Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,081 members, 7,821,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Margaret Oputa Is Dead! Charly Boy's Mother Dies - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Margaret Oputa Is Dead! Charly Boy's Mother Dies (24963 Views)

Samuel Ogulu's Birthday: Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother Celebrates Her Husband / Bose Ogulu: Burna Boy’s Mother Organised A 29th Birthday Surprise For Him / Fela Lying On Top Of Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother On Stage (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Margaret Oputa Is Dead! Charly Boy's Mother Dies by wonuks(m): 6:23pm On Oct 10, 2019
embarassed
Re: Margaret Oputa Is Dead! Charly Boy's Mother Dies by tillaman(m): 6:23pm On Oct 10, 2019
101, she must have seen it all, it’s not easy to clock that figure these days!!
We celebrate you Mama Oputa!!
Re: Margaret Oputa Is Dead! Charly Boy's Mother Dies by Nigeria2040: 6:24pm On Oct 10, 2019
Rip
Re: Margaret Oputa Is Dead! Charly Boy's Mother Dies by Omeleyi: 6:25pm On Oct 10, 2019
Oh dear, sorry for your loss. R.I.P to your momma
Re: Margaret Oputa Is Dead! Charly Boy's Mother Dies by ZombieTAMER: 6:25pm On Oct 10, 2019
notoriousbabe:
Na who ask you?

Are you a zombie?

1 Like

Re: Margaret Oputa Is Dead! Charly Boy's Mother Dies by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 10, 2019
Death is no respecter of any person...
Re: Margaret Oputa Is Dead! Charly Boy's Mother Dies by notoriousbabe: 6:26pm On Oct 10, 2019
ZombieTAMER:

Are you a zombie?
Na who ask you?
Re: Margaret Oputa Is Dead! Charly Boy's Mother Dies by WeRblessed(f): 6:26pm On Oct 10, 2019
Homeboiy:
If Charley is 62

The mother will be around 85

RIP NTIANU oputa

His mother was 98
Re: Margaret Oputa Is Dead! Charly Boy's Mother Dies by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 10, 2019
Okay
Re: Margaret Oputa Is Dead! Charly Boy's Mother Dies by ZombieTAMER: 6:27pm On Oct 10, 2019
notoriousbabe:
Na who ask you?

Zombies are walking dead things
Re: Margaret Oputa Is Dead! Charly Boy's Mother Dies by kriss27(m): 6:28pm On Oct 10, 2019
R I P mama
Re: Margaret Oputa Is Dead! Charly Boy's Mother Dies by YorubaNinja: 6:28pm On Oct 10, 2019
phranq30:

You're a dimwit. You probably don't know the agony of losing a mother, more especially losing her when you're on the verge of coming back to see her.

Imagine this one... Charlie Boy loses his mother, R.I.P.

Why is that suppose to be a major news? Of what importance is the lady to Nigeria or my life? Innocent, less privileged and poor people die every minute as they're deprived of long life due to these fools in gov't and..... we don't get to hear about them as they're considered 'nobody'. Charlie Boy's dad was a gov't official before his death. He's no saint'

The poor and less privileged are the ones I really care about NOT, some rich, spoilt old lady that lived all her life in affluence.
Re: Margaret Oputa Is Dead! Charly Boy's Mother Dies by XklusivGistBlog(m): 6:29pm On Oct 10, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
She is responsible for her son's waywardness and will thus be judged and severely punished in the after life.

I wanted to talk, but then... I see,In your name lies your destiny

1 Like

Re: Margaret Oputa Is Dead! Charly Boy's Mother Dies by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 10, 2019
No she passed on at 100

WeRblessed:

His mother was 98
Re: Margaret Oputa Is Dead! Charly Boy's Mother Dies by notoriousbabe: 6:30pm On Oct 10, 2019
ZombieTAMER:

Zombies are walking dead things
Na who ask you?
Re: Margaret Oputa Is Dead! Charly Boy's Mother Dies by emonis88: 6:32pm On Oct 10, 2019
ZombieTAMER:
Looks like his mum..
Rip to her
Right on the money.!!
Re: Margaret Oputa Is Dead! Charly Boy's Mother Dies by adenigga(m): 6:32pm On Oct 10, 2019
mozona:
RIP maale...

but wait ooh is Charley boy living a simple and humble life as he claim his mother taught...

