Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,170 members, 7,953,630 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:13 PM

My Thoughts On The “sex For Grades" Documententary - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Thoughts On The “sex For Grades" Documententary (275 Views)

Sex-for-bail Scandal Rocks Bariga Police Station / Man Batters Wife For Denying Him Sex For Two Years (photos) / 16-Year-Old OAU Student Commits Suicide Over Poor Grades (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Thoughts On The “sex For Grades" Documententary by crafteck(m): 5:56am On Oct 10, 2019
I think you are right, anyone can be set up and pushed into certain situations, Kiki wanted to be popular, if not the real investigation could have been done by real students under real circumstances, the real monsters are there, the one they set up could have been an average lecturer tempted and pushed to the wall, they put edited videos of their choice in their movie(documentary), real investigation should have planted cameras and gotten the 2 real parties involved, the real monsters and the cheap students who go and offer themselves for marks (similar to how Kiki did), if these offers weren't prevalent in the first place, the lecturers won't find it easy to be doing it. Do they know how many private, local, state and federal government workers in elevated positions that take advantage of ladies looking for work or that are already working under them versus the ones that.... Welcome to the Real World, thanks for putting them on alert by setting up the might or might not be monster to get famous.There's a problem in our society and we chose the easiest people to set up forgetting its in several parts, now everyone else is forming innocent, we are all hypocrites, we are all guilty...

For those that feel "k" is disrespecting, una get complex, k.
When you need minor things like that to fuel your ego. I have an Indian customer who owns one of the best security outfit in lagos and has his company In lekki, he chats with street abbreviations and doesn't mind them, he can afford to feed most of una families but yet, he's modest.. Keep looking 4 sum1 to write it all out like formal job application... K. grin
Re: My Thoughts On The “sex For Grades" Documententary by crafteck(m): 6:22am On Oct 10, 2019
Some people reacting are even people known for the trade who most likely traded, sex for marks, job and for money to fund surgery, let's shatter tables.

(1) (Reply)

Beware / BREAKING: Policeman Kills Wife, Self In Lagos / Nigerians Spotted Fighting Over N3m (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.