Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Irene Lynch To Translate Chinua Achebe's 'Things Fall Apart' To Irish - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Irene Lynch To Translate Chinua Achebe's 'Things Fall Apart' To Irish (7573 Views)

Irene Duffy Lynch To Translate Chinua Achebe's Things Fall Apart To Irish / Achebe’s "Things Fall Apart" Named In Bbc’s 100 Stories That Shaped The World / Achebe's 'things Fall Apart' Makes 12 'greatest Books Ever Written' List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Irene Lynch To Translate Chinua Achebe's 'Things Fall Apart' To Irish by Henri8: 6:00am On Oct 11, 2019
sangresan:
If they like, let them translate it to the language of Heaven...I read the book when I was in JSS1 and found out that there was nothing in it that could make it more interesting than Cyprian Ekwensi's books.
Truely then, you no sabi book. How many years you spend JSS 1?
Re: Irene Lynch To Translate Chinua Achebe's 'Things Fall Apart' To Irish by Neddyogu(m): 6:16am On Oct 11, 2019
yuskel:
Who named this woman this name?

LYNCH?? sad angry sad sad

Lynch Na persin name naa
Re: Irene Lynch To Translate Chinua Achebe's 'Things Fall Apart' To Irish by Obdk: 7:48am On Oct 11, 2019
sangresan:
If they like, let them translate it to the language of Heaven...I read the book when I was in JSS1 and found out that there was nothing in it that could make it more interesting than Cyprian Ekwensi's books.

Imagine. Jss 1
Re: Irene Lynch To Translate Chinua Achebe's 'Things Fall Apart' To Irish by writeprof(m): 10:20am On Oct 11, 2019
I am still waiting for the IGBO translation of THINGS FALL APART! I have seen the YORUBA translation!
Re: Irene Lynch To Translate Chinua Achebe's 'Things Fall Apart' To Irish by Kennyswagz1(m): 12:31pm On Oct 11, 2019
Dedetwo:

Only superior in your figment of imagination. By the way, white is a color and never superior to any color. When in hunt for new vehicle, the white-colored ones are cheaper than vehicles of other colors.
The whiteman is superior. . Argue with your phone.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between Reviewing A Book And Summarizing A Book? / A Song Of Gold And Blood / 5 Common Hurdles Every Writer Faces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.