Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,896 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Nigeria Busy With Tax Raise Why Unemployment Rate Keeps Dropping In US... - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigeria Busy With Tax Raise Why Unemployment Rate Keeps Dropping In US... (203 Views)

Nigeria’s Unemployment Rate Rises To 5% – NBS / Dropping Psychology For Nursing. Am I Making The Right Choice? / Unemployment Fear Grows As More Nigerians Lose Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Busy With Tax Raise Why Unemployment Rate Keeps Dropping In US... by Nine2Five: 1:08am On Oct 11, 2019
How do you explain it.

I am yet to see any cause geared towards reduction of unemployment rate in Nigeria. Please if there iis any, that is successful with statistics and has been consistent, kindly point me to that direction.

Read more on this here...https://www.9to5.com.ng/2019/10/10/the-us-unemployment-rate-dropped-to-a-50-year-low-at-3-5/

(1) (Reply)

Forex Trading The Simplest Way To Make Money Online / Graduate Skills And Digital Marketing / Course For GATE Mechanical Preparation | Ascent GATE Academy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.