Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,841 members, 7,831,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Open 100% Verified Paypal Account That Send And Receive Money In Nigeria - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Open 100% Verified Paypal Account That Send And Receive Money In Nigeria (219 Views)

How To Make Money In Nigeria 2022. 3 100% Verified Ways, Instant Result In 7days / Own A PayPal Account That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money With NG IP @N1500 / Get A Paypal Account With NG IP That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money @N1,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open 100% Verified Paypal Account That Send And Receive Money In Nigeria by Idayat1: 3:08pm On Oct 10, 2019
PayPal is a global payment that is standard for receiving payments all over the Internet world.It would be a great addition to have a functional PayPal account in Nigeria because naturally PayPal doesn't allow Nigerian to receive money into your PayPal account in Nigeria.

This had caused Nigerians to lose out of making money online with companies that pay with PayPal (majority of online companies use PayPal).

So I will setup a PayPal account for you that send and receive money.You can use this account to trade & receive unlimited payments from abroad.You can use it to buy and order products.

Requirement needed for setting up the PayPal account:
1)Full Name
2) E-mail address
3) Government Issue Document,e.g Your National I.D, Driving license or International Passport
4) Phone Number
5) Address

Grab this offer for just #3000 only.

Without any further delay,Let get started.
https:///send?phone=2348172922127&text=Hello+I+want+to+open+a+verified+PayPal+account+that+send+&+receive+money

(1) (Reply)

Vanguard Retracts 90BN FIRS Story Against Vice President / Silent War In The Senate / Short Statements That Should Redefine You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.