Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,585 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Don’t Forget! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don’t Forget! (173 Views)

Don’t Forget To Remember / Coronavirus: Don’t Forget To Pay Your Offerings Online – Pastor Ashimolowo (vide / “don’t Forget Who You Are” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Forget! by VLadipo: 7:06pm On Oct 10, 2019
Bible in a Year: Isaiah 34–36 Colossians 2

He was taken up before their very eyes, and a cloud hid him from their sight.
Acts 1:9

Today's Scripture & Insight: Acts 1:1–11

My niece, her four-year-old daughter Kailyn, and I had a wonderful Saturday afternoon together. We enjoyed blowing bubbles outside, coloring in a princess coloring book, and eating peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. When they got in the car to leave, Kailyn sweetly called out the opened window, “Don’t forget me, Auntie Anne.” I quickly walked toward the car and whispered, “I could never forget you. I promise I will see you soon.”

In Acts 1, the disciples watched as Jesus was “taken up before their very eyes” into the sky (v. 9). I wonder if they thought they might be Read the rest here: http://www.dailydevotionalsonline.com/index.php#ourdailybread

(1) (Reply)

When You Worship, You’re Taking In God’s Word / Seeds Of Destiny 25 October 2019 -- Appointment With The Master / Your Experience In Life That Never Happen In The Bible.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.