting on top of his voice to draw big brother attention to disqualify mercy. But when tacha was disqualified, the idiot started mimicking tacha and was praising mercy that she did the right thing by getting Tacha disqualified.

I could not imagine the way he carried Tacha case throughout that night.

He always talks down on people arrogantly especially frodd just because the guy is intelligent and will not agree on all he said.

He always support his big for nothing, a fool at 40 friend that always shout warri warri, even when he's not making sense just to get at somebody.

I believe seyi is a duplicate of Obafemi Awolowo
Re: Lion Will Begot Lion by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 09, 2019
lordlugards:
If truly the proverb that lion will Begot lion is truth.
Then I will believe That Obafemi Awolowo is Seyi Awolowo. And Seyi Awolowo is Obafemi Awolowo.

The just conclude BBN have just exposed how the Awolowo's reasons and behaves.
Seyi is a tribalists who always pick on frodd and ike, he talks ill of them at their back all the time (frodd most especially) he never say anything good about them in his diary sections, he makes mockery of them with Yoruba language each time there is a hit argument between them in the house, and it's always only him that does that. Even when there's a ban in the used of vocabulary.

He's a coward that cannot challenge Tacha when she belittled him many times and take him to the cleaner.
He's also a bigotry who suddenly remembered his girlfriend when it became obvious that Tacha will never give a chicken like him a chance.
He's a hypocrite that raise the pressing iron and was shouting on top of his voice to draw big brother attention to disqualify mercy. But when was disqualified, the idiot started mimicking tacha and was praising mercy that she did the right thing by getting Tacha disqualified.

I could not imagine the way he carried Tacha case throughout that night.

He always talk down people arrogantly especially frodd just because the guy is intelligent and will not agree on all he said.

He always support his big for nothing, a fool at 40 friend that always shout warri warri, even when he's not making sense just to get at somebody.
Bekee wu agbara grin

Cc lzaa gmbuharii afamed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lion Will Begot Lion by lordlugards: 9:30pm On Oct 09, 2019
immhotep:

Bekee wu agbara grin

Cc lzaa gmbuharii afamed
rapu bekee ghota Ife n' na ko.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lion Will Begot Lion by helinues: 9:47pm On Oct 09, 2019
No be Frodd Na Frog
Re: Lion Will Begot Lion by ZombieTAMER: 11:21pm On Oct 09, 2019
lordlugards:
rapu bekee ghota Ife n' na ko.

Bekee bu ezigbo agbara grin

Is it Lion begots lion ?.. I'm not sure again
Re: Lion Will Begot Lion by stonemasonn: 11:27pm On Oct 09, 2019
Abeg allow Awo to rest nah. This is BBN not Naija politics... haba, this is too petty nah.
Re: Lion Will Begot Lion by Orjioorji(f): 6:29am On Oct 10, 2019
Very good observation, like father like son.

(1) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Confirmed Locking Her Off In The Villa By Cabals / Real Reason Why DSS Is Yet To Release Sowore / Public Notice: Enrollment Of Federal Universities And Colleges Into IPPS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.