Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Asa Drops New Album 'Lucid' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Asa Drops New Album 'Lucid' (13544 Views)

DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika's Bedroom Photo / Asa Asika Meets DJ Cuppy's Father, Femi Otedola (Photo) / I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 28 - Asa Reveal. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asa Drops New Album 'Lucid' by babaoo: 12:37pm On Oct 11, 2019
SoNature:
I don't know about this album, but Asa's Asha album was her best.

She put so much creativity into it, making its tracklisting second to none.

To date, I use it to scatter my neighbors' medulla oblongata

From Jailer to Bibanke, from Aye to 360, every song on the album was a hit back to back.

Beautiful Imperfection was a huge disappointment!

Beautiful imperfection was never a disappointment not to talk to huge disappointment...if you understand her music very well you will know beautiful imperfection was way too matured to Asa. Beautiful imperfection was more of a white song to me.

1 Like

Re: Asa Drops New Album 'Lucid' by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 11, 2019
Queen Asa
Re: Asa Drops New Album 'Lucid' by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 11, 2019
No1&2 is the best and sweetest among the rest. Just downloaded it am enjoying it now.
Re: Asa Drops New Album 'Lucid' by Ay92(m): 8:36pm On Oct 11, 2019
Dreamer girl is my favorite of all time
Re: Asa Drops New Album 'Lucid' by owoeye2: 12:42am On Oct 12, 2019
Murder in the USA is my favorite.
Re: Asa Drops New Album 'Lucid' by Greatzeus(m): 10:11am On Oct 13, 2019
Hakeem12:
About time✓. Na Rihanna own remain, make person help us beg am. If you have been born when Rihanna stopped singing, you would be old by now.
That's where you guys always get it wrong. Nigerians call artists who are no more releasing albums broke. They may be right sometimes or most times but not all the time.
Rihanna has several huge sources of income that pays her more than music,same with Jlo,Maria Carey, Rihanna,Maria Carey are among top 5 highest earning female RNB artists in America.
Re: Asa Drops New Album 'Lucid' by Hakeem12(m): 4:41am On Oct 14, 2019
Greatzeus:

That's where you guys always get it wrong. Nigerians call artists who are no more releasing albums broke. They may be right sometimes or most times but not all the time.
Rihanna has several huge sources of income that pays her more than music,same with Jlo,Maria Carey, Rihanna,Maria Carey are among top 5 highest earning female RNB artists in America.
I never insinuated she was broke na. Matter of fact, I know she's doing great financially, I just want her to sing, that's all
Re: Asa Drops New Album 'Lucid' by Kendumazy(m): 12:26pm On Oct 19, 2019
owoeye2:
Murder in the USA is my favorite.

HI owoeye2,

Saw your PM request. Don't have access to the email attached to this nairaland account anymore. Kindly reach me on whatsapp 09090287555.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dakore Akande Dazzles In Red / Boobilicious! See The Heavy Loads Actress Yvonne Jegede Wants You Guys To See / Nina: The Insensitivity Of TheNETng And Why Many Celebs Hate The Press

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.