Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

I Want To Beat Dangote's Record In The Nearest Future, Says Corps Member - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / I Want To Beat Dangote's Record In The Nearest Future, Says Corps Member (394 Views)

Breaking: NYSC Makes U-turn, Says Corps Members Are Not Going To War / Covid-19: NYSC Says Corps Members Free To Go Home / NYSC Says Corps Members Allowance Increase From N19k To N48,900 Is a Rumour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Beat Dangote's Record In The Nearest Future, Says Corps Member by Gemid94(m): 11:49pm On Oct 10, 2019
Corps member, Matthew Teru while handing over his Community Development Service (CDS) project for the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) on Thursday, says he dreams of beating Dangote's record in the coming years if only he continues making impact.

Teru, a graduate of Zoology from the University of Jos, gave classroom facilities to two community schools in Akamkpa Local Government Area of Cross River where he was posted for his primary assignment.

While speaking with VANGUARD on phone, the corps member made known his plans to build a formidable business across states in Nigeria.

"I would like to further my education but most importantly, I dream of building my business to at least six states across Nigeria."

When asked if he could beat Dangote’s record as the richest man in the nearest future, he said: "(Laughs)… it’s good to be rich because affluence makes it easier to reach out to more souls, and in turn, helps to transform the society at large. However, it’s not competition.

http://community.vanguardngr.com/forum/topics/i-want-to-beat-dangote-s-record-in-the-nearest-future-says-corps-

Re: I Want To Beat Dangote's Record In The Nearest Future, Says Corps Member by CalabarPikin: 12:02am On Oct 11, 2019
I wish u luck bro..!!

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Up Date / Covid19: Corper Giving Foodstuffs To The Aged And Disabled In His Community / NYSC: DG To Reopen Camps Across The Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.