Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

Fake Drugs: Inside Nigeria's Market Of Death - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fake Drugs: Inside Nigeria's Market Of Death (17652 Views)

Nigerian Woman Finds Drugs Inside Crayfish She Was Asked To Deliver Abroad / How Drug Traffickers Packaged Hard Drugs Inside Ceramic Plates (Photos, Video) / Man Discovers Drugs Inside The Slippers He's Set To Deliver Abroad For A Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Drugs: Inside Nigeria's Market Of Death by Ernezee(m): 7:45am On Oct 11, 2019
[color=#000099][/color] SAXOPHONE For Sale Message Or Call Me On This Line 09013299869
Re: Fake Drugs: Inside Nigeria's Market Of Death by redsun(m): 7:51am On Oct 11, 2019
It is a lawless country. The free drugs provided by the government with taxpayers money in government death camps called hospitals are atolen by the same government pharmacists and hopsital administratorors to open their own unregulated pharmacies and resell the drugs at exorbitant prices to poor people that were main to have them for free. Most times, they are left with no choice but to buy cheaper fake drugs from quack.

It is a vicious circle of lawlessness, unruliness, miseries and hopelessness.

3 Likes

Re: Fake Drugs: Inside Nigeria's Market Of Death by Iampedro365: 7:51am On Oct 11, 2019
Facebook account for sale for ouer 2 thousand plus frends i really need money my is 08051204346
Re: Fake Drugs: Inside Nigeria's Market Of Death by lizdammy: 7:51am On Oct 11, 2019
shocked
Re: Fake Drugs: Inside Nigeria's Market Of Death by nwamabo247(m): 7:54am On Oct 11, 2019
May God help us
A cry for help dear nairalanders plz help me out in any way you can in this my destiny destroyer condition see my signature link thread for details .thanks
Re: Fake Drugs: Inside Nigeria's Market Of Death by ashawopikin(m): 7:55am On Oct 11, 2019
This doesn't concern me but let me make just three points

Thanks
Re: Fake Drugs: Inside Nigeria's Market Of Death by hisgrace090: 7:58am On Oct 11, 2019
Pavore9:
Sad that after Dora Akunyili, NAFDAC went into coma!

Yes after Dora akunyili greed takes over nafdac.

1 Like

Re: Fake Drugs: Inside Nigeria's Market Of Death by Fallenhunter: 8:00am On Oct 11, 2019
Even the fake drugs we sell are imported undecided according to this article, in places like Pakistan they make them in back alley shops and then we are importing even that. Is our industrial capacity below shitholes like Pakistan? We should obviously crack down on the sale of fake drugs but why are we even behind Pakistan in our manufacturing capabilities?

https://www.cnn.com/2015/08/30/asia/pakistan-fake-drugs/index.html
Re: Fake Drugs: Inside Nigeria's Market Of Death by ZombieTAMER: 8:06am On Oct 11, 2019
ednut1:
Mallams now sell drugs . Sickening

I thought I was the only one who noticed that
Re: Fake Drugs: Inside Nigeria's Market Of Death by israelmao(m): 8:07am On Oct 11, 2019
Late Dora Akunyli fought fake drug-dealers to a standstill in her time at NAFDAC..

1 Like

Re: Fake Drugs: Inside Nigeria's Market Of Death by luluosas(m): 8:18am On Oct 11, 2019
It's painful seeing Nigerians killing Nigerians via fake and counterfeit drugs all in the name of making profit. What a shame!

2 Likes

Re: Fake Drugs: Inside Nigeria's Market Of Death by Jaqenhghar: 8:23am On Oct 11, 2019
Na so Niggerians like am.
Re: Fake Drugs: Inside Nigeria's Market Of Death by lakesider(m): 8:25am On Oct 11, 2019
Jayslicky:
shocked

Nigerians are mostly aware of a drug being fake but financial incapability to buy the original one would make them buy the fake, let government reduce the poverty rate in the country and fake drugs would be a thing of the past even smugglers won't bring them into the country anymore because of the low demand.

U think government is one man standing in one office
Re: Fake Drugs: Inside Nigeria's Market Of Death by luluosas(m): 8:25am On Oct 11, 2019
And her fellow Igbo brothers who saw her as a stumbling block to their illicit drug deals almost shut her dead, if not God that saved her life during the time before cancer finally nailed her coffin.
In fact, it was during her tenure as DG in NAFDAC that we witnessed truly monitoring, regulation and processes of drug use and abuse in Nigeria. My respect to her, and my condolences to her family
israelmao:
Late Dora Akunyli fought fake drug-dealers to a standstill in her time at NAFDAC..

