Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Tecno Camon 12pro Or S7 Edge - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Camon 12pro Or S7 Edge (2259 Views)

I Need Of Samsung S7 Or S7 Edge / 6gb ram 64gb weeks Tecno Camon 12pro For Sale 30k / Please Which 1 Is More Better Samsung A20 Or S7 Edge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Camon 12pro Or S7 Edge by dvkot(m): 9:29am On Oct 10, 2019
Guys, help me make a choice which should i go for
i am more after

1. performance
2. battery
3. camera

so i am more interested in the phone performance cos im a heavy user and run lots of app, then next is the battery at least the phone should be able to go half a day with normal usage and 5-6hrs under heavy usage.
and the camera output Should be very good and clean not necessarily perfect or top notch.

price range is N60k not one naira more than that.
Also if you have a good xiaomi that fits this you can also recommend for me.

marketers are welcome.
Re: Tecno Camon 12pro Or S7 Edge by SPLENDID25(m): 10:45am On Oct 10, 2019
see, even yet to be released tecno camon 99 can't be compared to the s7edge. don't be deceived!

except battery-wise

4 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon 12pro Or S7 Edge by iheartellah(m): 11:35am On Oct 10, 2019
Battery wise, I'll go for the 12pro although a friend of mine who uses the s7 edge said the battery is OK. The 12 pro might also have an edge in the camera department. But as for performance the s7 edge is your best bet. The review I watched of the 12 pro showed that it is not really good for gaming. Even the phantom 9 isn't good for gaming. You can consider going for one of the galaxy A series phones(i recommend the a20 or a30) or a xaiomi device(I recommend the note 5 pro or note 7).
Re: Tecno Camon 12pro Or S7 Edge by dvkot(m): 12:41pm On Oct 10, 2019
SPLENDID25:
see, even yet to be released tecno camon 99 can't be compared to the s7edge. don't be deceived!

except battery-wise
thanks so much, what if its s8( uk used) do you think the battery is ok
Re: Tecno Camon 12pro Or S7 Edge by dvkot(m): 12:47pm On Oct 10, 2019
iheartellah:
Battery wise, I'll go for the 12pro although a friend of mine who uses the s7 edge said the battery is OK. The 12 pro might also have an edge in the camera department. But as for performance the s7 edge is your best bet. The review I watched of the 12 pro showed that it is not really good for gaming. Even the phantom 9 isn't good for gaming. You can consider going for one of the galaxy A series phones(i recommend the a20 or a30) or a xaiomi device(I recommend the note 5 pro or note 7).

thanks boss, what do u think about s8, and the 12pro in ba3 and camera cos i know performance the s8 is better.

and also the a30 to s8 battery and camera

the note 7 and 12pro camera and battery

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon 12pro Or S7 Edge by bamac(m): 1:41pm On Oct 10, 2019
iheartellah:

@dvkot just as recommended, please check price of the Samsung A30 and A50.

Feel free to contact me on 08091180137 (call/Whatsapp) if interested.

Re: Tecno Camon 12pro Or S7 Edge by seanwilliam(m): 2:01pm On Oct 10, 2019
well if the two were my options, i would choose camon 12. reason is, i use phone basically for browsing and listening to music, so longlasting battery is important to me. but considering every criterion that determines the better in this comparison, i will choose s7egde

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon 12pro Or S7 Edge by iheartellah(m): 2:06pm On Oct 10, 2019
dvkot:

thanks boss, what do u think about s8, and the 12pro in ba3 and camera cos i know performance the s8 is better.

and also the a30 to s8 battery and camera

the note 7 and 12pro camera and battery

for ba3 the 12pro is better for heavy usage while the s8 is better for normal day to day usage. I'll go for the s8 in the camera department.

The a30 in battery and the s8 in camera.

