Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

Beware Of Gig Logistics Houston - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Beware Of Gig Logistics Houston (5962 Views)

GIG Logistics Overseas Shipping Scam / Where's Gig Logistics In Computer Village? / Gig Logistics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of Gig Logistics Houston by Laredojohn(m): 10:26am On Oct 20, 2019
I use these guys you are accusing, not had any issue with them, the only info I have is that they don't ship new phones again, that they only ship used phones, their minimum shipping weight is 20$ so if you ship an item weighing just 2lbs they charge you 20$ for it, regarding this FBI stuff, it has been an issue more with people who shop and ship apple products in bulk, I Phones, Mac books, Apple watches etc, there has always been a red flag on these items, more reason why most shipping companies have stopped shipping phones, just keep pressing on sure they will ship your items if they hold on to it for sometime and they observe no reports come in from the sellers side.

4 Likes

Re: Beware Of Gig Logistics Houston by warrenweste(m): 10:46am On Oct 20, 2019
Laredojohn:
I use these guys you are accusing, not had any issue with them, the only info I have is that they don't ship new phones again, that they only ship used phones, their minimum shipping weight is 20$ so if you ship an item weighing just 2lbs they charge you 20$ for it, regarding this FBI stuff, it has been an issue more with people who shop and ship apple products in bulk, I Phones, Mac books, Apple watches etc, there has always been a red flag on these items, more reason why most shipping companies have stopped shipping phones, just keep pressing on sure they will ship your items if they hold on to it for sometime and they observe no reports come in from the sellers side.

Do u pay for their insurance all the time or you opt out or jus once a while?
Re: Beware Of Gig Logistics Houston by afolabia143: 11:07am On Oct 20, 2019
they know that most of those iPhone 11 are bought from yahoo,, so thye use fbi to scare the person . it is very bad these online shipping I done rest my case with them I rather buy fro nigeria make one naira get my peace than person to use me play
Re: Beware Of Gig Logistics Houston by Laredojohn(m): 11:11am On Oct 20, 2019
warrenweste:

Do u pay for their insurance all the time or you opt out or jus once a while?
Its always on
Re: Beware Of Gig Logistics Houston by bartundey(m): 6:45pm On Oct 20, 2019
TEQ365VENTURES:
Well in my opinion, I think everyone using GIG needs to start bombarding them with mails or calls. letting them know the complaints we are getting from people about fraud going on in their company and how the fear of losing one's packages may make us to discontinue using them. If we can create a whatsapp group for this cause isn't a bad Idea. Cos an injury to one is an injury all. You or I might not be affected today, is tommorrow guaranteed?
Thanks for the contribution and suggestions..the essence of this thread is for people to share their experiences with them also to know affected persons.
Re: Beware Of Gig Logistics Houston by bartundey(m): 6:49pm On Oct 20, 2019
yhellow:
this is serious, I used gig and I have alot of people using them without issue. Call their Nigeria customer care number and complain that the FBI is not picking.
They are even making the situation worse by not offering any form of assistance or suggestions

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Gig Logistics Houston by yhellow(m): 8:56pm On Oct 20, 2019
Laredojohn:
I concur with u, most shipping company stop shipping phone because of Freud, bad people have mak biz difficult for sincere people. Make God help ua

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Gig Logistics Houston by abrahym(m): 9:22pm On Oct 20, 2019
Laredojohn:

Very correct...they are just waiting for more complain...they will surely release items

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Gig Logistics Houston by warrenweste(m): 10:33am On Oct 25, 2019
any update?
Re: Beware Of Gig Logistics Houston by thebigkendo(m): 8:56am On Oct 29, 2019
Radautoworks come & see your people
Re: Beware Of Gig Logistics Houston by radautoworks: 11:52am On Oct 29, 2019
warrenweste:

Pls shed more info because I plan to use them soon

DON'T. ALMOST $12,000 in missing parts is why.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Gig Logistics Houston by warrenweste(m): 12:16pm On Oct 29, 2019
radautoworks:

wow,pls you care to share your experience with them?
Re: Beware Of Gig Logistics Houston by lubehouse9ja(m): 1:10pm On Oct 29, 2019
so bad..
radautoworks:

Re: Beware Of Gig Logistics Houston by babestella: 8:49pm On Oct 29, 2019
Nastydroid:
why not post it on twitter and tag the FBI official account too

Good suggestion.
Re: Beware Of Gig Logistics Houston by unikazzy(m): 1:20pm On Apr 24, 2020
ranksz:
Most of these international logistics peeps and just too fraudulent.
I used UK2Naija sometimes ago and I couldn't believe the very high amount I was charged and I was not even pretty informed.
They are scammers looking fir who to prey on.
i was once a victim with Uk2naija....I regretted shipping with them

Gig logistics still remain d best for international shipping from USA
Re: Beware Of Gig Logistics Houston by radautoworks: 12:11am On Apr 25, 2020
unikazzy:
i was once a victim with Uk2naija....I regretted shipping with them

Gig logistics still remain d best for international shipping from USA

Increase your shipments and see what happens grin
Re: Beware Of Gig Logistics Houston by unikazzy(m): 4:49am On Apr 25, 2020
radautoworks:

Increase your shipments and see what happens grin
what happen with who pls?
Re: Beware Of Gig Logistics Houston by surrogatesng: 11:34am On Apr 25, 2020
U still did not answer the question.Where these items bought with giftcard?
bartundey:

I will really appreciate all the useful advise anyone can offer ..All items was purchased from EBay and l have all my invoices with the tracking numbers ...the items are all USA used iPhones,iPods,laptops,iPad and shoes..

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Gig Logistics Houston by Migurl: 5:43pm On Dec 20, 2021
Please please beware of this company! Do not use them! Especially for oversea shipping. The staff in Houston are very rude. They do not answer their phones not emails. They will take your money and will not deliver and there will be nobody to hold. I wish I read reviews online before I patronised them, I would have not been a victim.
Do not try them at all. Use another company.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Gig Logistics Houston by radautoworks: 3:44pm On Feb 21, 2022
Migurl:
Please please beware of this company! Do not use them! Especially for oversea shipping. The staff in Houston are very rude. They do not answer their phones not emails. They will take your money and will not deliver and there will be nobody to hold. I wish I read reviews online before I patronised them, I would have not been a victim.
Do not try them at all. Use another company.
they're still at it?? That's a damn shame
Re: Beware Of Gig Logistics Houston by JoePatrao: 5:30pm On Jan 01, 2023
my items are finally in lagos
GIGL is asking for $325 for shipping fee for 3 iphone 14 pro max 256G before i can collect items
i dont know if this is good news or sad news

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hp Elitebook Revolve 810 G3 Touchscreen | Core I7 5th Gen | 240gb | 8gb - 130k / 7 Inch LCD Car Headrest DVD Player, FM Transmiter With Free Game / Uk Used Apple Iphone 6 64gig for 49k,prices are fixed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.