Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

Cheapest Universities In Canada: Low Tuition Fee Universities For You! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cheapest Universities In Canada: Low Tuition Fee Universities For You! (2145 Views)

Top 10 Cheapest Universities In Nigeria. / Top 10 Universities For Information Technology Career In Nigeria / 15 Cheapest Universities In Nigeria & Their School Fees 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cheapest Universities In Canada: Low Tuition Fee Universities For You! by Bscholarly: 8:04am On Oct 10, 2019
Bxnzn

1 Like

Re: Cheapest Universities In Canada: Low Tuition Fee Universities For You! by ugofulfilled(m): 4:46pm On Oct 10, 2019
Bscholarly:
In this article, i will mention some of the cheapest universities in Canada. This will guide both local and foreign students when choosing a university to study in Canada. So, if you really want to know the universities with considerable low school fee in Canada, i enjoin to read this article till the end. Trust me; you will love this!

Apparently, Canada is one of the best places any student can study in. There is no doubt that some of the best universities in Canada are also the top universities in the world. But that notwithstanding, before applying for admission in any Canadian university, it is very important to know some things about the university you are applying. For instance, you are supposed to know whether your desired course is allowed in the university. Accordingly, you are supposed to know the school fee for your desired course in the university.

These things are very important. In fact, if you fail to take note of them, you might end up jeopardizing your chances of gaining admission in the school or mitigating your chances of success in your chosen field of study. For this reason, i have decided to disclose the cheapest universities in Canada to help both national and international students when making their choice of institution.

In light of the above information, if you intend to study in Canada anytime soon, or you have any relative who want to study in Canada, this article is a "Must read" before you enroll into Canadian university. Frankly speaking, you need to read this article so as to avoid some of the common mistakes students usually make when applying for admission in Canada. Okay! So which university is the cheapest in Canada?

Cheapest Universities in Canada (2019)

Below are the cheapest universities in Canada and their school fee:

1. University of Northern British Columbia (Citizens - $5,318, International students - $18,612)

2. University of Alberta (Citizens - $5,321, international students - $21,668)

3. Dalhousie University (Citizens - $10,010, International students - $20,300)

4. University of Ottawa - (Citizens - $6,765, International students - $31,440)

5. Memoria University of Newfoundland (Citizens $5,000, International students - $10,000)

6. University of Manitoba (Citizens - $10, 500, International students - $22,000)

7. University of Winnipeg (Citizens - $3,675, International students - $13,695)

8. Brandon University (Citizens - $3,602, International students - $7,203)

9. Simon Fraser University (Citizens - $3,000, International students - $5,300)

10. Bishop's University (Citizens - $4,300, International students - $17,000)

Note: The universities mentioned in this article are not the only cheap universities in Canada. However, after a thorough research, i was able to pick these universities as the cheapest for both international and local students in Canada.

Continue reading below:

https://bscholarly.com/cheapest-universities-in-canada-see-canadian-universities-with-low-tuition-fee/

please I am interested in travelling to Canada to study. kindly advise me on how to proceed with the application process.
Re: Cheapest Universities In Canada: Low Tuition Fee Universities For You! by Bscholarly: 2:27pm On Oct 11, 2019
Call me using my number (08104946700)

(1) (Reply)

How Old Is The Oldest Nairaland Member You Ever Met / The State Of Things In Abia State University(absu) / Registration For International & Local Exams Made Easy In Ilorin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.