Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Adamu Adamu Says Teachers To Get Free 1GB Data - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Adamu Says Teachers To Get Free 1GB Data (14796 Views)

BVAS: Adamu Says APC Is Not Opposed To New Electoral Technologies / Adamu Adamu To Replace Abba Kyari As Buhari’s Chief Of Staff - Sahara Reporters / Shiites Will Be Treated Like Terrorists – IGP Adamu Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu Adamu Says Teachers To Get Free 1GB Data by vibbb: 7:53am On Oct 10, 2019
Ok, Mr. Minister please how often will you be giving them the data?

1 Like

Re: Adamu Adamu Says Teachers To Get Free 1GB Data by starbright4real(m): 7:53am On Oct 10, 2019
gud day, pls i seriously need a job, i am a graduate of accounting (hnd) 07037799108
Re: Adamu Adamu Says Teachers To Get Free 1GB Data by mercyviv(f): 7:56am On Oct 10, 2019
The plans for the insurance is very laudable. I think the policy should be expedited. The teaching profession has been so relegated to the background that incentives to encourage the practitioners is necessary.
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: Adamu Adamu Says Teachers To Get Free 1GB Data by Sterope(f): 8:00am On Oct 10, 2019
Does that sound serious?

Xclusiveme:

Are u serious?? I'm guessing u don't use android
Re: Adamu Adamu Says Teachers To Get Free 1GB Data by nauto6: 8:05am On Oct 10, 2019
I see
Re: Adamu Adamu Says Teachers To Get Free 1GB Data by greenguy: 8:07am On Oct 10, 2019
Why do we have leaders with no brain?

For God's sake, WIFI is cheaper and gives you control of what the data is used for. This proposal only gives room for fraud as most teachers are not even on smart phones, some will just use it for facebook and Instagram.
Re: Adamu Adamu Says Teachers To Get Free 1GB Data by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 10, 2019
immortalcrown:
If I explain this thing now, I will be called some bad names by illogical fellows. But I must do the needful.

The public office holders champion only the kind of projects that will enrich them. And those projects are usually the least among what the society needs. By allotting data to teachers, a certain company, probably established by political cabals, will make a huge profit.

But is the data for teachers, among the top ten needs of the educational sector? Teachers that hardly concentrate on their teaching job, due to delayed and insufficient salaries. Teachers that may not own a good smart phone for internet browsing. Teachers that are due for retirement and are not familiar with the internet because of old age, but are retained in office by corruption. Teachers that lack good office facility and necessary classroom tools. Teachers that share dilapidated buildings with kids in the name of classrooms. Teachers that are not dully promoted. Between teachers and students or pupils, who need the data most. Think about it, these are not exclusively lecturers. What kind of research does a teacher in primary or secondary school need to do before he or she will be able to teach?

Okay, if the data is so important, why not provide free WiFi for schools, which is cheaper and better.

Someone might claim that it is a good development because life is step-by-step. But I want whoever reasons that way to know that giving data to teachers is like a father who uses his money to buy an exotic car while his kids are not properly taken care of.

May you be enriched with more wisdom so as to 'open the eyes of many'.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Adamu Says Teachers To Get Free 1GB Data by Sirnose(m): 8:14am On Oct 10, 2019
Sterope:
That is a lot of data
I hope you are only trying to be sarcastic? but if you are serious then you don't have a brain, but catarrgh in you head..
Re: Adamu Adamu Says Teachers To Get Free 1GB Data by erons22(m): 8:17am On Oct 10, 2019
THIS COUNTRY SHALL

Re: Adamu Adamu Says Teachers To Get Free 1GB Data by Ekwensu1: 8:17am On Oct 10, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
cool

APC sabi make mouth eeeh!!

No wonder they won PDP hands down, they know how to throw good format and Lamba like a Yahoo boy

[/s]
Re: Adamu Adamu Says Teachers To Get Free 1GB Data by lanocfoods: 8:22am On Oct 10, 2019
Would it not be better to build an IT center in public schools with internet access where these teachers can access it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Adamu Says Teachers To Get Free 1GB Data by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 10, 2019
deepwater:
This guy tore Nigeria apart with this comment below on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3327789/kenya-ahead-nigeria-all-aspect grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

An average Nigerian doesn't know people in other climes do not know what "data" means.

I have once spent over a 50k to watch a season movie on NETFLIX in Nigeria because of "DATA"

Truth is that 80% of Nigerians are not internationally exposed, hence they would never be able to identify who is truly cheating them.

