Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Mr Lecturer: Eedris Abdulkareem Sang About Sex For Grade Lecturers - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Mr Lecturer: Eedris Abdulkareem Sang About Sex For Grade Lecturers (29347 Views)

Eedris Abdulkareem Is Battling Kidney Failure Seeks Fans' Prayers / Eedris Abdulkareem Song: 'Free Nnamdi Kanu & Sunday Igboho' (Video) / Eedris Abdulkareem Jaga Jaga Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Lecturer: Eedris Abdulkareem Sang About Sex For Grade Lecturers by Ziel20: 9:59am On Oct 10, 2019
Yet some people will tag afonjas coward. All the outspoken and brave musicians from time immemorial are from the west. FELA the great comes to mind.

No Ipob musician can even attempt to pass relevant message about the problems of Nigeria. Only to be shouting panti no niro and shake ukwu upandan.

sad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Lecturer: Eedris Abdulkareem Sang About Sex For Grade Lecturers by cybriz82(m): 9:59am On Oct 10, 2019
Excuse me sir I dnt knw what to doooooo...�
Re: Mr Lecturer: Eedris Abdulkareem Sang About Sex For Grade Lecturers by tosyne2much(m): 10:00am On Oct 10, 2019
jeesprecy:

Honestly man. And on the other side some ladies are actually offering their bodies.
You've not seen a situation where a lady was wondering why she had never been approached by a prospective sugar daddy.
Haha cheesy Very crazy stuff

Some ladies even offer themselves to these sex starved lecturers at the expense of grades.. Last last na C or D the lecturer go award them cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mr Lecturer: Eedris Abdulkareem Sang About Sex For Grade Lecturers by iamleumas: 10:01am On Oct 10, 2019
tosyne2much:

Some ladies even offer themselves to these sex starved lecturers at the expense of grades.. Last last na C or D the lecturer go award them cheesy

Lol
Re: Mr Lecturer: Eedris Abdulkareem Sang About Sex For Grade Lecturers by Anaskie(m): 10:01am On Oct 10, 2019
I knew sooner or later, someone will remember this old song.

Eedris was very bold.

Kudos to Kennis Music. They really set the ball rolling for the present music industry. From Hip-Hop to Rn'B.

Big shout out to Dayo, Keke Kenny and Dee One!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Lecturer: Eedris Abdulkareem Sang About Sex For Grade Lecturers by anambraamaka: 10:02am On Oct 10, 2019
Jam those days
Re: Mr Lecturer: Eedris Abdulkareem Sang About Sex For Grade Lecturers by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:02am On Oct 10, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Okoyemi biti bawo

You see as you don give the name another meaning because of one letter
That's how they sang it in campus. We don't heed to correction
Re: Mr Lecturer: Eedris Abdulkareem Sang About Sex For Grade Lecturers by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 10, 2019
tosyne2much:

It's disheartening honestly.
So many occurrences o.. If I start to dey type, nairaland go full.
The other day one married man was telling me.. "Honestly I'm just 14 yrs older than you''...
I cringed.. May God help us.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Lecturer: Eedris Abdulkareem Sang About Sex For Grade Lecturers by OyiboOyibo(m): 10:04am On Oct 10, 2019
It's even rampart more now than when he sang that monster hit
Re: Mr Lecturer: Eedris Abdulkareem Sang About Sex For Grade Lecturers by sunnyside16(m): 10:05am On Oct 10, 2019
A great message
Re: Mr Lecturer: Eedris Abdulkareem Sang About Sex For Grade Lecturers by IHate9jerianss(m): 10:07am On Oct 10, 2019
hopefulLandlord:
Just piggybacking on your post

it's funny how only people who were able to wiggle out of sex for marks grades are talking on nairaland. Althrough each of these threads I'm yet to see a female talk about how she gave sex for marks. seems all these sex for marks thing only happens to non nairalanders
grin You are wicked.Your post reminds me of that Harvey Weinstein issue a few years ago.All we saw were women who complained about his inappropriate behaviour towards them but what about the women who carried out the sex acts he requested of them and he helped to become successful in their careers?We no hear anything from those ones ogrin

1 Like

Re: Mr Lecturer: Eedris Abdulkareem Sang About Sex For Grade Lecturers by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 10, 2019
TOPCRUISE:

That's how they sang it in campus. We don't need to correction

lol. i hear you o grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Mr Lecturer: Eedris Abdulkareem Sang About Sex For Grade Lecturers by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 10, 2019
jeesprecy:

It's disheartening honestly.
So many occurrences o.. If I start to dey type, nairaland go full.
The other day one married man was telling me.. "Honestly I'm just 14 yrs older than you''...
I cringed.. May God help us.
grin
" Just 14 years" undecided

1 Like

Re: Mr Lecturer: Eedris Abdulkareem Sang About Sex For Grade Lecturers by baby124: 10:11am On Oct 10, 2019
Lol. I remember this song. But these lecturers seem to have a lot of time on their hands o. Maybe universities need to give them more courses to handle. Someone that can monitor and follow several students just to commit an evil act is very very jobless and bored.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Lecturer: Eedris Abdulkareem Sang About Sex For Grade Lecturers by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 10, 2019
Ziel20:
Yet some people will tag afonjas coward. All the outspoken and brave musicians from time immemorial are from the west. FELA the great comes to mind.

No Ipob musician can even attempt to pass relevant message about the problems of Nigeria. Only to be shouting panti no niro and shake ukwu upandan.

sad

Are Charly Boy, African China, Rugged man etc all Afonjas?

