Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,196 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

I Don’t Need A Guideline To Handle That Your Waist Line - Adekunle Gold Tells Si - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don’t Need A Guideline To Handle That Your Waist Line - Adekunle Gold Tells Si (1159 Views)

If I Can Do It, You Can Too – Adekunle Gold Tells Sickle Cell Survivors / Meet Me Outside, I Want To Fight – Adekunle Gold Tells Adesuwa Etomi (see Why) / Our Child Will Not Carry My Gene-adekunle Gold Tells Simi He Wants All Her Genes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don’t Need A Guideline To Handle That Your Waist Line - Adekunle Gold Tells Si by AmeboBook: 7:11am On Oct 10, 2019
Simisola Ogunleye popularly known as Simi, updated her 5.5m Instagram followers with some stunning photos. Naturally, it attracted the interest of not just fans, but her spouse, Adekunle Gold. In the photo, the "Aimasiko" was seen rocking a Karl Kani top while she revealed her legs in something real short. She captioned, "change ur style". Upon seeing the photo, her husband took to the comment section and wrote, "I don’t need a guideline to handle that your waist line".

The stunning photo even got a reaction from Tamar Braxton.

Check out the post below in full PLUS how Slimcase reacted when Simi shared a studio photo. All and so much more.

https://www.amebobook.com/i-dont-need-guideline-handle-waist-line-adekunle-gold-tells-simi-58627.html

Re: I Don’t Need A Guideline To Handle That Your Waist Line - Adekunle Gold Tells Si by majamajic(m): 7:26am On Oct 10, 2019
my best female vocalist
Re: I Don’t Need A Guideline To Handle That Your Waist Line - Adekunle Gold Tells Si by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 10, 2019
majamajic:
my best female vocalist

You can say that again

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Shola Allyson: Everything You Need To Know / ”i Am Now Officially #30bg” – Toyin Abraham Reveals Following Davido Feature In / See Photos Of Dogs Wearing Coronavirus Mask In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.