Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

If You Own A Wordpress Blog -get Track Keeper (photo) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / If You Own A Wordpress Blog -get Track Keeper (photo) (692 Views)

Need Massive Traffic To Your Website/blog. Get Up To 10k Likes.. / 2 Admins Needed To Manage A Blog... Get In Here / Submit Ur Blog & Get Free Contextual Backlinks(join Group For More Promotion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Own A Wordpress Blog -get Track Keeper (photo) by domainOfficial: 11:40pm On Oct 10, 2019
One of the biggest challenge in web industry is keeping your website / blog secure. If you have a Wordpress blog or website or you are considering setting up a Wordpress website for a client or personal use, it is important that you install track keeper.

What is "Track keeper"

Track keeper is a Wordpress plugin that sends email / SMS notification to predefined email address / phone number, when files within Wordpress directory are altered, deleted, or new files are added to the directory.
This will help you know
1)when someone gained access to your website
2) when someone installs malware on your wordpress website...
3) when some script kid deface your website...
4) when someone adds phishing content to your website..
5) when auto updates takes place
6) malicious plugin activities..
7) Many more

How to install "Track Keeper"
1) Login to your Wordpress Admin Dashboard -> from the side menu select "Plugin"
Add new plugin
Type: "Wp Track keeper" and search
Install and activate.

Completing installation and configuration

Go to "track keeper settings"
-> Manage tracked files
->load files
-> inspect all the files
-> save reference state...

More information about track keeper here

https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-track-keeper/

1 Like

Re: If You Own A Wordpress Blog -get Track Keeper (photo) by bossvic: 12:50am On Oct 11, 2019
Good job! I'm a digital marketing vlogger... Kindly share details so I could do a review of your plugin.

Check out my channel: http:///2M1FKxm
Re: If You Own A Wordpress Blog -get Track Keeper (photo) by domainOfficial: 6:51am On Oct 11, 2019
Price: This blog in free

You can view and read more information here
Re: If You Own A Wordpress Blog -get Track Keeper (photo) by domainOfficial: 6:53am On Oct 11, 2019
bossvic:
Good job! I'm a digital marketing vlogger... Kindly share details so I could do a review of your plugin.

Check out my channel: http:///2M1FKxm

More tell about the plugin here

Download and information link

https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-track-keeper/

Description
WP Track Keeper watches over your WordPress directory files and send email and Or SMS notification to your defined Email and Or phone number.
File tracking information provided by Wp-Track-keeper helps to analyse security lapses or track other changes or updates on your wordpress directory.

** Features **
Send Hack alert notification to predefined email and, or phone number.
The hack alert email contains information and location of added / altered/modified or deleted files from your wordpress directory.
Track Keeper keeps track of all files within your wordpress directory and statistics of file changes
Be the first to know when your files are altered and take decisive action.
Define reference file and maintain the file state until need updates arise.
You can decide how often (Hourly, Twice daily, Once Daily) you want “Track Keeper” to check for file changes
Tracker does not only report file changes by hackers or intruders, it also report file changes during wordpress update, plugin update, theme update, etc.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need Telegram Marketing Bot / 6 Google Analytics Strategies To Measure SEO Success / Blog Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.