Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,315 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Dasuki Makes Public Appearance In Court After A While In Detention (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dasuki Makes Public Appearance In Court After A While In Detention (Photos) (55450 Views)

Pictures Of Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Leaving The Court After 6 Years In Detention / Citizen Agba Jalingo Released After Hours Of Detention (Photos) / Protest Rocks UN Offices Over Omoyele Sowore's Detention (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dasuki Makes Public Appearance In Court After A While In Detention (Photos) by islandmoon: 10:01pm On Oct 10, 2019
the dullard have the mind to jail someone like this for political gain!
Re: Dasuki Makes Public Appearance In Court After A While In Detention (Photos) by Depressed101: 10:01pm On Oct 10, 2019
Do you think buharis kids will escape the hands of the law when they come calling in the future..just asking

2 Likes

Re: Dasuki Makes Public Appearance In Court After A While In Detention (Photos) by Orjioorji(f): 10:01pm On Oct 10, 2019
Correctgist:
Sambo Dasuki makes public appearance in court after a long while in detention.

The Federal Capital Territory (FCT) High Court on Tuesday fixed December 11 to hear a Motion on Notice filed by the anti-graft agency, EFCC, in the corruption trial of a former National Security Adviser (NSA), Sambo Dasuki, and Bashir Yuguda.

Both men are accused of misappropriating N19.4 billion arms funds.

The EFCC had charged Messrs Dasuki (first defendant) and Yuguda (second defendant) alongside former Governor of Sokoto State, Attahiru Bafarawa (third defendant); his son, Sagir (fourth defendant) and his company, Dalhatu Investment Limited (fifth defendant).

They were charged on 25 counts bordering on criminal breach of trust and misappropriation of public funds to the tune N19.4 billion.

Recall that the Court of Appeal early this year, granted bail to the former National Security Adviser, Sambo Dasuki.

The court also ordered the federal government to pay Mr Dasuki N5 million for holding him against the provisions of section 35 (6) of the constitution which gives every Nigerian the right to free movement.

Mr Dasuki has been held by security operatives since December 2015 when he was arrested on allegations he diverted $2.1 billion from funds meant for the war against terrorism.

https://zenithnaija.com/dasuki-makes-public-appearance-after-a-while-in-detention-photos/

this same treatment await Buratai and buhari after their tenure.
Re: Dasuki Makes Public Appearance In Court After A While In Detention (Photos) by LordPsalm(m): 10:03pm On Oct 10, 2019
SEEMS LIKE THEY FEEDING HIM WELL THO
Re: Dasuki Makes Public Appearance In Court After A While In Detention (Photos) by athaboi(f): 10:05pm On Oct 10, 2019
Is he service a jail term? No, just wickedness
Re: Dasuki Makes Public Appearance In Court After A While In Detention (Photos) by durangokid: 10:05pm On Oct 10, 2019
mascot87:
This Dasuki is not smart. He knows Buhari well and should have ran away from the country as soon as elections were over. He just suffer for nothing
one of those caught by the khamic justice, a close confident of Jonathan but he helped to work against Jonathan, he knew all about the gang up, the use of chibok girls and the recruitment of Boko Haram to cause crises yet he kept mute, he thought as one of The gang of fulanis he will be spared by buhari, no way, by 2023 when buhari will be out of power he will be out to start his own vendetta

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasuki Makes Public Appearance In Court After A While In Detention (Photos) by aspirebig: 10:06pm On Oct 10, 2019
Hmmmm
It is well....Sowore comes to mind.
Re: Dasuki Makes Public Appearance In Court After A While In Detention (Photos) by naijaboy756: 10:07pm On Oct 10, 2019
Calibate177:
you this criminal you will caught soon. Just watch
Re: Dasuki Makes Public Appearance In Court After A While In Detention (Photos) by tunary(m): 10:11pm On Oct 10, 2019
Buhari don show this man pepper no be small. quiet people are the most dangerous set of people on the planet
Re: Dasuki Makes Public Appearance In Court After A While In Detention (Photos) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 10, 2019
Dasuki will be incarcerated for no less than eight years, whether he likes it or not.

