Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,440 members, 7,830,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Governors Makinde, Muhammed To Lead PDP Campaign For Kogi, Bayelsa States Polls - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governors Makinde, Muhammed To Lead PDP Campaign For Kogi, Bayelsa States Polls (11770 Views)

Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet / APC'll Win Kogi, Bayelsa 2019 Governorship Election - Tinubu / NJC Recommends Onnoghen’s Retirement, Muhammed To Stay As CJN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governors Makinde, Muhammed To Lead PDP Campaign For Kogi, Bayelsa States Polls by ChoCho54(f): 11:30am On Oct 10, 2019
dam2000:
Where is saraki
. It's a game of thrones. You win some and lose some.

Omo Baba Oloye has gone back to the drawing board, let's see how it pans out

1 Like

Re: Governors Makinde, Muhammed To Lead PDP Campaign For Kogi, Bayelsa States Polls by emmy72: 11:32am On Oct 10, 2019
All of them are suspect

1 Like

Re: Governors Makinde, Muhammed To Lead PDP Campaign For Kogi, Bayelsa States Polls by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 10, 2019
omenka:
Sounds like someone about to do himself out of his misery. cheesy

How my innocuous comment sent someone into suicidal thoughts beats me. Life must really be miserable, thankfully, I'm not responsible for it. Go meet whoever it is that set you on the path to cure your pains or just do the world a favour and do the damn thing. Trust me, you wont be missed even by a minuscule bug. cheesy

So, according to you, anyone not in the same page with you is going through misery?

Or how else did you draw your fallacious conclusion?

1 Like

Re: Governors Makinde, Muhammed To Lead PDP Campaign For Kogi, Bayelsa States Polls by mightybishop: 11:43am On Oct 10, 2019
damble:
HOW DOES THAT BECOME YOUR PROBLEM? CHILDREN OF HATE

I am a native of ibadan, Beere to be specific. Iba of Beere was my great grandfather. I am not against what the gov is doing for the civil servants but we all can't be working for government. I run my own company in ibadan and I pay taxes, don't you think I deserve to drive on good roads? What would be the benefit of his government to those of us that are paying taxes and not working for the government?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governors Makinde, Muhammed To Lead PDP Campaign For Kogi, Bayelsa States Polls by respect80(m): 11:45am On Oct 10, 2019
omenka:
Baba, leave this sinking ship while you still can o. I suspect PDP isnt gonna make it through 2023.

They've lost the moneybag Wike and it is unlikely Atiku would wanna spend any further.

Who then would have their back, Ortom? FFK? Reno?

Make hay while the sun still shines bro.

Is this ur ideology or na auto-correct type this nonsense?
Re: Governors Makinde, Muhammed To Lead PDP Campaign For Kogi, Bayelsa States Polls by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 11:52am On Oct 10, 2019
omenka:
Baba, leave this sinking ship while you still can o. I suspect PDP isnt gonna make it through 2023.

They've lost the moneybag Wike and it is unlikely Atiku would wanna spend any further.

Who then would have their back, Ortom? FFK? Reno?

Make hay while the sun still shines bro.
We say no to bastard bello in Kogi state.
Re: Governors Makinde, Muhammed To Lead PDP Campaign For Kogi, Bayelsa States Polls by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 11:53am On Oct 10, 2019
[s]
NgeneUkwenu:
List of looters....Just send the list to the EFCC and we are all fine...

Useless IPOB Party!
[/s]

Re: Governors Makinde, Muhammed To Lead PDP Campaign For Kogi, Bayelsa States Polls by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:10pm On Oct 10, 2019
omenka:
Not anytime soon. wink
No Retreat No Surrender
Re: Governors Makinde, Muhammed To Lead PDP Campaign For Kogi, Bayelsa States Polls by thundafire: 12:24pm On Oct 10, 2019
People like Ortom dey give PDP bad name

1 Like

Re: Governors Makinde, Muhammed To Lead PDP Campaign For Kogi, Bayelsa States Polls by banjoodo(m): 12:29pm On Oct 10, 2019
Where is Saraki?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governors Makinde, Muhammed To Lead PDP Campaign For Kogi, Bayelsa States Polls by TalkYourOwn(m): 5:30pm On Oct 10, 2019
mightybishop:
This man should let us know his economic footprint for Oyostate. Apart from payment of workers salaries and suspension of tuition fees in public schools. I don't know what else this man is doing as our governor in Oyo state.
it is either you don't stay in oyo or you are a one man party fellow.
Re: Governors Makinde, Muhammed To Lead PDP Campaign For Kogi, Bayelsa States Polls by AlphLukau: 7:20pm On Oct 10, 2019
This is just like listening to Sermons ooooooo
Re: Governors Makinde, Muhammed To Lead PDP Campaign For Kogi, Bayelsa States Polls by tinsel: 7:25pm On Oct 10, 2019
Awol1:

So to you, it's about the money?

The over all interest of Nigeria is secondary?

It's now open that the only reason you support Buhari after he turned blind eyes on those that massacred your Benue brothers is not because you are a nationalist, but so you could see what to it.
PDP has no interest of any Nigeria. When we see a messiah we will know.

Pathetic life that is.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ernst And Young Appointed As NDDC Auditors / Akpabio Inaugurates Committee To Rejig NDDC / Like In Kogi, A Yahaya Bello Presidency Will End Insecurity In Nigeria - BAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.