Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,404 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

How To Turn Your Whatsapp Into Income Funnel - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Turn Your Whatsapp Into Income Funnel (955 Views)

How To Convert An Advert Into Income / WordPress Affiliate Funnel Builder, Both Simple Instagram SOFTWARES And Others.. / Turn your one time #200 to multiples. From Glory 2 Glory Platform. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Turn Your Whatsapp Into Income Funnel by EmperorAkidi(m): 6:39pm On Oct 10, 2019
what is Copywriting?

Copywriting is basically the art of selling with words
How to anyone buy your product or service, anywhere, anytime even if they don't know you before
I've trained people I've never met before.
I have written copies that pulled in lots of converting sales for my clients.. We didn't know them from anywhere
With Copywriting, you will know the right words to use that trigger sales
You see, money is not created, money is transferred
The only people who actually create money are those that mint it.. And we know we are not in that cartegory..
The truth is, your money is in someone's pocket or bank account..

The money you have in your pocket belongs to one company or person like Dangote
You will surely buy something before today ends.. You will not use paper na. You will transfer money to the one has made a system to receive that money..
The question is, who is paying you??
What do you have as a skill or product or service that can make people transfer their monies to you??

When a person buys anything, they buy it for two main reasons; to solve a problem or improve their lives.

Not because they like your face.. No.

But because you are solution to them..
Money is simply a medium for exchange of value...a trade by barter

You have value. Your customer has the money. Two of you just do trade and barter..!!

WhatsApp/Call 07064711513

(1) (Reply)

If Making N4000 Weekly Isn't Too Small For You, Please Come In Here. / Pay #2500 And Earn As Much As Six Thousand Dolla With This New Oil Well In Town / NYSE Halts Trading Due To Circuit Breakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.