I recall in 2002, it was difficult to convenience mama chukwudi that shoe makers and tailors own GSM handset in Benin Republic and Ghana. the days of Alcatel One Touch 301

same way today it is difficult for you Nigerians to believe u could be online downloading whatever without worries for "DATA"

We too dey make mouth for this country. when we know nothing!!!
the whole world has left us far behind, if not crude oil nigeria would be liker her twin sister the Central African Republic which is one of the poorest countries in Africa with a per capita income of only 750 US dollars per year.

yes i am sure u just learnt about a country called Central African Republic despite being there since 1960 undecided
guy you too much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adamu Adamu Says Teachers To Get Free 1GB Data by Adrian98(m): 8:27am On Oct 10, 2019
I really feel for this country. It's really sad.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Adamu Says Teachers To Get Free 1GB Data by iamJ(m): 8:30am On Oct 10, 2019
Wetin 1 GB data reach do?

That one na my usage for 2 hrs if I'm using paid data services, if na public WiFi na 20 mins

This one is not keeping up with the times

1 Like

Re: Adamu Adamu Says Teachers To Get Free 1GB Data by faithfull18(f): 9:01am On Oct 10, 2019
Misplaced priorities, anyway they should give us the contract, we would help them execute it.
Re: Adamu Adamu Says Teachers To Get Free 1GB Data by uuzba(m): 9:21am On Oct 10, 2019
vibbb:
Ok, Mr. Minister please how often will you be giving them the data?
The minister is from same set as that NSCDC guy, who's oga is at THE TOP. Only his oga knows the website.

This one will be hailing himself now,

"My teachers are Data enabled!"
Re: Adamu Adamu Says Teachers To Get Free 1GB Data by uuzba(m): 9:25am On Oct 10, 2019
lanocfoods:
Would it not be better to build an IT center in public schools with internet access where these teachers can access it
Hennnn!!!!
Such centres usual end up locked.

When I was in UI, Schlumberger built one such centre for us. Put computer and internet inside.

Na there, the place remain LOCKED.

If didn't go and buy laptop and find my way to cybercafe, I would never have known what internet is.
Re: Adamu Adamu Says Teachers To Get Free 1GB Data by Bondinus(m): 9:36am On Oct 10, 2019
This useless man has not even said anything about the sex for grades and he is here giving worthless data to teachers. Who advices this people sef? #spits#
Re: Adamu Adamu Says Teachers To Get Free 1GB Data by Didi2d(m): 9:43am On Oct 10, 2019
Very good, make them go study more on the net
Re: Adamu Adamu Says Teachers To Get Free 1GB Data by Didi2d(m): 9:47am On Oct 10, 2019
oz4real83:
Teachers thay may not even have electricity at home to charge their devices grin. Teachers that may not have internet-enabled phones due to poor salaries grin. What kind of 1g data will they be given? Is it the mtn, glo, airtel or 9mobile 1g that won't last a week even with very low usage?Why not provide free wifi in schools if they are so bent on the data-policy because students may also need it for research.

You have said it all
Re: Adamu Adamu Says Teachers To Get Free 1GB Data by Belleful: 9:48am On Oct 10, 2019
network no even day some of the village Dem self. so how Dem wan take use am? adamu adamu abeg use ur brain o. men day para
Re: Adamu Adamu Says Teachers To Get Free 1GB Data by seangy4konji: 9:57am On Oct 10, 2019
Why is my country like This...

Please what is data??

If you see cllfassroms in public chills??

Damn.. Nigeria is not going anywhere soon
Re: Adamu Adamu Says Teachers To Get Free 1GB Data by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:46am On Oct 10, 2019
what is free data when many of them dont even know what is internet on their phones....some only knw how to text and call simple
Re: Adamu Adamu Says Teachers To Get Free 1GB Data by delawal: 1:33pm On Oct 10, 2019
I think what they need is 1gb of rice to use in feeding their children now rice dn rise up to 25k
Re: Adamu Adamu Says Teachers To Get Free 1GB Data by four4: 2:13pm On Oct 10, 2019
I am just lol now I do not why
Re: Adamu Adamu Says Teachers To Get Free 1GB Data by Tifunloran: 3:52pm On Oct 10, 2019
I sell Data too at cheaper rate Let them give me d contract
Re: Adamu Adamu Says Teachers To Get Free 1GB Data by FarahAideed: 3:56pm On Oct 10, 2019
Why not give free WIFI to all govt schools , this 1GB per teacher is an avenue for theft and corruption
Re: Adamu Adamu Says Teachers To Get Free 1GB Data by konfused: 9:11pm On Oct 10, 2019
Do you know up North, some public schools have free wifi.

Government Day Secondary School Warrah, Ngaski in Kebbi state has free wifi. The funny part is this, the Corpers resident in the school always beg the school administration before it is switched on.

You can barely see such infrastructure in the public school down south.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News Sad! Look At What I Saw Today I Have To Take The Picture Myself / APC David Olukoga Defects To PDP In Edo / Saraki: Why Buhari Has No Integrity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.