Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,886 members, 7,817,612 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Edafe Great Fires At Nigerians Wishing To Be Like Dangote - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Edafe Great Fires At Nigerians Wishing To Be Like Dangote (386 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Fires At Chioma Ifemeludike: You Are Z-List Actor / Fan Fires At Peter Okoye: I Am Better Than You / Adesua Etomi Fires At Womb Watchers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Edafe Great Fires At Nigerians Wishing To Be Like Dangote by Natureboyunlimi(m): 12:29am On Oct 11, 2019
Social Media Influencer and Freelancer Edafe Great fires shots at Nigerians waiting for their uncles to assist them with loans so they can end up like Dangote in the coming years

He wrote

This is a picture of Aliko Dangote’s grandfather, Sanusi Dantata. He was one of the wealthiest in Nigeria, in the 70’s.
Shocking! Dangote’s Great Grand-Father was also the Richest in Africa in 1955
Aliko Dangote was born into a billionaire family, don’t let any motivational speaker kill you. You are trying your best.
And as for those of u still waiting for ur uncle, aunty, nephew, niece, father, mother, brother, sister or me to borrow u money so that u can start business and blow like dangote u go wait tire. Ur white beer beer go soon change to green beer beer. No go hustle �����

(1) (Reply)

Rich The Kid's Artist Lil Tony Of "83 Babies" Arrested For Killing 9-year-old Bo / Why I Went Back To School - Baba Ijesha / JUST IN: Celebrating 45 Years Is Worthless Without Husband And Kids – Man Tells

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.