Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,037 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Buhari, Jonathan Meet In Aso Rock - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Jonathan Meet In Aso Rock (40363 Views)

President Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan Meet In Aso Rock / Again, Buhari, Jonathan Meet On Mali Crisis / Buhari, Jonathan, Shonekan, Obasanjo, Abdulsalami Abubakar Meet In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Jonathan Meet In Aso Rock by femijamz: 3:28pm On Oct 10, 2019
Buhari be like...
Oga Jonah. Please how did you manage this Nigeria during ur tenure cos dis economic has turn upside down again

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Jonathan Meet In Aso Rock by Jimi24: 3:29pm On Oct 10, 2019
Coming to negotiate Bayelsa election or complain about Sylvia or APC candidate ?
Re: Buhari, Jonathan Meet In Aso Rock by Obinoscopy(m): 3:29pm On Oct 10, 2019
News like this is a sign that Nigeria will survive.
Re: Buhari, Jonathan Meet In Aso Rock by mrkings84(m): 3:29pm On Oct 10, 2019
One represent heaven, while the other hell!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Jonathan Meet In Aso Rock by ada9ja(f): 3:30pm On Oct 10, 2019
ogbuefi677:
A reserved,suave,well educated man VS a hardened terrorist who should be hiding in the caves of Tora Bora with Ayman AlZawhiri

U re useless
Re: Buhari, Jonathan Meet In Aso Rock by jbbalarabe(m): 3:31pm On Oct 10, 2019
cheerfulpraise:
https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-buhari-jonathan-meet-in-aso-rock/
President Muhammadu Buhari on Thursday met behind closed doors with the immediate past President Goodluck Jonathan.

The meeting started at the President’s office around 3pm.

Jonathan had arrived at the forecourt of the State House around 2.58pm

He was coming to the Presidential Villa for the first time under the second term administration of President Buhari.

Under Buhari’s first term, Jonathan had come to the Presidential Villa about twice for private visits.

Before the official announcement of the winner of the 2015 Presidential election by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), Jonathan had called and congratulated Buhari.

Read More:: https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-buhari-jonathan-meet-in-aso-rock/
And that is Kofi Annan in the picture after he came back from the death to witness such meeting

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Jonathan Meet In Aso Rock by Lilimax(f): 3:32pm On Oct 10, 2019
mrkings84:
One represent heaven, while the other hell!
smiley
Re: Buhari, Jonathan Meet In Aso Rock by INTEGRITYA1(m): 3:32pm On Oct 10, 2019
That's nice
Re: Buhari, Jonathan Meet In Aso Rock by tarboshi(m): 3:32pm On Oct 10, 2019
Plead:

Jonathan is a prime example of not all men are men.

Obasanja and his cohorts made a grave mistake by picking Jonathan over ibori for the office of the president ...ibori would’ve made us proud

Jonathan lacks balls - Political wise and family wise .... his wife runs the home.

I wonder what he’s going to tell buhari Beg him to be as weak and stupid as him or beg him to come and fix the bridge linking rivers state with bayela state?
Enjoy Buhari's balls grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Jonathan Meet In Aso Rock by Lilimax(f): 3:32pm On Oct 10, 2019
Obinoscopy:
News like this is a sign that Nigeria will survive.
How?
Thought GEJ is the problem of Nigeria??
Re: Buhari, Jonathan Meet In Aso Rock by godumes: 3:33pm On Oct 10, 2019
When did the late Kofi resurrected? I could see him in the pic...nairaland, una fall my ✋ no be small.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Jonathan Meet In Aso Rock by ridwan006(m): 3:33pm On Oct 10, 2019
I respect Jonathan for his integrity and hate him for his inability to do away with his weakness... His wife! She spoilt his political career
Re: Buhari, Jonathan Meet In Aso Rock by kalvoken(m): 3:34pm On Oct 10, 2019
Plead:

Obasanja and his cohorts made a grave mistake by picking Jonathan over ibori for the office of the president ...ibori would’ve made us proud

Jonathan lacks balls - Political wise and family wise .... his wife runs the home.

I wonder what he’s going to tell buhari Beg him to be as weak and stupid as him or beg him to come and fix the bridge linking rivers state with bayela state?

Oke mkpi

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Jonathan Meet In Aso Rock by ShipChina2naija: 3:34pm On Oct 10, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

I pray for that day I can laugh with a friend with my mouth wide open but our hearts are closed and dark towards each other.

Richdad
word
Re: Buhari, Jonathan Meet In Aso Rock by Omooba77: 3:36pm On Oct 10, 2019
cheerfulpraise:
President Muhammadu Buhari on Thursday met behind closed doors with the immediate past President Goodluck Jonathan.

He was coming to the Presidential Villa for the first time under the second term administration of President Buhari.

Under Buhari’s first term, Jonathan had come to the Presidential Villa about twice for private visits.

Before the official announcement of the winner of the 2015 Presidential election by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), Jonathan had called and congratulated Buhari.