Actually Mama taught him, but you know influence no be small thing o, especially when it has to do with drugs.

So, the guy derailed from the track Mama put in place.

But we thank God that he's the one to bury the Mama, not the other way round.

1 Like

Re: Margaret Oputa Is Dead! Charly Boy's Mother Dies by SuperBlack: 6:36pm On Oct 10, 2019
YorubaNinja:
So? angryWhat should we now do? Leave our responsibilities to weep for her? Rubbish! angry

Anyway, R.I.P to her. cry

You will die someday, another Generation will type this to you

1 Like

Re: Margaret Oputa Is Dead! Charly Boy's Mother Dies by naijadrivablog: 6:36pm On Oct 10, 2019
creolehunt:

Rest In Peace Mama Ntianu
I hope you dont think it means "ear of an animal"
It means " Ear have heard" goodness.
Re: Margaret Oputa Is Dead! Charly Boy's Mother Dies by OROSUNBOLB(m): 6:43pm On Oct 10, 2019
Rip Grandma.
Re: Margaret Oputa Is Dead! Charly Boy's Mother Dies by Dagger111(m): 6:45pm On Oct 10, 2019
YorubaNinja:
So? angryWhat should we now do? Leave our responsibilities to weep for her? Rubbish! angry

Anyway, R.I.P to her. cry

U later leave ur responsibility to type RIP. Malu

1 Like

Re: Margaret Oputa Is Dead! Charly Boy's Mother Dies by Dabson360: 6:51pm On Oct 10, 2019
so its even now his mother is gone, I can't believe this..
Re: Margaret Oputa Is Dead! Charly Boy's Mother Dies by BULLIONVAN4(m): 6:53pm On Oct 10, 2019
creolehunt:

Homeboiy:
If Charley is 62

RIP NTIANU oputa
creolehunt:

do you know the meaning?
Re: Margaret Oputa Is Dead! Charly Boy's Mother Dies by Nmezor(f): 6:58pm On Oct 10, 2019
Rest on Mrs Oputa, he does look like her.
Re: Margaret Oputa Is Dead! Charly Boy's Mother Dies by ephraim18(m): 7:00pm On Oct 10, 2019
Rip mama u came saw and concer
Re: Margaret Oputa Is Dead! Charly Boy's Mother Dies by ikorodureporta: 7:27pm On Oct 10, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
She is responsible for her son's waywardness and will thus be judged and severely punished in the after life.

cheesy cheesy wetin u chop?? Him Papa wey b lawyer nkor??
Re: Margaret Oputa Is Dead! Charly Boy's Mother Dies by nicepoker101(m): 7:29pm On Oct 10, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
your moniker influences you a lot grin

2 Likes

Re: Margaret Oputa Is Dead! Charly Boy's Mother Dies by sdee2k3: 7:46pm On Oct 10, 2019
Homeboiy:
If Charley is 62

RIP NTIANU oputacharly
Charla boy is 68 not 62 ,he was born 1951. His mum should be 95-96.
Re: Margaret Oputa Is Dead! Charly Boy's Mother Dies by Geonigga(m): 7:58pm On Oct 10, 2019
RIP,
Re: Margaret Oputa Is Dead! Charly Boy's Mother Dies by dom(m): 8:29pm On Oct 10, 2019
She was a great lover and Patron of classical music. Graced a couple of my concerts with her husband, and also made a handsome donation to the group. I visited later visited them in Oguta and was well received. A very happy woman. Rest in Peace ma, and send my regards to his lordship.
Re: Margaret Oputa Is Dead! Charly Boy's Mother Dies by Seandisputed(m): 8:37pm On Oct 10, 2019
Delson25:
see how Charly boy look like his mother.
As in ehn

The woman just spat him out

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hadi Sirika Receives Birthday Gifts From MC Tagwaye Twin (Photos) / CoolFM Poll: Who Will Marry First Among These Celebrities? / Asa Covers Face Of Schink Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.