Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,398 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Power Bank More Reliable Than Access Bank, Nigerians React - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Power Bank More Reliable Than Access Bank, Nigerians React (234 Views)

Enaira More Reliable Than Cryptocurrency, Says CBN / Access Bank: More Winners Emerge In Diamondxtra Monthly Draw. / Access Bank Acquisition Of Diamond Bank: Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Power Bank More Reliable Than Access Bank, Nigerians React by Trivalence: 8:53am On Oct 10, 2019
Access Bank is one of the prominent banks in Nigeria and not long ago, the Bank merged with another well-used bank by Nigerians, Diamond.

Nigerians have however taken to the social media to express their discontent at how the bank operates and illicitly debit accounts for reasons only the bank can explain.

Read their reactions below;

The day I actually started respecting #Accessbank was the day they withdrew 890 from my account as sms charge for a month!— Sugar Daddy Of LAGOS � (@Femi_Dapson) October 10, 2019

Somebody said that power bank is more reliable than Access Bank. HayGowd� #Accessbank pic.twitter.com/YpqJVAXy0M— Tuka Loanyie (@TukaLoanyie) October 10, 2019

I stop operating my account with them immediately after my NYSC because of this alert issue and fund reversing. They are still in the old age #Accessbank— Engr. Charles (@UncleCharlie_20) October 10, 2019

#Accessbank my bank any day, anytime!

The only bank that debits me at the ATM without dispensing.

The only bank that debits for airtime purchase and I never get it

The only bank that send me alerts the late#Accessbank your access to the world!— Boda Wale The Perfume Guy (@profmowsix) October 10, 2019

Read more reactions;

Source: http://lanrenews.com/reactions-as-nigerians-express-discontent-at-access-bank-mode-of-transaction/

Re: Power Bank More Reliable Than Access Bank, Nigerians React by greatmarshall(m): 8:58am On Oct 10, 2019
grin
Re: Power Bank More Reliable Than Access Bank, Nigerians React by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 10, 2019
They are looking to gain back the money they use to buy Diamond bank.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The FIRS Has Published Regulations On Common Reporting Standard / See How I Make 10k+ On Hotfrom9ja / First Bank Hosts Fintech Summit 3.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.