Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,362 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

I Need Information On Finland - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need Information On Finland (815 Views)

Clarification On Finland Relocation Thru Work Visa / Isaac Odigbo In Finland Offers His Marriott’s Malaga Suite For Free In December / From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Information On Finland by hamzat55: 6:22pm On Oct 10, 2019
Pls I need detail information's on Finnish Visa application in Nigeria. I have a friend shi is doing his Masters at a Finnish University and he's inviting over for Christmas holidays. I need steps on how to apply.
Re: I Need Information On Finland by joeferrari(m): 7:15pm On Oct 10, 2019
Dear nairalander
Be informed that Finland is a Nordic nation and also a member of the schenghen states in the European union.
First and foremost if your friend is a bona-fide student of the university and he's on a student visa he can't send for you simply because he's does not have the requisite funding for your trip.
If your friend have a working student visa then your friend can invite you over.
Also your friend needs to write you an invitation letter stating why he's inviting you to Finland and how long you will stay in the country.
You too on your own you need to get a good financial backing to fund your trip for the duration of your stay in Finland.
Finnish visa takes about 30 - 40 working days to get and it's usually through VFS global and which must be done at the Finnish embassy in Abuja.
Any further information /questions check my signature
Re: I Need Information On Finland by MCdrinkwater1(m): 9:26pm On Oct 10, 2019
Bro tell me more about Spain visit visa thanks
Re: I Need Information On Finland by hamzat55: 5:04am On Oct 11, 2019
Thank you for your reply. However, my friend has a resident permit and in support of the letter of invitation, he included his Tenancy, admission letter and school ID card.

Are you saying I can only apply at Abuja VFS? What about Lagos VFS?

joeferrari:
Dear nairalander
Be informed that Finland is a Nordic nation and also a member of the schenghen states in the European union.
First and foremost if your friend is a bona-fide student of the university and he's on a student visa he can't send for you simply because he's does not have the requisite funding for your trip.
If your friend have a working student visa then your friend can invite you over.
Also your friend needs to write you an invitation letter stating why he's inviting you to Finland and how long you will stay in the country.
You too on your own you need to get a good financial backing to fund your trip for the duration of your stay in Finland.
Finnish visa takes about 30 - 40 working days to get and it's usually through VFS global and which must be done at the Finnish embassy in Abuja.
Any further information /questions check my signature
Re: I Need Information On Finland by joeferrari(m): 8:38am On Oct 11, 2019
Dear nairalander
That's great you're 50% certain with documentation on his part, from my reliable sources it's VFS that will handle it but there embassy is in Abuja, Lagos VFS I can't really say if they handle it but all I know is that I did mine in Abuja.

hamzat55:
Thank you for your reply. However, my friend has a resident permit and in support of the letter of invitation, he included his Tenancy, admission letter and school ID card.

Are you saying I can only apply at Abuja VFS? What about Lagos VFS?

Re: I Need Information On Finland by joeferrari(m): 8:45am On Oct 11, 2019
Dear nairalander
Spanish visiting /tourist visas can be obtained in two ways either by invitation or by self application, Spanish visiting visa is usually for a short period of 7 to 30 days. Spain is a member of the schenghen state of the European union for you to be able to obtain a Spanish visa all your documents must be Spanish which is translated by the embassy,
There is nothing like non appearance while applying for a Spanish visa and its done at the Spanish embassy here in Lagos.
For further information on this check my signature

MCdrinkwater1:
Bro tell me more about Spain visit visa thanks
Re: I Need Information On Finland by sammysticks: 11:51am On Oct 16, 2019
Pls I would like to get more info about studying and working In Finland

Are there jobs available?

(1) (Reply)

Dhl Cost / Evacuation Of Nigerians From Benin Republic / Top 10 Richest Country In The World 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.