Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,588 members, 7,812,914 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Petr Cech Dumps Football For Hockey - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Petr Cech Dumps Football For Hockey (326 Views)

Photos Of Asisiat Oshoala Football For Girls In Ajegunle Yesterday / Petr Cech Returns To Chelsea As New Technical And Performance Advisor / Arsenal Goalkeeper, Petr Cech To Return To Chelsea As Sporting Director (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Petr Cech Dumps Football For Hockey by campustrends: 10:37am On Oct 10, 2019
www.theonlinenigeria.com
Former Chelsea and Arsenal goalkeeper Petr Cech has dumped football for hockey as he signed for Guildford Phoenix ice hockey team.
The Czech shot-stopper will make his debut on Sunday after penning a one-year deal with the Phoenix.
Cech has been training with the club since retiring from football at the end of last season and has spoken of his excitement for his new challenge.
He said: “I am delighted to have the opportunity to play with the Pheonix to get the match experience.
“I hope I can help this young team to achieve their goals for the season and try to win as many games as possible when I have the chance to play.
“After 20 years of professional football this is going to be a wonderful experience for me to play the game I loved to watch and play as a kid.”
Head coach Andy Hemmings added: “The signing of Petr is massive for the Phoenix.
He is a great guy who trains hard and I cannot wait to see him make his debut.”
Cech is currently on the staff at Chelsea working as technical and performance advisor at Stamford Bridge.

Source: https://theonlinenigeria.com/petr-cech-dumps-football-for-hockey/

For more stories visit www.theonlinenigeria.com

Re: Petr Cech Dumps Football For Hockey by Bewiseedet(m): 10:38am On Oct 10, 2019
Play safe pete
Re: Petr Cech Dumps Football For Hockey by greatmarshall(m): 10:51am On Oct 10, 2019
God bless your hustle bro
Re: Petr Cech Dumps Football For Hockey by Jahskid24(m): 12:53pm On Oct 10, 2019
this is really funny

(1) (Reply)

I Wanted Ronaldo To Continue With Real Madrid: Lionel Messi / Barcelona Fight Attempt To Move Clásico From Camp Nou To Madrid / Ronaldo's Home Chest Workout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.