Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,265 members, 7,811,750 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

First Photos Of Buhari's New Wife's On Her Wedding Day +Plus wedding I.V - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / First Photos Of Buhari's New Wife's On Her Wedding Day +Plus wedding I.V (16292 Views)

''we Have Entered One Chance'' - Davido React To Aisha Buhari New Video / Linda Ikeji Shares First Photos Since Engagement News / Banky W And Adesua Pose With Ebuka And Wife On Signal Hill, Cape Town (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Photos Of Buhari's New Wife's On Her Wedding Day +Plus wedding I.V by medua123: 6:58am On Oct 11, 2019
As the president, Buhari, third wedding is billed to hold today, first photos of his new wife to be as she performs her first Muslim rite into marriage as been leaked plus the wedding I.V....

Meanwhile. the first Lady Aisha Buhari arrives Nigeria ahead of her hubby, President Muhammadu Buhari’s alleged second wedding and prevented from entering her section in the Villa.

This is coming after alledged Marriage of President Buhari to Hajia Sadia Umar Farooq which is set to hold earlier yesterday.
But it seems Aso Rock cabals locked her up in her room despite over 200 soldiers and 200 police plus plain clothes security personnel guarding the villa according to her.

According to her she said we have "200 soldiers, 200 policemen guarding us why do they have to lock the door, enough is enough".

CLICK TO SEE ALL PHOTOS AND VIDEO

https://sleekgist.com/news/first-photos-of-buharis-new-wifes-on-her-wedding-day-plus-wedding-i-v-aisha-buhari-locked-out-of-aso-villa/

Re: First Photos Of Buhari's New Wife's On Her Wedding Day +Plus wedding I.V by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 11, 2019
But I heard Aisha was separated from Buhari before the 2015 election. It was Tinubu and others that pleaded with her to come back so it would be good for Buhari's image.

This Aisha na craze ooo, na why she dey prove stubborn at times.
Re: First Photos Of Buhari's New Wife's On Her Wedding Day +Plus wedding I.V by stanleysani(m): 7:31am On Oct 11, 2019
hmmm old fuckers
Re: First Photos Of Buhari's New Wife's On Her Wedding Day +Plus wedding I.V by franchasng: 8:01am On Oct 11, 2019
Hehe
Re: First Photos Of Buhari's New Wife's On Her Wedding Day +Plus wedding I.V by keryj(f): 8:52am On Oct 11, 2019
President of z oza room grin

1 Like

Re: First Photos Of Buhari's New Wife's On Her Wedding Day +Plus wedding I.V by ruggedtimi(m): 9:03am On Oct 11, 2019
Presidential invitation will have the nigeria coat of arm and nigeria colors

1 Like

Re: First Photos Of Buhari's New Wife's On Her Wedding Day +Plus wedding I.V by YorubaNinja: 9:40am On Oct 11, 2019
grin

Re: First Photos Of Buhari's New Wife's On Her Wedding Day +Plus wedding I.V by abdulazeez1002(m): 9:57am On Oct 11, 2019
Some people are unfortunate... this pictures are from her ministerial appointment

3 Likes

Re: First Photos Of Buhari's New Wife's On Her Wedding Day +Plus wedding I.V by NobleAngell(f): 10:03am On Oct 11, 2019
If this is true (which i doubt), then there's no hope for Nigeria, till 2023 (hopefully).
Re: First Photos Of Buhari's New Wife's On Her Wedding Day +Plus wedding I.V by EzekaUdenee: 10:23am On Oct 11, 2019
[s]
YorubaNinja:
grin
[/s]
Re: First Photos Of Buhari's New Wife's On Her Wedding Day +Plus wedding I.V by mrsfavour(f): 10:43am On Oct 11, 2019
Aisha Should speak now, is Buhari dead or alive ?

1 Like

Re: First Photos Of Buhari's New Wife's On Her Wedding Day +Plus wedding I.V by Stephenabudu960(m): 2:41pm On Oct 11, 2019
lemme nor talk until Aisha responds
Re: First Photos Of Buhari's New Wife's On Her Wedding Day +Plus wedding I.V by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:21pm On Oct 11, 2019
So this farouk lady never marry before abi she na widower I dey ask because from her look she looks like an aged lady
Re: First Photos Of Buhari's New Wife's On Her Wedding Day +Plus wedding I.V by ogtavia(m): 8:09pm On Oct 11, 2019
sexybaby22:
But I heard Aisha was separated from Buhari before the 2015 election. It was Tinubu and others that pleaded with her to come back so it would be good for Buhari's image.

partly, you heard right.
Re: First Photos Of Buhari's New Wife's On Her Wedding Day +Plus wedding I.V by TGMISKY(m): 11:39pm On Oct 11, 2019
This lie don too much
Re: First Photos Of Buhari's New Wife's On Her Wedding Day +Plus wedding I.V by Olufela30: 12:47am On Oct 12, 2019
If this is true, then I'd av no other choice than to believe tz Jubril that has been ruling this country..

So Mazi Kanu was right ??
Re: First Photos Of Buhari's New Wife's On Her Wedding Day +Plus wedding I.V by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:22am On Oct 12, 2019
sexybaby22:

That man parading himself as the president is not BUHARI!!!

(1) (Reply)

I Said Yes Again” Israel Dmw’s Ex-wife, Sheila Courage Set To Remarry / Curvy Yoruba Girl, Feyisara Setting Instagram On Fire With Pan.tless Photos. Eve / Peruzzi Accused Of Defrauding FUT Minna Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.