4 Likes

Re: Fake Drugs: Inside Nigeria's Market Of Death by EzekaUdenee: 8:27am On Oct 11, 2019
sweetkev:
90% of anti malaria drugs sold in Nigeria are fake. It's just like salt added to injury when you try to treat malaria and end up having cancer due to fake anti malaria drugs in circulation. May God help us in this stupid country.
I'll rather drink herbs than take all these fake drugs
Re: Fake Drugs: Inside Nigeria's Market Of Death by partnerbizz5(f): 8:35am On Oct 11, 2019
Jayslicky:
shocked

Nigerians are mostly aware of a drug being fake but financial incapability to buy the original one would make them buy the fake, let government reduce the poverty rate in the country and fake drugs would be a thing of the past even smugglers won't bring them into the country anymore because of the low demand.

You are wrong.

This is fallacy of false cause.

So the rich man they sell fake to also wants the fake?

1 Like

Re: Fake Drugs: Inside Nigeria's Market Of Death by Elldeb(m): 8:43am On Oct 11, 2019
Really sad. That was how my mum almost lost her life few weeks ago because of fake drugs.
Re: Fake Drugs: Inside Nigeria's Market Of Death by Agugbadin: 8:55am On Oct 11, 2019
70% of the drugs in this country are fake and sustandard drugs imported mainly from India by the same people. Anambra Amaka

1 Like

Re: Fake Drugs: Inside Nigeria's Market Of Death by tartar9(m): 8:56am On Oct 11, 2019
Fake drugs have taken far more lives than BH and Fulani herdmen combined,and we all know the people behind it.
Biaftans murdering Nigerians.
SMH

2 Likes

Re: Fake Drugs: Inside Nigeria's Market Of Death by omenka(m): 8:59am On Oct 11, 2019
Jayslicky:
shocked

Fake drugs are essentially poison. You cant take poison knowing it is poison just because you cant afford the real stuff.

I think ignorance is largely responsible. If they knowx they'd rather not take any drug at all than take the fake drugs knowingly.

2 Likes

Re: Fake Drugs: Inside Nigeria's Market Of Death by EzekaUdenee: 9:00am On Oct 11, 2019
omenka:
Fake drugs are essentially poison. You cant take poison knowing it is poison just because you cant afford the real stuff.

I think ignorance is largely responsible. If they knowx they'd rather not take any drug at all than take the fake drugs knowingly.
my beautiful omenka talking sense kiss
Re: Fake Drugs: Inside Nigeria's Market Of Death by presleYzzi(m): 9:01am On Oct 11, 2019
FreelanceRebel:
I have nothing to say here than a message to the owners of this forum.

The present colour is bad for the eyes, you will do well to review it to meet the optical standard.

Seconded
Re: Fake Drugs: Inside Nigeria's Market Of Death by jonero4(m): 9:03am On Oct 11, 2019
if u know,.. u just read headline only without reading the full post... gather here
Re: Fake Drugs: Inside Nigeria's Market Of Death by Greatozone(m): 9:12am On Oct 11, 2019
This is very bad.
Read 5 Tips on How to Identify Fake Drugs.
The tips discussed in this article will not only help reduce your chances of purchasing, using and suffering the untoward effects of fake drug product but will also save you some money.
Re: Fake Drugs: Inside Nigeria's Market Of Death by pointstores(m): 9:20am On Oct 11, 2019
Na money then dey regulate only
Re: Fake Drugs: Inside Nigeria's Market Of Death by Fragility6: 9:23am On Oct 11, 2019
NAFDAC died along with Dora Akunyili
Re: Fake Drugs: Inside Nigeria's Market Of Death by tunjilee003: 9:51am On Oct 11, 2019
there is increase in selling of fake drugs due to illiteracy and high poverty rate....if there is equal distribution of wealth fake drugs and all sort Will be something of The past
Re: Fake Drugs: Inside Nigeria's Market Of Death by BOFREJO(m): 9:57am On Oct 11, 2019
Hold our POLITICIAN to ransom
Re: Fake Drugs: Inside Nigeria's Market Of Death by steve6: 10:23am On Oct 11, 2019
Hmm...
Re: Fake Drugs: Inside Nigeria's Market Of Death by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 11, 2019
presleYzzi:

Seconded

If you check my profile I have to recreate my own style for desktop browser
Re: Fake Drugs: Inside Nigeria's Market Of Death by frozen70g(f): 10:50am On Oct 11, 2019
Since the death of Dora Akunyili, I lost confidence in NAFDAC

May she rest in peace

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Four Feared Killed As Gunmen Attack Pos Operators In Imo / Ochanya's Murder: Appeal Court Upholds Conviction Of Lecturer's Wife / Five Children Die In Abandoned Car In Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.