Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,429 members, 7,836,723 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

LASTMA Officials Chase A Tricycle Driver Into A Private Property - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / LASTMA Officials Chase A Tricycle Driver Into A Private Property (21523 Views)

Police Officers Chase A Dispatch Rider To Death In Lekki / Driver Hit By LASTMA Officials, Battles For His Life (Photos) / Nursing Mother, Baby, Boy Drown As Lagos Officials Chase Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASTMA Officials Chase A Tricycle Driver Into A Private Property by sonnie10: 9:03pm On Oct 10, 2019
tunary:
A tricycle is not a vehicle
Tricycle is a three wheel vehicle

1 Like

Re: LASTMA Officials Chase A Tricycle Driver Into A Private Property by adenigga(m): 9:09pm On Oct 10, 2019
Gforce2015:
Lastma people and their wayward ways of working...

My brother! Don't disturbed yourself!

Have you forgotten that 85 - 90% in lastma are half educated, if not Stark illiterate, also majority are party members that got the job on slot basis from ward to ward, local government to local government.

The remaining percentage that are well educated are kept in the office to perform administrative duties.

So, please just ignore their Agbero's behaviour.
Re: LASTMA Officials Chase A Tricycle Driver Into A Private Property by xcelentattitude(m): 10:05pm On Oct 10, 2019
Eh eh eh... Shey the work never pass the money? Wetin chinedu no go see for warehouse grin

Local man cannot even can sef undecided
Re: LASTMA Officials Chase A Tricycle Driver Into A Private Property by moonbender(m): 11:22pm On Oct 10, 2019
Made4naijalove:
angry

I remember the day I slapped a Lastma officer along Jakande - Ejigbo road. Those people look disgusting to me.
Re: LASTMA Officials Chase A Tricycle Driver Into A Private Property by 9jaRealist: 12:00pm On Oct 12, 2019
Teewhy2:
The man already entered a private property and they should have waited for him to come out before arresting him, if any thing happen to them in that place they will be at fault as their jurisdiction doesn't get to private property.

So you think, for example, that a thief or criminal can run into private property and be safe?
Not sure if they have the power to arrest defaulters, but if they do then running into private property shouldn’t make any difference.
>
Re: LASTMA Officials Chase A Tricycle Driver Into A Private Property by 9jaRealist: 12:03pm On Oct 12, 2019
moonbender:
I remember the day I slapped a Lastma officer along Jakande - Ejigbo road. Those people look disgusting to me.

You should be ASHAMED of yourself...
Anyway, the difference between many ordinary Nigerians and SARS is the uniform/guns. Mentality is IDENTICAL!

>

1 Like

Re: LASTMA Officials Chase A Tricycle Driver Into A Private Property by 9jaRealist: 12:05pm On Oct 12, 2019
adenigga:
My brother! Don't disturbed yourself!

Have you forgotten that 85 - 90% in lastma are half educated, if not Stark illiterate, also majority are party members that got the job on slot basis from ward to ward, local government to local government.

The remaining percentage that are well educated are kept in the office to perform administrative duties.

So, please just ignore their Agbero's behaviour.

That may well be true...
But most of the public they have to deal with act like Agbero themselves!

>

2 Likes

Re: LASTMA Officials Chase A Tricycle Driver Into A Private Property by moonbender(m): 6:57pm On Oct 12, 2019
9jaRealist:

You should be ASHAMED of yourself...
Anyway, the difference between many ordinary Nigerians and SARS is the uniform/guns. Mentality is IDENTICAL!

>

Why should I be ashamed of my self?

If you are a Lastma officer, abeg Pak N Go!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos One Way Saga: Police Arrest Man For Reckless Driving, Assaulting Officers / 19-Year-Old Man Rapes 10-Year-Old Girl In Ogun State / Ebeng, University Lecturer In Calabar Shot Dead By Gunmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.