Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,757 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

How To Make Your Smartphone Your Source Of Income - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Make Your Smartphone Your Source Of Income (175 Views)

38 Years, No Meaning Source Of Income Still Searching. / Start A Paint Company And Add To Your Source Of Income / How Do you Feel When You Run Out of Cash And No Source Of Income (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Your Smartphone Your Source Of Income by Elliza: 10:10am On Oct 10, 2019
Hello Guys, My name is Oduntan Adeola.
I have a business opportunity of the 21st century that can actually fetch you cool cash asides from your normal incomes (Salary and others).

I know some of you guys would have heard about Recharge and Get Paid and would have felt like 'it can't be true, scam and all sort of things would have pop on to your mind' but I am telling you now that RAGP is real, not fake or scam. You can aswell review it on google to confirm it. If it can pay some of our leaders a lot within their first few months in the business, I believe it can happen to anyone

Yeah, you do have a job of your dream, and you get paid your salary monthly, but my question is 'What if you have an another opportunity that can fetch you thousands of thousands in your first few month in the business, would you go for it, even if you don't have to leave your current JOB.

RAGP is a Nigerian company, duly registered with CAC and has its headquarter at ABUJA.

This opportunity is meant for those who recharge their mobile phone on a daily basis whether they like it or not, and I don't think there is anyone left out, even if we don't have money at hand, we either borrow from our Service provider or buy directly from our bank

If banks can leave their primary aim of saving our money to include Virtual Top Up platforms, whereby their customers can recharge their phones, buy data bundles, pay for electricity, pay for gotv and others subscriptions and they are making money from their customers every time they use that platform, then you too can.

All you have to do, is to create a database of users , which includes:
Parents,
Siblings,
Friends,
Coworkers,
Church members,
Neighbours and so on....
They will definitely need your service even at your own convenience, right on you smartphone, don't let your smartphone be a liability, make it pay....

Hit me up on WhatsApp to know more 08091833024

(1) (Reply)

Instructors Needed For Ielts, Gmat, Toefl, Sat / Dispatch Rider Wanted In Lagos / The Platform Where You Can Make Money With Your Social Media Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.