While here the note 7 in both categories.
Re: Tecno Camon 12pro Or S7 Edge by SPLENDID25(m): 2:07pm On Oct 10, 2019
dvkot:
well, the truth is, i've not used the s8 yet. but bear in mind that the number of hours a phones battery lasts on constant usage is independent of it battery capacity[maH(most times)]. Because the displays plays its own roles too when it comes to battery consumption(read about amoled), and its beauty(display) too. See, Samsung devices are cool, you get a better resale value(to people who know much or little about phones).

The Infinix note4(which I am using to type this), I got for 52,000naira, 4 months later, I was offered 20,000naira(imagine) with its carton,fast charger and earpiece oh!
Re: Tecno Camon 12pro Or S7 Edge by dvkot(m): 3:45pm On Oct 10, 2019
SPLENDID25:
well, the truth is, i've not used the s8 yet. but bear in mind that the number of hours a phones battery lasts on constant usage is independent of it battery capacity[maH(most times)]. Because the displays plays its own roles too when it comes to battery consumption(read about amoled), and its beauty(display) too. See, Samsung devices are cool, you get a better resale value(to people who know much or little about phones).

The Infinix note4(which I am using to type this), I got for 52,000naira, 4 months later, I was offered 20,000naira(imagine) with its carton,fast charger and earpiece oh!
thanks you for your input
Re: Tecno Camon 12pro Or S7 Edge by dvkot(m): 3:47pm On Oct 10, 2019
iheartellah:
for ba3 the 12pro is better for heavy usage while the s8 is better for normal day to day usage. I'll go for the s8 in the camera department.

The a30 in battery and the s8 in camera.

While here the note 7 in both categories.
thanks for your input, i will be going for the RN7 if the camera and battery is better than the 12pro, then i will be going gf for it

what about the performance

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon 12pro Or S7 Edge by dvkot(m): 3:57pm On Oct 10, 2019
bamac:

@dvkot just as recommended, please check price of the Samsung A30 and A50.

Feel free to contact me on 08091180137 (call/Whatsapp) if interested.

These phones are quite off my budget except i can get a usa used.

also i also use phone for browsing and just play a few games highest GTA, fifa or pes
or run some design app, but i browse a LOT

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon 12pro Or S7 Edge by trifonov: 4:17pm On Oct 10, 2019
Re: Tecno Camon 12pro Or S7 Edge by iheartellah(m): 4:26pm On Oct 10, 2019
dvkot:
thanks for your input, i will be going for the RN7 if the camera and battery is better than the 12pro, then i will be going gf for it

what about the performance
Great choice! Performance is great too.
Re: Tecno Camon 12pro Or S7 Edge by SPLENDID25(m): 4:30pm On Oct 10, 2019
dvkot:
thanks you for your input
anyday
Re: Tecno Camon 12pro Or S7 Edge by Sagelegend: 4:31pm On Oct 10, 2019
dvkot:

S8 battery is super ok ooo....am using the snapdragon version and the battery is a beast self

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon 12pro Or S7 Edge by dvkot(m): 4:36pm On Oct 10, 2019
Sagelegend:

S8 battery is super ok ooo....am using the snapdragon version and the battery is a beast self
Thank God i need a user,

Can you please post a pics of the photo taken with it..

and also under heavy useage like 3g browsing and playing games how long does the ba3 last

then lastly does it have this dual space or private space that RN7 has?

thanks for ur input
Re: Tecno Camon 12pro Or S7 Edge by Sagelegend: 4:37pm On Oct 10, 2019
I will prefer to buy S8 than RN7...i have S8 and my wife has RN7. S8 is better provided you get my type of battery o
Re: Tecno Camon 12pro Or S7 Edge by Sagelegend: 4:46pm On Oct 10, 2019
dvkot:
Thank God i need a user,

Can you please post a pics of the photo taken with it..

and also under heavy useage like 3g browsing and playing games how long does the ba3 last

then lastly does it have this dual space or private space that RN7 has?

thanks for ur input

S8 stock camera is better than RN7 stock camera but RN7 with Gcam suppose beat the S8 though i never use the GCAM before on RN7.