Read More:: https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-buhari-jonathan-meet-in-aso-rock/

Mynd 44, lalasticlala, Seun..... How come Kofi Anna has resurrected today...Put throw back

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Jonathan Meet In Aso Rock by ShipChina2naija: 3:36pm On Oct 10, 2019
ridwan006:
I respect Jonathan for his integrity and hate him for his inability to do away with his weakness... His wife! She spoilt his political career
How was his political career spoilt.??.or is the presidential sit not the zenith of a political career...he sat there for six years..so what else
Re: Buhari, Jonathan Meet In Aso Rock by Lilimax(f): 3:37pm On Oct 10, 2019
godumes:
When did the late Kofi resurrected? I could see him in the pic...nairaland, una fall my ✋ no be small.
Old picture? shocked shocked
Re: Buhari, Jonathan Meet In Aso Rock by genesishouse: 3:37pm On Oct 10, 2019
Plead:

he came to deliver a quick lecture on the basic principles of economics and policy management.
you know it is highly needed now and your savior and his team lacks all of them.
Jona is on rescue mission.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Jonathan Meet In Aso Rock by wink2015(m): 3:38pm On Oct 10, 2019
cheerfulpraise:

Old photos.

I can see the late Kofi Annan in the background.

We should have the more recent photos.
Re: Buhari, Jonathan Meet In Aso Rock by Lilimax(f): 3:39pm On Oct 10, 2019
ridwan006:
Are we better off with Mr Integrity in Power?
GEJ is a man of peace, and not nepotistic in nature... smiley

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Jonathan Meet In Aso Rock by Realmo: 3:39pm On Oct 10, 2019
Fake or old Picture.....
Re: Buhari, Jonathan Meet In Aso Rock by anonimi: 3:39pm On Oct 10, 2019
Plead:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10029624_img20190729022002_jpegcf442e3873d6f3f168d2ac70fb447472

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Jonathan Meet In Aso Rock by RexTramadol1: 3:40pm On Oct 10, 2019
Plead:

Shebi na Jonathan Cabinet members steal Nigeria to stupor

Ibori for sell the country one evening

4 Likes

Re: Buhari, Jonathan Meet In Aso Rock by SoNature(m): 3:40pm On Oct 10, 2019
ogbuefi677:
A reserved,suave,well educated man VS a hardened terrorist who should be hiding in the caves of Tora Bora with Ayman AlZawhiri

You guys need to move on because Jonathan already has.

How can you be living this kind of lifestyle for the next four years? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Jonathan Meet In Aso Rock by SOFTENGR: 3:41pm On Oct 10, 2019
solmusdesigns:
shocked

old and new scammers having meetings while thier attack dogs like reno omokirikiri, fani kayode and Onochie fight on twitter

At least these ones have benefited from government. It's the poor online media dogs of these guys that I pity the most.
Re: Buhari, Jonathan Meet In Aso Rock by anonimi: 3:41pm On Oct 10, 2019
Lilimax:
Are we better off with Mr Integrity in Power?
GEJ is a man of peace, and not nepotistic in nature... smiley

Let us see who will answer your question.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4184367_img20160901212519_jpeg78b79ce1d41276755a59631319a61753

4 Likes

Re: Buhari, Jonathan Meet In Aso Rock by ShipChina2naija: 3:41pm On Oct 10, 2019
Plead:

it surprises me how people sit inside their room to actualize assumptions..because the man dey listen to una when una speak..e don mean say him lack balls....buhari wey no dey listen to una cry,una say him dey upturn court orders..you wey get balls we don see you finish oo...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Jonathan Meet In Aso Rock by ajebuter(f): 3:41pm On Oct 10, 2019
GEJ my love!

A true gentleman!

God bless GEJ!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Jonathan Meet In Aso Rock by Correcto: 3:42pm On Oct 10, 2019
You must be a primary school student
shamecurls:
Great avenue to lock GEJ up.

DSS should spring into action and a cell in June prison yard should be cleaned up for his arrival
Re: Buhari, Jonathan Meet In Aso Rock by Lilimax(f): 3:42pm On Oct 10, 2019
anonimi:

Let us see who will answer your question.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4184367_img20160901212519_jpeg78b79ce1d41276755a59631319a61753
GEJ truly saw the Future of Nigeria with these statements smiley smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Jonathan Meet In Aso Rock by Arewa1408: 3:43pm On Oct 10, 2019
ogbuefi677:

He is your Presido, hate all you want, you can't change it and you cant do jack about it. grin grin grin
Re: Buhari, Jonathan Meet In Aso Rock by ajebuter(f): 3:44pm On Oct 10, 2019
shamecurls:
Great avenue to lock GEJ up.

DSS should spring into action and a cell in June prison yard should be cleaned up for his arrival

They should make the Cell in June Prison big enough , not only for GEJ but also for Tinubu, Oshiomole, and other rats feeding fat on our resources..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Igbos That Helped Buhari To The Presidency / Taraba Bye-Election Results In Takum 1 - House Of Assembly / Michael Arowosaiye Suicide: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Death Of RCCG Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.