Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,253 members, 7,839,305 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Tiwa Savage React to City FM Oaps Caught Mocking Female Artistes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage React to City FM Oaps Caught Mocking Female Artistes (509 Views)

Simi Reacts To Video Of City FM OAP Mocking Female Artistes / Yemi Alade Reacts To CityFM OAPs Mocking Female Artistes / Which Of These Female Artistes Would You Say Has The Sweetest Voice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage React to City FM Oaps Caught Mocking Female Artistes by universaltv: 1:44am On Oct 11, 2019
Popular singer Tiwa Savage has heavily descended on certain radio on-air-personalities who are fond of abusing famale artist live on radio instead of supporting their career.

The Nigerian Music star react t how female artistes lack media support, she caught some City OAPs on camera making fun of nigerian female artist and this has got alot of celebrities talking.
She wrote ;
Yooo look at the so called FEMALE gate keepers #OAP that are supposed to help fellow female artists and shout that female should support each other are seen here abusing female artists not knowing cameras were still rolling
And they wonder why I keep to myself �
To the ladies in this video hope you keep the same energy when you see me in person #2Seconds
Tiwa is so angry.See more and watch the clip below

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3c5weFBzoi/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Report From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/tiwa-savage-react-and-blast-city-fm-oaps-caught-mocking-female-artistes/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun

Re: Tiwa Savage React to City FM Oaps Caught Mocking Female Artistes by universaltv: 1:44am On Oct 11, 2019
Watch the full Video of the Oaps that has got people talking ==> HERE

More

Re: Tiwa Savage React to City FM Oaps Caught Mocking Female Artistes by ladilawal82(m): 2:45am On Oct 11, 2019
Sadist everywhere undecided ... them no even fine at all.
Re: Tiwa Savage React to City FM Oaps Caught Mocking Female Artistes by olureignforever: 3:26am On Oct 11, 2019
His headache

(1) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Shows Off The Chain Gift She Got From Anthony Joshua / “I Pay My Driver N700k And Cleaner N250k Monthly” - Hushpuppi Tells Daddy Freeze / Next Rated Act Award: Would Headies Be Justified For Choosing Rema?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.