Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,635 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

"I Was Being Mistreated"- Messi Reveals He Almost Left Barcelona. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "I Was Being Mistreated"- Messi Reveals He Almost Left Barcelona. (297 Views)

Majority of fans say better if Messi had left Barcelona - AS survey / Lionel Messi Has Already Left Barcelona / The Main Reason Why Neymar Left Barcelona For PSG (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Was Being Mistreated"- Messi Reveals He Almost Left Barcelona. by emjayyoungwiz12: 4:11am On Oct 10, 2019
The Barcelona captain has revealed why he almost left Spain and Barcelona owing to the fact that he was Mistreated After allegations of Tax Fraud.

Speaking to RAC1, The Fifa The Best winner says that " At that time with the mess of the treasury, i wanted to leave.Not for wanting to leave Barcelona, but wanting to leave Spain. I felt I was being Very Mistreated and I didn't want to stay there".

The 32 years old has been ... [b]Read More [/b]https://www.footynaija.com.ng/2019/10/was-being-mistreated-messi-reveals-he.html:

Re: "I Was Being Mistreated"- Messi Reveals He Almost Left Barcelona. by Praisetips3: 4:16am On Oct 10, 2019
Correct score

(1) (Reply)

England Vs Bulgaria Match Stopped Many Times Due To Racist Chants By Bulgaria / "Records Come To Me Naturally" - Cristiano Ronaldo After 700th Career Goal / It's A Fact That I'm The Best African Player Ever - Samuel Eto'o

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.