4+4 is a goal for him grin

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Makes Public Appearance In Court After A While In Detention (Photos) by vertueptime: 10:23pm On Oct 10, 2019
YorubaNinja:
Wey Obanikoro too? grin

He joined apc and was forgiven, and looting continues in this lawless, kwarupt, shameless, deceitful administration

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Makes Public Appearance In Court After A While In Detention (Photos) by xtianchris(m): 10:29pm On Oct 10, 2019
Buhari had special beef with the man .it was dansuki that led the troop that tumbled Buharis military regime.And he was kept in jail .Even when his mother died he wes still kept in jail

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasuki Makes Public Appearance In Court After A While In Detention (Photos) by Anwons(m): 11:13pm On Oct 10, 2019
[quote author=Citytrend post=83025246][b]The Question in my mind is, what if same treatment awaits President Buhari in the Future? I wonder why people are very economical with thoughs

Guy, Buhari no get future again o, his future is only to finish this second term.

Go and ask Aisha, she will tell you. That's why she is in search for new hubby too. Lol
Re: Dasuki Makes Public Appearance In Court After A While In Detention (Photos) by Talkingoil(m): 11:28pm On Oct 10, 2019
Citytrend:
The Question in my mind is, what if same treatment awaits President Buhari in the Future? I wonder why people are very economical with thoughs

Anyway, l will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid today only. See my info below, In Red Letters to Chat me up on What'sapp

You just nailed it. What goes around comes around

Call for your loans without collateral
For port Harcourt residents
0705 734 4852
Re: Dasuki Makes Public Appearance In Court After A While In Detention (Photos) by surveyorng: 11:34pm On Oct 10, 2019
IME1:
I like this joke�

*⭕JOKE THAT MAKES SENSE!⭕*

An old farmer wrote a letter to his son who is in prison. "Son, this year I will not plant cassava
and yam because I can't dig the field, I know if you were here you would have helped me".

The son replied his father "Dad don't even think of digging the field because that's where I buried the money I stole".

The POLICE & PRISON'S on reading this letter went early in the morning and dug the whole field in search of the money but nothing was found.

The next day the son wrote his father again "Dad you can now plant your cassava and yam this is the best I can do from here."

Dad replied "Hahaaa my son, you are too powerful indeed, even in prison you still command police men to work for me. I was so surprised to see the IGP and his team holding hoes and shovels, digging my farm. I will write to you when I want to harvest."
���

MORAL LESSON� : Nobody can imprison your mind. Don't laugh alone.

Well this is to relax the minds of Dasuki's loved ones, because I don't see this man, Sowore, Electric Zazaky and Co being free till 2023. I hope I'm wrong for the right reasons

Wow...nice one bro!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dasuki Makes Public Appearance In Court After A While In Detention (Photos) by masseratti: 12:01am On Oct 11, 2019
This is totally wrong, I wonder why the international community is still regarding this government for its blatant disregard for rule of law.
Re: Dasuki Makes Public Appearance In Court After A While In Detention (Photos) by greatseed: 12:11am On Oct 11, 2019
Something is fishy!!! I learnt Jonathan met with PMB behind closed doors today
Re: Dasuki Makes Public Appearance In Court After A While In Detention (Photos) by mindtricks: 12:16am On Oct 11, 2019
anytexy:
Now a Saint.

I am sure you'll like how this sounds "Saint Obanikoro"! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dasuki Makes Public Appearance In Court After A While In Detention (Photos) by alen4smith(m): 2:50am On Oct 11, 2019
Opportuneke:
No more respect for the rule of law...

Abeg comot for road make I pass..
they stole without respect to the law .
Re: Dasuki Makes Public Appearance In Court After A While In Detention (Photos) by KingRabota: 4:06am On Oct 11, 2019
Guy the joke make sense die!

Guy Na cofam oyel dey your head !!

IME1:
I like this joke�

*⭕JOKE THAT MAKES SENSE!⭕*

An old farmer wrote a letter to his son who is in prison. "Son, this year I will not plant cassava
and yam because I can't dig the field, I know if you were here you would have helped me".

