Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

Please I Need Help For My Web Project - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Please I Need Help For My Web Project (443 Views)

Experience Freelance Javascript Developer Urgently Needed For A Web Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Help For My Web Project by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 09, 2019
Please, I need help in finishing my web project or with a simple web project idea.
For over a month, I completed a course on web design, but they request us to design a website, as a project, I got confused about the project I should embark on. I thought about two projects, the first one is to design a website that contains names of all countries of the world, and short information about their respective continents, the second one is a quiz website about Nigerian historical facts. But I lost interest in both the projects. And I can't think of a project now.
That is why I came here to seek for your help, either some words to encourage me on finishing one of my two projects, or an idea on a simple project that consists of only HTML, CSS and some Javascript.

Re: Please I Need Help For My Web Project by donsheddy1(m): 10:45pm On Oct 09, 2019
I understand and feel your pain. But the quiz on Nigerian history is just the perfect project to work on right now. B trust me, you'll be proud of your effort.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help For My Web Project by Kingpinukecy(m): 2:03am On Oct 10, 2019
From what am seeing here,I will prefer u to go for the quiz website. I know the quiz project requires some expertise like using of lots of JavaScript to code. but its more professional than that of designing a webpage comprising of countries names and short facts about them.whereas if u go for my second statement I.e country code webpage, it will only require u to use HTML & CSS only

But going for Quiz webpage u will use HTML, CSS, & JAVASCRIPT as well. which will boostened ur programming knowledge.

u can check out one of my website I design http://sherwoodng.com and u can contact me vai email: kingpin4sure@yahoo.com for any details or further help.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help For My Web Project by donsheddy1(m): 5:15am On Oct 10, 2019
Kingpinukecy:
From what am seeing here,I will prefer u to go for the quiz website. I know the quiz project requires some expertise like using of lots of JavaScript to code. but its more professional than that of designing a webpage comprising of countries names and short facts about them.whereas if u go for my second statement I.e country code webpage, it will only require u to use HTML & CSS only

But going for Quiz webpage u will use HTML, CSS, & JAVASCRIPT as well. which will boostened ur programming knowledge.

u can check out one of my website I design http://sherwoodng.com and u can contact me vai email: kingpin4sure@yahoo.com for any details or further help.

Nice point. But which English be boostened?

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help For My Web Project by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 10, 2019
Thank you all for your response, and I will keep you updated about the project and the progress I am making.
Re: Please I Need Help For My Web Project by Kingpinukecy(m): 9:24pm On Oct 10, 2019
donsheddy1:
Nice point. But which English be boostened?

Pls, leave that English for the grammarians to handle it.
Re: Please I Need Help For My Web Project by A7(m): 6:19pm On Oct 12, 2019
_
Re: Please I Need Help For My Web Project by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 12, 2019
Kingpinukecy:

I have reviewed your website and have made the following observation:
Your command of English is really poor. This is what you should do;
Hire a content manager or a proofreader to review your contents before you put them up.

(1) (Reply)

Apple,android Developer Needed For Immediate Employment. / Data Modeler Needed / Any Freelance Developers In Anambra For A Start Up ASAP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.