S8 doesn't have dual space like xiaomi phones o. The second space on xiaomi works like magic.

The S8 battery will last you for a day with some little juice left though the RN7 battery is better than S8

Re: Tecno Camon 12pro Or S7 Edge by Sagelegend: 4:53pm On Oct 10, 2019
@49% ....the battery is still showing 16hours+....
Re: Tecno Camon 12pro Or S7 Edge by dvkot(m): 6:14pm On Oct 10, 2019
Sagelegend:
@49% ....the battery is still showing 16hours+....
boss i love your honest input.

i have switch the game up to s8+ what do you think.
and seems this RN7 z beast

but what if you install gcam on s8 or cant it work?

and is there any app that can manipulate that dual space thing in samsung?

thank you

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon 12pro Or S7 Edge by saxby(f): 7:04pm On Oct 10, 2019
It's just the battery of camon that is dope
Re: Tecno Camon 12pro Or S7 Edge by Sagelegend: 7:05pm On Oct 10, 2019
dvkot:

thank you

S8+ is surely a plus to the value u get

There are GCam for S8 too...you can search it on google atleast the one that will work with latest one ui.

Though am not sure if s8 will get Android 10update but am sure RN7 will get it.

No app that create second space on S8 but you can get app to dual your apps but not second space like RN7

S8 got better display in terms of amoled screen and got screen mirror( you can mirror your phone screen to your TV)

Both phones are great...just set your priority and decide coz both phones are beast.

RN7 got mi remote so you can use the phone as a remote control for appliances @home.

Xiaomi phones are very rugged so Ruggedity is a plus in RN7 with big screen size

S8 or S8+ will give u more class as Samsung user
Re: Tecno Camon 12pro Or S7 Edge by seanwilliam(m): 7:07pm On Oct 10, 2019
if u can get s8 or s8+ pls do. it is nt in category with any of the mentioned phones. but if i were u, i would get a new a20 or a30.which samsung phones get second storage abeg and temme more about it?
Re: Tecno Camon 12pro Or S7 Edge by iheartellah(m): 7:12pm On Oct 10, 2019
dvkot:

thank you
if you want to go for the s8 make sure you get the snapdragon model, the chipset supports gcam. Although some gcams are out there for exynos Samsung devices, they are not as good as the ones for snapdragon phones. wink
Re: Tecno Camon 12pro Or S7 Edge by Nova123: 9:18pm On Oct 10, 2019
S7 edge
Re: Tecno Camon 12pro Or S7 Edge by Ziyech(m): 11:07pm On Oct 10, 2019
Re: Tecno Camon 12pro Or S7 Edge by dvkot(m): 11:35pm On Oct 10, 2019
seanwilliam:
if u can get s8 or s8+ pls do. it is nt in category with any of the mentioned phones. but if i were u, i would get a new a20 or a30.which samsung phones get second storage abeg and temme more about it?
i think RN7 pro wins in camera and battery
Re: Tecno Camon 12pro Or S7 Edge by dvkot(m): 11:37pm On Oct 10, 2019
iheartellah:
if you want to go for the s8 make sure you get the snapdragon model, the chipset supports gcam. Although some gcams are out there for exynos Samsung devices, they are not as good as the ones for snapdragon phones. wink
thanks for your input i will go with RN 7pro

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon 12pro Or S7 Edge by bamac(m): 8:18am On Oct 11, 2019
dvkot:

These phones are quite off my budget except i can get a usa used.

also i also use phone for browsing and just play a few games highest GTA, fifa or pes
or run some design app, but i browse a LOT

Ok.
Re: Tecno Camon 12pro Or S7 Edge by Mohbola(f): 7:13am On Oct 13, 2019
Camon 12pro

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! What Good Phone Can 35k Budget Get? / 2 Reliable Ways To Identify An Unknown Caller ID Without Using A Truecaller / Say Anything About The Nokia E90

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.