Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

When My Mum Want To Make Soup She Prays For Rain To Fall Because Of Snail-zlatan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / When My Mum Want To Make Soup She Prays For Rain To Fall Because Of Snail-zlatan (514 Views)

Singer Kcee Prays For Tekno Over His Condition / Mr Ibu Kneels Down As Babangida Prays For Him On His 57th Birthday (pics, Video) / Dele Momodu Prays For Wizkid After His Fashion Show At D&G Event In Milan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When My Mum Want To Make Soup She Prays For Rain To Fall Because Of Snail-zlatan by Psimagestudio: 4:20am On Oct 10, 2019
When My Mum want to make Vegetable Soup she prays for Rain to Fall because of snail - zlatan

Fast rising popular singer Zlatan Ibile reveals how he suffered with his mother when they were small in the ghetto. He was revealing this in a live video on IG with Oyemyke, says whenever his mother want to prepare soup especially vegetable soup, she always pray for rain to fall so that they can look for snail as their meat because they don't have money to buy meat or fish and they will combine it with Eba. Zlatan reveals he eats this with his mother almost everyday for many years. Watch the short clip below

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3aGoz4BBIN/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Report From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/when-my-mum-want-to-make-vegetable-soup-she-prays-for-rain-to-fall-because-of-snail-zlatan-reveals/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun

Re: When My Mum Want To Make Soup She Prays For Rain To Fall Because Of Snail-zlatan by Psimagestudio: 4:21am On Oct 10, 2019
Watch The Full Video Clip ==> HERE

More

Re: When My Mum Want To Make Soup She Prays For Rain To Fall Because Of Snail-zlatan by tyson98: 4:51am On Oct 10, 2019
He say he no wan dey chop eba again cos he chop am too much while growing up smh

The eba and garri wey I drink for my childhood days ehn hmm at a point my head just dey comot white stuffs thinking is too much garri cheesy cheesy

Thank God for today I still dey rock those foods well,everyone get his or her own story abegi

1 Like

Re: When My Mum Want To Make Soup She Prays For Rain To Fall Because Of Snail-zlatan by PabloAndreas(m): 5:30am On Oct 10, 2019
While m disgusted at this you still have to give him some credit for not going with the same storyline unlike the normal "i trekked 10000km to school everyday"...or the most common "i went to school barefooted everyday"
Very soon pesin go come tell us "whenever my mum wanted to cook stew she'd tell us to go hunt for lizards"

(1) (Reply)

Could Lizzy Anjorin’s Claim About Toyin Abraham’s Childbirth Process Be True? / Nicki Minaj & Kenneth Petty Make Rare Appearance Together As He Supports Her... / Dele Momodu Congratulate Davido And Chioma On The Arrival Of Their New Baby Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.