Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,143 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

My Xiaomi Android Phone Is Having This Problem. Any Solution To It? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Xiaomi Android Phone Is Having This Problem. Any Solution To It? (1894 Views)

Since Facebook Is Having Trouble Let Me Update My Gallery Here. / My Xiaomi Phone Allows Me Operate 2 Phones In One / My Xiaomi Android phone is having this problem. Any solution to it? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Xiaomi Android Phone Is Having This Problem. Any Solution To It? by Ferrous(m): 10:11pm On Oct 10, 2019
My Xiaomi power button is having issue, can it be repaired by any phone engineer?
Is Xiaomi note 5a prime
Re: My Xiaomi Android Phone Is Having This Problem. Any Solution To It? by Charleys: 10:28pm On Oct 10, 2019
Ferrous:
My Xiaomi power button is having issue, can it be repaired by any phone engineer?

LoL, una eyes don dey clear one by one
Re: My Xiaomi Android Phone Is Having This Problem. Any Solution To It? by DesChyko: 11:40pm On Oct 10, 2019
Phone Model Number?

1 Like

Re: My Xiaomi Android Phone Is Having This Problem. Any Solution To It? by drjprince: 11:51pm On Oct 10, 2019
Charleys:

what nonsense are you talking about? undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Xiaomi Android Phone Is Having This Problem. Any Solution To It? by Charleys: 1:48am On Oct 11, 2019
drjprince:
what nonsense are you talking about? undecided

If I had told you not to buy the xiaomi phone because there are no parts. You wouldn't listen to me.

2 Likes

Re: My Xiaomi Android Phone Is Having This Problem. Any Solution To It? by iliyande(m): 6:13am On Oct 11, 2019
Charleys:

If I had told you not to buy the xiaomi phone because there are no parts. You wouldn't listen to me.

Uncle see brother

11 Likes

Re: My Xiaomi Android Phone Is Having This Problem. Any Solution To It? by drjprince: 6:46am On Oct 11, 2019
Charleys:

then you wont buy something you would enjoy overtime and suffer because you want sparepart

let me explain something, xiaomi phones are durable and we dont face complications go to xiaomi thread ask and stop being ignorant for God sake

it is unlike tecno/infinix that develop from charging point issue to motherboard undecided
thats why they have calcare to alway fix their rubbish phones

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Xiaomi Android Phone Is Having This Problem. Any Solution To It? by Ferrous(m): 7:59am On Oct 11, 2019
Charleys:

How?
Re: My Xiaomi Android Phone Is Having This Problem. Any Solution To It? by felasey1(m): 8:08am On Oct 11, 2019
drjprince:
then you wont buy something you would enjoy overtime and suffer because you want sparepart

let me explain something, xiaomi phones are durable and we dont face complications go to xiaomi thread ask and stop being ignorant for God sake

it is unlike tecno/infinix that develop from charging point issue to motherboard undecided
thats why they have calcare to alway fix their rubbish phones
Someones phone has issues, instead of you to assist you are here mentioning infinix cheesy cheesy
Re: My Xiaomi Android Phone Is Having This Problem. Any Solution To It? by drjprince: 8:23am On Oct 11, 2019
felasey1:
Someones phone has issues, instead of you to assist you are here mentioning infinix cheesy cheesy
cheesy oga no reason am some people just like to talk nonsense

1 Like

Re: My Xiaomi Android Phone Is Having This Problem. Any Solution To It? by kingxsamz(m): 11:30am On Oct 11, 2019
Charleys:

What is this one saying?

5 Likes

Re: My Xiaomi Android Phone Is Having This Problem. Any Solution To It? by DExponential(m): 12:14pm On Oct 11, 2019
Ferrous:
No model?
Re: My Xiaomi Android Phone Is Having This Problem. Any Solution To It? by visita: 12:56pm On Oct 11, 2019
What's the phone model?
Re: My Xiaomi Android Phone Is Having This Problem. Any Solution To It? by Ferrous(m): 3:17pm On Oct 11, 2019
DExponential:

No model?
Xiaomi note 5a prime, though, I have repaired it
Re: My Xiaomi Android Phone Is Having This Problem. Any Solution To It? by Ferrous(m): 3:23pm On Oct 11, 2019
Charleys:

My brother, I bought this phone March, last year, it's still working perfectly well except this power button issue and FYI, I have already repaired it. If I show you the phone, you wouldn't believe I bought it last year; people have been asking me if I want to sell it. I have never regretted buying the phone.

6 Likes

Re: My Xiaomi Android Phone Is Having This Problem. Any Solution To It? by Baroba(m): 4:10pm On Oct 11, 2019
Ferrous:

My brother, I bought this phone March, last year, it's still working perfectly well except this power button issue and FYI, I have already repaired it. If I show you the phone, you wouldn't believe I bought it last year; people have been asking me if I want to sell it. I have never regretted buying the phone.

Uppercut well delivered, they were rubbing there hands, hoping to say, I told you so..m cheesy

4 Likes

Re: My Xiaomi Android Phone Is Having This Problem. Any Solution To It? by Sagelegend: 4:36pm On Oct 11, 2019
Ferrous:

Nice one. Xiaomi phones are very durable and reliable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Xiaomi Android Phone Is Having This Problem. Any Solution To It? by Gbengakolade1(m): 5:36pm On Oct 11, 2019
Ferrous:
Is Xiaomi note 5a prime

Chat me up on whatsapp I can fix this for you...

Re: My Xiaomi Android Phone Is Having This Problem. Any Solution To It? by blessedvisky(m): 8:27pm On Oct 11, 2019
Sagelegend:

Nice one. Xiaomi phones are very durable and reliable

Loud it please. Mine will be a year old soon

1 Like

Re: My Xiaomi Android Phone Is Having This Problem. Any Solution To It? by Ferrous(m): 11:24pm On Oct 11, 2019
Gbengakolade1:

Chat me up on whatsapp I can fix this for you...

I have done that already, tnx

(1) (Reply)

My Iphone 6 For Sale / Redmi Vs Realme / Why Is Xiaomi So Cheap Even With High Specs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.