Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Nkechi Blessing Says She Is ready To Be Omashola's Girlfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkechi Blessing Says She Is ready To Be Omashola's Girlfriend (51731 Views)

Yoruba Movie Didn't Give Me Fame, It's God - Actress Nkechi Blessing Says / BBNaija: Omashola, 2face, D'banj, Aki, Desmond Elliot, Tiwa Savage, Patoranking / "Fine Girl Like Us Na Big Belle Men Dey Rush Us" - Nkechi Blessing Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nkechi Blessing Says She Is ready To Be Omashola's Girlfriend by remababy(f): 2:47pm On Oct 10, 2019
Actress Nkechi Blessing has expressed that she is ready to be the girlfriend of 2019 BBNaija 3rd runner up, Omashola.

Speaking via her Instagram page, the screen diva asked people to help her pass the message to the reality TV star.

She then added that people are free to screenshot what she posted and send to her husband.

In her words;

“Someone please tell Omashola I’m ready to be his GF. If you like munch this and send to my husband, na u Sabi”.

What she wrote below:
https://thickmatch.com/ready-omasholas-girlfriend-actress-nkechi-blessing/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing Says She Is ready To Be Omashola's Girlfriend by TechCapon(m): 3:11pm On Oct 10, 2019
This is how God designed it to be. Women are supposed to be the ones begging guys for dates and not the other way around. I feel disgusted to reading from Nairaland guys on how their girlfriend is on the verge of dumping them and they're on the verge of suicide. God forbid

166 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing Says She Is ready To Be Omashola's Girlfriend by Horlaidex(m): 3:11pm On Oct 10, 2019
Like say we don’t know... we no go tell ur husband grin

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing Says She Is ready To Be Omashola's Girlfriend by Bawizzo(m): 3:11pm On Oct 10, 2019
grin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing Says She Is ready To Be Omashola's Girlfriend by ucsquare(m): 3:12pm On Oct 10, 2019
Like what the fvck are we supposed to do with this news??..

There are lots of important shits going on in this country and the op deemed it fit to move this trash to the fvcking front page..

Bia, op we gat no biz with what an olosho does with her life.. grin

SMH...

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing Says She Is ready To Be Omashola's Girlfriend by iamoyindamola(m): 3:12pm On Oct 10, 2019
It's finished

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing Says She Is ready To Be Omashola's Girlfriend by Switruth: 3:12pm On Oct 10, 2019
Lol. Dig him.

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Says She Is ready To Be Omashola's Girlfriend by Richdad50(m): 3:12pm On Oct 10, 2019
shocked

There are some celebrity names that are more popular on social media than their acclaimed profession.

It keeps getting stupid everyday with TechCapon
TechCapon:
This is how God designed it to be. Women are supposed to be the ones begging guys for dates and not the other way around. I feel disgusted to reading from Nairaland guys on how their girlfriend is on the verge of dumping them and they're on the verge of suicide. God forbid

Richad

8 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Says She Is ready To Be Omashola's Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 10, 2019
What’s all this katikati undecided

Palapala ilu apala

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing Says She Is ready To Be Omashola's Girlfriend by Chuxz311(m): 3:12pm On Oct 10, 2019
NEEEEXT!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing Says She Is ready To Be Omashola's Girlfriend by justice212: 3:12pm On Oct 10, 2019
Go and cut your own share and move on

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Says She Is ready To Be Omashola's Girlfriend by komzy589(m): 3:12pm On Oct 10, 2019
Cheap hoe! A hoe is the first piece of bread from a loaf...everyone touches it but no one wants it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing Says She Is ready To Be Omashola's Girlfriend by QuickStandard: 3:13pm On Oct 10, 2019
Chuoooooooo.
And she's married?

Anyways, at all at all na witch, according to my waffi people.

As single girls no gree Omashola own, maybe this one go click grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Says She Is ready To Be Omashola's Girlfriend by mclorenzo(m): 3:13pm On Oct 10, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Nkechi Blessing Says She Is ready To Be Omashola's Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 10, 2019
As elephant as u are

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing Says She Is ready To Be Omashola's Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 10, 2019
it's obviously a joke.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing Says She Is ready To Be Omashola's Girlfriend by Angelfrost(m): 3:13pm On Oct 10, 2019
Well... It can happen... Nigga is desperate, broke, and never really had standards. grin

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Says She Is ready To Be Omashola's Girlfriend by Sarmiz24(m): 3:14pm On Oct 10, 2019
H
Re: Nkechi Blessing Says She Is ready To Be Omashola's Girlfriend by Sunnycliff(m): 3:14pm On Oct 10, 2019
I thought BBNaija has ended. Why the flooding of the FP again
Re: Nkechi Blessing Says She Is ready To Be Omashola's Girlfriend by done63: 3:14pm On Oct 10, 2019
Ok noted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing Says She Is ready To Be Omashola's Girlfriend by ChristineC: 3:14pm On Oct 10, 2019
Always publicizing foolishness undecided

5 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Says She Is ready To Be Omashola's Girlfriend by Spartacus101(m): 3:15pm On Oct 10, 2019
Madam face front abeg
Re: Nkechi Blessing Says She Is ready To Be Omashola's Girlfriend by Spartacus101(m): 3:15pm On Oct 10, 2019
Madam face front
Re: Nkechi Blessing Says She Is ready To Be Omashola's Girlfriend by simple250: 3:16pm On Oct 10, 2019
Sunnycliff:
I thought BBNaija has ended. Why the flooding of the FP again

The beginning from the end ... cheesy

Enjoy ...
Re: Nkechi Blessing Says She Is ready To Be Omashola's Girlfriend by Homeboiy: 3:16pm On Oct 10, 2019
Green light
Re: Nkechi Blessing Says She Is ready To Be Omashola's Girlfriend by Lordjb: 3:16pm On Oct 10, 2019
Okay

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car / Don Jazzy Shares 2013 Throwback Pictures / Crystal Harris, Hugh Hefner's Wife To Inherit Nothing From His Fortune

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.