The son replied his father "Dad don't even think of digging the field because that's where I buried the money I stole".

The POLICE & PRISON'S on reading this letter went early in the morning and dug the whole field in search of the money but nothing was found.

The next day the son wrote his father again "Dad you can now plant your cassava and yam this is the best I can do from here."

Dad replied "Hahaaa my son, you are too powerful indeed, even in prison you still command police men to work for me. I was so surprised to see the IGP and his team holding hoes and shovels, digging my farm. I will write to you when I want to harvest."
���

MORAL LESSON� : Nobody can imprison your mind. Don't laugh alone.

Well this is to relax the minds of Dasuki's loved ones, because I don't see this man, Sowore, Electric Zazaky and Co being free till 2023. I hope I'm wrong for the right reasons
Re: Dasuki Makes Public Appearance In Court After A While In Detention (Photos) by DNSPro: 5:11am On Oct 11, 2019
mascot87:
This Dasuki is not smart. He knows Buhari well and should have ran away from the country as soon as elections were over. He just suffer for nothing
you are a coward.

That man will bounce back and I am sure he will deal with buhari at the appointed time. Buhari can't stay there for ever.
Re: Dasuki Makes Public Appearance In Court After A While In Detention (Photos) by DNSPro: 5:13am On Oct 11, 2019
Depressed101:
Do you think buharis kids will escape the hands of the law when they come calling in the future..just asking
that is one of the bad things this man has set.

2 Likes

Re: Dasuki Makes Public Appearance In Court After A While In Detention (Photos) by mascot87(m): 5:17am On Oct 11, 2019
DNSPro:
you are a coward.

That man will bounce back and I am sure he will deal with buhari at the appointed time. Buhari can't stay there for ever.

F*ck off
Re: Dasuki Makes Public Appearance In Court After A While In Detention (Photos) by DNSPro: 5:31am On Oct 11, 2019
mascot87:

F*ck off
as you should
Re: Dasuki Makes Public Appearance In Court After A While In Detention (Photos) by wasi9ice: 6:33am On Oct 11, 2019
Citytrend:
The Question in my mind is, what if same treatment awaits President Buhari in the Future? I wonder why people are very economical with thoughs

Anyway, l will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid today only. See my info below, In Red Letters to Chat me up on What'sapp
,, But what you said make sense o,,

Dazuki never think this will happen to him anyway,,, who knows tomorrow?

This one is more than fight against corruption

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dasuki Makes Public Appearance In Court After A While In Detention (Photos) by Write4me(m): 6:36am On Oct 11, 2019
Sirvolga:
Lol grin Dasuki is dancing with the devil embarassed

He has messed with the wrong Niggah

Why is he not on wheelchair? This guy never still wise.
Re: Dasuki Makes Public Appearance In Court After A While In Detention (Photos) by Germi9: 6:54am On Oct 11, 2019
Was this one of the reasons Good luck Jonathan was in Aso Villa?
Re: Dasuki Makes Public Appearance In Court After A While In Detention (Photos) by nick50(m): 7:00am On Oct 11, 2019
I have zero sympathy for any polician especially northerners ..why would u divert the money meant to fight insurgency in his region?..he get conscience so?
Re: Dasuki Makes Public Appearance In Court After A While In Detention (Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 6:18pm On Oct 11, 2019
Some are still clamoring for Dasuki's release Unapologetically, You're all m.a.d. Senselessness, how can someone misappropriated $2.1b that caused us suffering which you all cry over and still be on his side? Una dey craze big-time... He should spend rest of his life in prison if he can't profide that money. Nonsense
Re: Dasuki Makes Public Appearance In Court After A While In Detention (Photos) by IbukunSangotola(m): 7:20am On Oct 12, 2019
At the moment i want more prosperity
I dey feel like Linda Ikeji
Spending money wey dey come from Dasuki
Bank account mi, na the surest...

Smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

US Property Acquired By General Erema Akerejola - Sahara Reporters / Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians / Abacha: Nigerian Leader That Never Travelled Outside The Shores Of Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.