Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,746 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

AAU Final Year Student Poisoned To Death 2 Weeks Before Graduation (Pix) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / AAU Final Year Student Poisoned To Death 2 Weeks Before Graduation (Pix) (437 Views)

Man Narrates How His Friend Was Poisoned To Death Same Day He Was Made Chairman / MC Real Abah Poisoned To Death By Friend In Abuja (Disturbing Pix) / Man Beats Wife To Death 2 Weeks After She Gave Birth In Rivers State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AAU Final Year Student Poisoned To Death 2 Weeks Before Graduation (Pix) by GistmoreNG: 4:47am On Oct 10, 2019
A final year student of Ambrose Alli University in Ekpoma, Edo State died in the early hours of today after reportedly being poisoned to death.

The AAU student idenified as simply as Eddyson, died two weeks before his graduation. He was said to be full of life before his death.

The deceased's friend, Johnson CBE wrote in his tribute;

I see "death" as an essential condition of living. I intend to always ask a fundamental question because of "death", what's the essence of living when "death" is sure for everyone someday ?, don't tell me anything about purpose or potential, don't tell me God knows, don't tell me about good legacies because "death" will bring all you could ever think and imagine to nothing. It grievs me to marrow that just weeks to graduation this very guy of mine is late today, he was poisoned to death, before they could fix drip and oxygen on him he gave up and it all ended like that. RIP Eddyson.

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/aau-final-year-student-poisoned-to-death-2-weeks-before-graduation

Re: AAU Final Year Student Poisoned To Death 2 Weeks Before Graduation (Pix) by Nobody: 4:51am On Oct 10, 2019
RIP
Re: AAU Final Year Student Poisoned To Death 2 Weeks Before Graduation (Pix) by GistmoreNG: 4:51am On Oct 10, 2019

Re: AAU Final Year Student Poisoned To Death 2 Weeks Before Graduation (Pix) by Nobody: 5:06am On Oct 10, 2019
RIP
Re: AAU Final Year Student Poisoned To Death 2 Weeks Before Graduation (Pix) by PabloAndreas(m): 5:18am On Oct 10, 2019
R.I.P

(1) (Reply)

A 23 Year Old Driver Lynched In Anambra State Over Attempted Ritual / Man Nabbed After Slices Lady's Bag In Oshodi, Lagos State To Steal Her Phone. / Police Arrests 27-year Old Man Who Allegedly Killed A Fulani Herder For Destroyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.