Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

I Have Not Been Myself For Days Now Please, What I Should Do? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Have Not Been Myself For Days Now Please, What I Should Do? (819 Views)

Hi Devs , See What I Won ( New Survey) / Why is Tfhost Down... My Site Have Been Down For 2 Days Now / My Facebook Ads Stop Delivering For Several Days Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Not Been Myself For Days Now Please, What I Should Do? by damilola4162(m): 9:29pm On Oct 10, 2019
Hello,
nairalanders I got my website verified to serve Google adsense last month, and ads has been displaying on it.

The person hosting it has disable the host and since then, she refuse to pick my call.

The question is, if I decide to host it myself (with domainking) wont I lost my post and also my Google AdSense code that I put within my themes header p.h.p.

In brevity, will I be able to restore my website back, or should I sell the adsense with the domain.
Re: I Have Not Been Myself For Days Now Please, What I Should Do? by Sanchez01: 9:59pm On Oct 10, 2019
Since your web host has been suspended, your post contents are prolly lost as it is. Fortunately, Adsense has been approved for your domain. The proper thing to do should be to buy a hosting package of your own, point your domain name servers to your web host name servers and set up your blog and go ahead to place ads on your site from your Adsense dashboard.

Your contents are lost.
Re: I Have Not Been Myself For Days Now Please, What I Should Do? by damilola4162(m): 10:06pm On Oct 10, 2019
Sanchez01:
Since your web host has been suspended, your post contents are prolly lost as it is. Fortunately, Adsense has been approved for your domain. The proper thing to do should be to buy a hosting package of your own, point your domain name servers to your web host name servers and set up your blog and go ahead to place ads on your site from your Adsense dashboard.

Your contents are lost.
Thanks
Re: I Have Not Been Myself For Days Now Please, What I Should Do? by carzola(m): 10:12pm On Oct 10, 2019
Post her number here let's disturb her...
Re: I Have Not Been Myself For Days Now Please, What I Should Do? by bedfordng(m): 10:21pm On Oct 10, 2019
if you have access to your cpanel and database, then all hope is not lost. just login to cpanel and backup your site files and database, then get another host and transfer the files there.

your AdSense is not lost as it is approved for the domain. you can insert it anytime once the site is transfered.
Re: I Have Not Been Myself For Days Now Please, What I Should Do? by damilola4162(m): 10:37pm On Oct 10, 2019
Thanks everyone my site is back online the person has restored the host

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Been Myself For Days Now Please, What I Should Do? by RealLordZeus(m): 5:06pm On Oct 11, 2019
damilola4162:
Thanks everyone my site is back online the person has restored the host
I will suggest you move your files and host it elsewhere yourself, don't let anyone hold you to Ransome whenever you have issues except if you are the one that's wrong tho!
Re: I Have Not Been Myself For Days Now Please, What I Should Do? by hostkobo(m): 10:43am On Oct 14, 2019
RealLordZeus:

I will suggest you move your files and host it elsewhere yourself, don't let anyone hold you to Ransome whenever you have issues except if you are the one that's wrong tho!

Who is your hosting provider?

you mentioned "The person hosting it has disable the host and since then, she refuse to pick my call."

Am just amused that our sisters "she" are also techies.

regards
HK
Re: I Have Not Been Myself For Days Now Please, What I Should Do? by RealLordZeus(m): 10:45am On Oct 14, 2019
hostkobo:

Who is your hosting provider?

you mentioned "The person hosting it has disable the host and since then, she refuse to pick my call."

Am just amused that our sisters "she" are also techies.

regards
HK
Seems you quoted the wrong person
Re: I Have Not Been Myself For Days Now Please, What I Should Do? by skyhighweb(m): 2:48pm On Oct 14, 2019
damilola4162:

Thanks
best u remove it soonest b4 it happens again n. host it ur self

(1) (Reply)

Some Ways To Earn As A Webmaster / Elementor Pro With 1 Year Licence For 5k / ✔️Get Microsoft Azure Pay-As-You-Go Accounts | Up To $500 - $1000 On Any Product

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.