Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

This Is What Some Black People Want! - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / This Is What Some Black People Want! (647 Views)

Black People Inventions And Developments In World / Black People Have Super Powers #UNDERGROUNDRISEUP / “I Don’t Give My Instagram To Black People" - White Model To Black Photographer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What Some Black People Want! by compton11(m): 8:01am On Oct 10, 2019
marry white wife then have biracial children they always obsessed with,then that same children will marry whites and beget whites children,so if those children racially abused black people in future,they will make excuse that they ain't racists,that their Grandpa was black grin just like how it is happening now in Dominican,brazil,puerto Rico and some places in US.

Re: This Is What Some Black People Want! by compton11(m): 8:01am On Oct 10, 2019
cc: khiaa

Re: This Is What Some Black People Want! by Eazynetsms(m): 8:02am On Oct 10, 2019
cool
Re: This Is What Some Black People Want! by ceciliab(f): 12:04pm On Oct 10, 2019
it is the filtering of the races, the race to exterminate the black skin colour
Re: This Is What Some Black People Want! by compton11(m): 12:43pm On Oct 10, 2019
ceciliab:
it is the filtering of the races, the race to exterminate the black skin colour
obsession with white pussy has been programmed in black men.
they are fuckin telling them in Brazil that love has no color and black people are reducing through the shi.t called interracial marriage.
Re: This Is What Some Black People Want! by drips8(m): 5:48pm On Oct 10, 2019
I have a friend who hopes to marry a white woman so that he'll have mixed kids and in turn wants his kids to marry white people so as to remove any trace of his colour.

The weird part is that he gets annoyed by racist white people.
Re: This Is What Some Black People Want! by gregyboy(m): 7:50pm On Oct 10, 2019
drips8:
I have a friend who hopes to marry a white woman so that he'll have mixed kids and in turn wants his kids to marry white people so as to remove any trace of his colour.

The guy needs amadioha treatment for is brain....

Have u advice him ....seem letting him vo with the idea of marrying white
Re: This Is What Some Black People Want! by compton11(m): 8:42pm On Oct 10, 2019
drips8:

that is inferiority.

(1) (Reply)

Photos From Isiokpo Bicycle Carnival Held At Ikwerre, Rivers State. / Thinkin Abt Startin Laundry Bizness: Call 080-88041665 / Igbo Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.