3 Likes

Re: Mr Lecturer: Eedris Abdulkareem Sang About Sex For Grade Lecturers by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 10, 2019
eni4real:
grin
" Just 14 years" undecided
�.. Looks like I've engaged you before
Re: Mr Lecturer: Eedris Abdulkareem Sang About Sex For Grade Lecturers by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:17am On Oct 10, 2019
tohyorsih2:

lol. i hear you o grin grin
Sadly in a bid to rectify the abuse of that name, Okoyemi was replaced by Halima in the remix. They know that an hausa name will be difficult to misuse embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Mr Lecturer: Eedris Abdulkareem Sang About Sex For Grade Lecturers by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 10, 2019
hopefulLandlord:
Just piggybacking on your post

it's funny how only people who were able to wiggle out of sex for marks grades are talking on nairaland. Althrough each of these threads I'm yet to see a female talk about how she gave sex for marks. seems all these sex for marks thing only happens to non nairalanders
Looks like you have comprehension issues.
So if it didn't happen I should say it happened.
I'm only trying to explain that I wasn't at their mercy, I was smart enough to get good grades, yet they made advances.
Re: Mr Lecturer: Eedris Abdulkareem Sang About Sex For Grade Lecturers by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 10, 2019
jeesprecy:

�.. Looks like I've engaged you before
Engaged in what??
Re: Mr Lecturer: Eedris Abdulkareem Sang About Sex For Grade Lecturers by dontbothermuch: 10:21am On Oct 10, 2019
braveboy64:
OBASANJO DESTROYED HIS CAREER

One hand

1 Like

Re: Mr Lecturer: Eedris Abdulkareem Sang About Sex For Grade Lecturers by dontbothermuch: 10:23am On Oct 10, 2019
jeesprecy:
Back then as an undergraduate I never really had the sex for marks pressure. Though I had advances from about two or three lecturers but the pressure wasn't much I could easily wriggle myself out. I was a brilliant student too, I passed all my courses and ended up graduating as the best in my unit.
They were not asking for sex but if I had let down my guards it could have probably led to that.
Nemesis caught up with one of them and was exposed in the act.
During my masters program I didn't have the issue till I already finished my project. A lecturer I revered so much was making advances. He started trying to touch me, I had to be smart to save myself and since then I've tried so much to avoid contact and communication with the man. The truth is this issue is a menace that has eaten deep into our education system and needs being curbed.

Your hard work in studying saved you. You are not a lazy youth

1 Like

Re: Mr Lecturer: Eedris Abdulkareem Sang About Sex For Grade Lecturers by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 10, 2019
dontbothermuch:

Your hard work in studying saved you. You are not a lazy youth
Thank you sir.
Now I'm in need of a job �
Re: Mr Lecturer: Eedris Abdulkareem Sang About Sex For Grade Lecturers by Bbbwings: 10:25am On Oct 10, 2019
fairfora:
E don teeeeeey . It's now girls are bold enough to speak about it. Fear indomie generation. Dem no dey fear anything oo,
I tell you.
Na from womb dem don dey protest cheesy
Re: Mr Lecturer: Eedris Abdulkareem Sang About Sex For Grade Lecturers by Dewze(m): 10:27am On Oct 10, 2019
johnmattew:
correction: in democratic Nigeria...fela remains the bravest
Mr correction officer, learn to read and comprehend first before you jump in to argue.
Re: Mr Lecturer: Eedris Abdulkareem Sang About Sex For Grade Lecturers by Vikynas: 10:27am On Oct 10, 2019
He should be given an African award for this song now!

1 Like

Re: Mr Lecturer: Eedris Abdulkareem Sang About Sex For Grade Lecturers by sylve11: 10:27am On Oct 10, 2019
Bimbo oyemi........... grin cool
Re: Mr Lecturer: Eedris Abdulkareem Sang About Sex For Grade Lecturers by Vikynas: 10:27am On Oct 10, 2019
He should be given an African award for this song now.
Re: Mr Lecturer: Eedris Abdulkareem Sang About Sex For Grade Lecturers by RillJ(m): 10:30am On Oct 10, 2019
The problem is real. It is not ending anytime some except much more is done.

jeesprecy:
Back then as an undergraduate I never really had the sex for marks pressure. Though I had advances from about two or three lecturers but the pressure wasn't much I could easily wiggle myself out. I was a brilliant student too, I passed all my courses and ended up graduating as the best in my unit.
They were not asking for sex but if I had let down my guards it could have probably led to that.
Nemesis caught up with one of them and was exposed in the act.
During my masters program I didn't have the issue till I already finished my project. A lecturer I revered so much was making advances. He started trying to touch me, I had to be smart to save myself and since then I've tried so much to avoid contact and communication with the man. The truth is this issue is a menace that has eaten deep into our education system and needs being curbed.
Re: Mr Lecturer: Eedris Abdulkareem Sang About Sex For Grade Lecturers by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 10, 2019
TOPCRUISE:

Sadly in a bid rectify the abuse of that name, Okoyemi was replaced by Halima in the remix. They know that an hausa name will be difficult to misuse embarassed

grin grin they should have used Obowunmi grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Majek Fashek "No More Sorrow" Ft. 2baba (VIDEO) / Tems Credited For Writing Rihanna's First Single In Six Years / Vector Replies M.I For Dissing Nigerian Rappers In His Song (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.